[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're so lonely why dont you just get back with your ex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1498590619045.jpg (59KB, 355x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498590619045.jpg
59KB, 355x474px
If you're so lonely why dont you just get back with your ex?
>>
File: 1473447062728.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473447062728.png
98KB, 600x500px
>implying I have one
Fuck off normie rrrrrreeeeee
I know this is bait
>>
File: 1488058519910.jpg (454KB, 1079x821px) Image search: [Google]
1488058519910.jpg
454KB, 1079x821px
>>38754028
She moved on before me. They always do. Always.
>>
>>38754028
>your ex
I don't have one and probably never will.
>>
>>38754028
because she wanted to cuck me and I broke up with her. I really loved her tho :^(
>>
File: CheUeb4_d.jpg (87KB, 640x961px) Image search: [Google]
CheUeb4_d.jpg
87KB, 640x961px
>>38754986
This.

Girls used to always like me until they found out what a fag I was. And I know some of them cheated on me and can pretty much guess most of the rest did. I don't even see women as fucking human anymore because I can't fathom that such a subset of human can act like this. But the worst part is when you call girls for being as bad as a guy, sjws and white knights come out of the wood works to call you a virgin.

Remember, the worst thing in life isn't being alone. It's being stuck with people who make you feel all alone. Don't fall into that trap robots.
>>
>>38754028
because she dumped me, and she's married now.
>>
>>38755076
Yep. Only instances I've been able to make a girl "fall in love" was when I pretended to be much less emotional and thoughtful than I actually am. Seriously. Sure, women appreciate a considerate guy who doesn't jerk them around and leave them high and dry with responsibilities. But holy shit, they never fell harder than when I pretended to be some fucking dilettante who spoke in poems and made them chase me for my time. I couldn't do that anymore though. And ever since I've begun to "b myself," the girls have never ran away quicker. What a fucking meme. I wish I were either dead or gay.
>>
File: She_sees_the_SpaceFish.jpg (234KB, 1215x1187px) Image search: [Google]
She_sees_the_SpaceFish.jpg
234KB, 1215x1187px
>>38755158
>tfw fell for the "men are whores and women are pure" meme

Well desu having a cat is better than having a gf anyways
>>
>>38755280
Good for you, man. Cats are fucking awesome. Before my furry sweetheart died I used to love petting her as I read a book or listened to music. Sometimes I think I want a gf so I could do the same thing, but I should really just get another cat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.