[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born in the Wrong Area of the Country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1144.jpg (22KB, 275x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.jpg
22KB, 275x309px
Why is everyone from the South USA so much nicer and friendlier than everyone in the North USA?
I'm a yankee, but everytime I visit the South I get jealous because of how friendly and welcoming everyone is there. It's almost like a punishment when I have to return back home because I bring some of that Southern Hospitality with me and get spit on by my fellow yankees.
Even states like California, Florida, New Mexico, and Arizona seem to have some degree of Southern Hospitality, more so than we'll ever have up North.
>>
>>38754701
>Be born in South Carolina
>Everyone is aggressively friendly and talkative
>I just want to be left alone
>>
File: 1490580687375.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1490580687375.gif
1MB, 371x209px
i'd chop my dick off to just live in the south, seems comfy as fuck

>t. scottish fag
>>
>>38754733
You'll be left alone in the North, up until the point that you actually DO need to talk to people and interact.
What happens then is that you'll be bombarded with a slew of insults that make no sense from the mouths of chubby Dunkin' Donuts addicted Northerners.
Then, you'll have to put up with their incessant unfriendly retardedness while the other Dunkin' Donuts addicted Northherners cackle like hyenas at someone calling someone else a queer for the 1,000,000th time.
>>
It's so fucking annoying. Moved from city to suburbs in Massachusetts and wanted to tell people to fuck off all day. How the fuck do people spend their day saying hello to total strangers for no apparent reason? Also.drove to AZ once and some chick in a toll booth in OK was talking my ear off as I kept attempting to drive away. Jesus, can I go now?
>>
>>38754701
Oh that is such bullshit. Those bloated walmart fucks could only possibly connect with people if they sense that they have an IQ lower than 70. Nice OP pic,by the way. I never get tickets when driving. Got a few around when I started but when I learned what not to do, I never got another ticket UNTIL I went to the south. Fucking inbred blob of a cop laughing as he gives be a ticket with that stupid accent.

Then all those cashiers high on meth giving me attitude for needing change when buying coffee. Fuck the south. Florida is nice but no one there speaks english. I bet you're mexican.
>>
>>38754701
You won't like it in The South if you have to spend any time around the niggers down here. Research has shown that the more niggers you live around the more likely a white person dislikes them.
Don't get me wrong, there are good things about The South such as the food, the generous attitude of whites toward each other, and the high-born Southern accent on women is to die for. However, it isn't worth it and I'm contemplating a move to New Hampshire or somewhere else without any niggers.
>>
>>38755034
https://rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=7202
>>
>>38755034
Yeah, I know about the negro problem but honestly, everything else that I found in the South kind of makes up for it.
Also, I would not advise moving to New Hampshire unless you are well off. There are definitely lower class people there, but you'll get spit on by anyone who is a single step above you on the social ladder. Additionally, there isn't much to do unless:
A.) You have money to do it.
B.) You've got interests that align with what is available here.
If you're okay with going farther north, head to Maine. Honestly, anywhere besides New Hampshire. I grew up there. It's not worth any of the hype it gets.
I did hear from a friend who still lives there though that the heroin crisis has opened up a bunch of new jobs because employers are struggling to find workers who don't use drugs. Alternatively, if you're not the working type, heroin should be fairly easy to acquire.
Take everything I say with a grain of salt though. I'm sure there are places you've lived that you hate now too.
>>
I moved to Michigan from south carolina and it actually isnt too different. People arent nearly as talkative though.

The south would be great if the negro population could be removed
>>
>>38754733
What city, anon? I'm in Beaufort.
>>
>>38755181
Good to know, Anon. I'm a upper-working-class who has never done drugs. Should be ideal.
>>
Grass is always greener on the other side. I've lived my whole life in North Carolina and this place fucking sucks.
>>
Life is slower down South, less reason to be impatient. I think that's the main reason.
>>
>>38755746

NC fag here, where you from?
>>
File: 1501454412913.png (424KB, 593x428px) Image search: [Google]
1501454412913.png
424KB, 593x428px
>>38754900
>he hates DD
>he can't handle the bantz
I bet you're a New Yorker
>>
>>38755878
Just outside of Charlotte. Currently in college in Charlotte.
>>
>>38754701
I think the difference in hospitality is mostly a rural/city thing. City people tend to be much more rude and inconsiderate, while rural people tend to be much more friendlier.
>>
>>38756077

Not far from you, anon. Im in Surry County a little over an hour away at at the VA border
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.