[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge by Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm trying to get revenge on a girl who public ally humiliated me a few days ago at work by creating a fake tinder/Facebook account and matching with her before openly rejecting her online in front of all her friends. How do I make a convincing and decent tinder/Facebook accounts. I need Chad photos but they all have to match and they can't be a actor or something because they would know. Preferably seeking Asian male (that's what she's into because all her boyfriends have been Asian).
>>
Come back to this site when you are 18, kiddo.
>>
>>38754219
>at work
You mean at school, kid?
Jesus christ, i suspect most r9kers are barely old enough to be allowed to browse this site. Says a lot about the state of r9k. Theres realy no use staying here anymore
>>
>>38754708

I have a job and work dumbass. And I don't even see the argument here, most teens have part-time jobs anyway so even by using your logic it still could occur at work.
>>
>>38754347

>I'm 18. Stop being a ass and give me a answer or fuck off.
>>
>>38754945
Your plan is to reject her online in front of her friends. Only a kid could think up something that dumb.
>>
Tell us what she did so we know what the perfect revenge is
>>
>>38754985

>doesn't understand that the perfect way to hurt a woman is social embarrassment in front of her in-group
>>
Easier, more effective way:
>sneak to her car at night; spray paint offensive shit over each and every part of it, making it expensive to replace. Slash 2 tires, and let the air out of one. Throw a brick through her bedroom window if you can run fast/have a getaway driver.

Or you can be a gigantic vagina about it and create a scene online that will bother her for a total of 4 minute. Your call.
>>
>>38755305
forgot to add:
>epoxy any keyholes shut
>plug the tailpipe
>>
File: reynauld.jpg (52KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
reynauld.jpg
52KB, 640x724px
>>38754219
did you by any chance stop taking your vitamins? sounds like you might be on the spectrum my guy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.