[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>board economy class before everyone else. Get to my seat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5968.jpg (94KB, 1070x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5968.jpg
94KB, 1070x640px
>board economy class before everyone else. Get to my seat row and choose window seat even though I have the isle. Know I'm not going to go to bathroom. Person comes and makes me get up. Know for a fucking fact that they won't look out the window because they're a fat middle aged faggot. Also they will be more likely to get up during the flight to piss in the cramp bathroom making me get up too. Why can't adults accept my passive aggressive autistic glare and let me sit there.
>>
>>38754692
Why the hell wouldn't you sit in your assigned seat? If you wanted the window seat so badly, it takes two seconds to just choose that seat before you check in. He may have chosen that seat on purpose and then this faggot OP decides he wants to do his own thing.

For all your calculations and planning, you didn't do the one thing that you should have done.
>>
>>38754715
I didn't buy the tickets
>>
>>38754730
You don't have to have been the purchaser to choose your own seat before checking in.
>>
>>38754692
he probably did it b/c he did not want to sit in someone elses seat who would in turn makes him to get up and cause a very uncomfortable situation b/c now we have a number of people not in their seats and a number of people trying to figure out where to sit.
>>
>>38754692
Isle seat is better than window seat. Makes it less squishy when the asshole in front of you reclines their seat the entire flight and there's a hamplanet in the muddle seat. Spending 13+ hours squashed up against the window with no leg room is hell.
>>
My pet peeve is someone asking me, however nicely, if they could take my assigned seat so they could sit next to family members or their significant other or whatever. I'd usually accommodate them, but it's a slight inconvenience having to relocate.
>>
>>38754730
>doesn't choose his seat
>doesn't even buy his own tickets
>thinks he gets a say in anything
Kill yourself autismo
>>
>>38754692
>looking out of the window while on an airplane
are you literally 5 years old?
>>
>>38754692
>not having such crippling anxiety that you physically can't bring yourself to get on a commercial plane.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off normie.
>tfw once drove 17 hours each way literally half way across the county to hang out with a girl for 5 hours, then drove back the same day I got there. Because I'm too scared to fly.
>>
ITT: plebs flying economy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.