[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going back to school after being a shut-in NEET for 4 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1470155273845.jpg (56KB, 512x642px) Image search: [Google]
1470155273845.jpg
56KB, 512x642px

Why is this so panic inducing
>>
Change is scary.
>>
File: pypy.png (85KB, 268x448px) Image search: [Google]
pypy.png
85KB, 268x448px
You've spent 4 years of little to no time ordering your environment.

Everything outside your regular environment is chaotic, so it is for everyone else. But the difference is they're exposed to the chaos of everyday life, everyday.

This ability to order the unknown comes like building muscle, you have to routinely develop it or you lose it. Once your comfortable relatively speaking, add more "weight" and repeat until a mental Chad.
>>
>>38753970
You've gone feral.
>>
File: 1454891737580.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1454891737580.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>38753970

Good job anon, I'm proud of you
>>
4 years is long you prolly gonna be a quiet shy kid
>>
You will drop out eventually.
>>
>>38753970
I've ben NEET for just 2 months and I already dread having to go to a different study in September
>>
File: cuthulu-6.jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
cuthulu-6.jpg
15KB, 600x583px
>>38756032
literal summerfag get the fuck out
>>
>>38753970

You've got it OP.

Don't give up!
>>
>>38753970
That was me last year in January. Hadn't gone to school in 3 years and almost froze up when someone greeted themselves to me and offered a handshake. Actually made some friends and got used to all the socials queues that went on and managed to camouflague my autism. You don't have to be friends with anyone really, you can just be acquaintances for all you care.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.