[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a NEET sucks. It gets extremely boring after a few months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501258723962.png (101KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1501258723962.png
101KB, 512x384px
Being a NEET sucks. It gets extremely boring after a few months and you have no money to buy or do anything.
>>
>>38754423
>a few months

oh you sweet summer child

come back when you've been NEET for over a decade
>>
>>38754518
How does that even work? Do you literally live in your parents' basement?
>>
>>38754531
Not in the basement, no.
>>
File: 1500902639908.jpg (4KB, 119x126px) Image search: [Google]
1500902639908.jpg
4KB, 119x126px
>>38754531
>Do you literally live in your parents' basement?
You're telling me you don't?
You don't belong in this place. Leave, normie.
>>
>>38754423
>Not living off Neetbux
It's like you like to be poor.
>>
>>38754531
I've been a NEET for 8 years. Yeah I live with my mom.

Other choices:

1) Get job, wouldn't pay enough for me to move out, wouldn't pay enough for me to have kids

2) Go to college, get in extreme debt, might not even get job with supposedly lucrative degree

3) Trade school, also get into debt, might not even get job.

I don't have the motivation to try because the only reason I would work is if I could have a proper wife and children, but now that's almost impossible and she's very likely to take my kids away and ruin my life in a divorce. The divorce laws are extremely biased against men, over 80% of women have HPV or some form of STD, almost all women have rode the cock carousel.

If I could have a prenup (that I was convinced would be upheld in court) that guaranteed I get full custody of the kids in a divorce, and keep all my money/assets, then I would work.
>>
>>38754617
You make it sound like it's not possible for men to survive. How can you fail at something 99% of males have succeeded?
>>
>>38754668
Coddling parents are 100% worse than parents that don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>38754423
>gets boring
no, you're just boring
>no money to buy or do anything
Enough money for food, electronics, hobbies and still every month leave some for savings just in case something unexpectable happens
>>
Sounds like you didn't plan ahead for your NEET lifestyle. I'll have enough to do most things I want but only because I know beforehand how long I want to be NEET and save for it
>>
>>38754681
You could get off your lazy ass and do something with your life.
>>
>>38754780
I personally am.

But that is in spite of the fact of my family enabling me.

Also get the fuck outta here normalfaggot.
>>
>>38754617
You're dumb. You work for you, not for a family retard. You're just lazy and stupid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.