[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing more pathetic than dating or marrying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: secks.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
secks.png
7KB, 256x256px
There is literally nothing more pathetic than dating or marrying a non-virgin.

Why the fuck would you do that?
She's soiled. She was someone's before.
Somehow it's less beta to be a virgin than to be someone who dates/marries a used whore. At least a virgin has some dignity somehow.

Tell me /r9k/, why would you even want to be involved with a slut?
>>
>>38751196
women are an illusion sex is not even real
>>
>>38751246
I can actually believe this.
I have literally never seen a naked woman. I have never even touched a woman. Literally never have.

Is sex an actual meme? Is it the biggest meme of all?
>>
> Somehow it's less beta to be a virgin
Lol, op, no. You can try to pull mental gymnastics all you want but you're beta as fuck for still being a virgin. Its not even hard these days to get laid. The problem is finding someone compatible enough to be long-term with.
Keep telling yourself that you're only a virgin because "you're looking for the right girl" we all know its because you're a beta bitch like the rest of actual r9kers. Girls can tell you're beta as fuck and it turns them off, either that or you're too beta to even talk to a girl. You're truly pathetic.
>>
>>38751311
Supply and demand.
Lots of pussy? Not much demand. If getting laid is SoOoOoOoOoOo easy, then being a virgin has to be a choice, right?
Why is it such an achievement to get laid if it's so easy? I'm not beta for being a virgin, I just do not care about sex. You know what is beta? Marrying a bitch who has had someone else's penis inside them. She's been marked as property already. It's pointless to marry her.

Also, with the "dating" shit. I'm convinced that's bullshit.
Chad seems to pump and dump, while betas pay the cunt's way. But hey, what would I know? The only window I have to the outside world is this board and it's bitching about normies like yourself.
>>
>>38751261
yes it is all a lie which is why i made this post
>>
>>38751355
No, getting laid is easy for most guys. But you aren't most guys, you're a useless fucking neet. You will never get laid even if you tried. Keep making those mental gymnastics, everyone here knows why you're still a virgin. Tf even is that sense of ownership you have? That shit is so cringeworthy lmfao. That's the type of shit Christians and Muslims say.
Like you said what WOULD you know? Obviously nothing when it comes to women. Its not 1955 anymore, you aren't really going to come across a decent woman who's also virgin 22 years and up. Its a complete different culture now, we're all fucking and its amazing. No one but neets like you care about some "chad" getting to a girl before them. Odds are, a girls first fuck wasnt even with a chad.
Get the fuck off r9k and live life, this board does nothing but make retarded people more retarded.
>>
>>38751442
Not even him, but you are beyond delusional.
That guy has the mindset of a 19 century man, but you are idealizing modern dating culture as the pinnacle of society.

Must be fun to pretend to be normal of a Chinese tea forum...
>>
File: 1501380550013.png (791KB, 672x908px) Image search: [Google]
1501380550013.png
791KB, 672x908px
>>38751246
Wtf...what have I been having this whole time?
>>
>>38751503
Yes i am idealizing modern dating culture. I have nothing against it. Why should i be against it?
Im not pretending to be normal, i have my own issues, i can just see how retarded this board is at times (a lot of the time). I can see that a lot of it is just trolling, but its hilarious to come across threads like this one.
I personally have no problem hooking up with a girl for one night, Its a self confidence boost. Ive been with someone for quite some time now, she wasnt a virgin when we started dating, and neither was I. Other guys getting to her first doesnt even come across my mind, because that's something only Christians or betas think about. Im happy with her, i couldn't care less what OP thinks about her not being virgin lmfao.
>>
>>38751678
> boards not being retarded
You can bet my ass that here isn't a single image board in existence that isn't retarded.
But back on the subject, just because you don't see a problem with it and some losers on the internet decide they do...why do you give a fuck? Why post about it?
You will never meet any of them in real life, it's not a popular opinion, nobody is going to bully you because another dude fucked your gf before you. But you won't change the opinion of no one either. This board will stay the same when you get bored and leave.
Beside you are insulting them, it shows that you have problems with the subject yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.