[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>when I want to play a vidya game, I start from the very start of the game's franchise and work my way up

>when playing RPGs, I have a list of spells, weapons, etc. I want to get, and I plan everything out before even playing the game
>>
File: IMG_3727.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>38750880
>Narrate what I do in video games like I'm a Lets player

>Get home
>Take off belt
>Yell, of Think really loudly LET IT RIP!

>Work out
>After finishing work out, pose in the mirror like a Power Ranger or a JoJo character

>Banepost IRL
Basically what I'll do is wait for someone to say something with a resemblance to lines the Plane Scene, then I'll respond with the appropriate line. Either that, or I'll quote it indirectly while initiating conversation (which is rare for obvious reasons)

>Visiting Doctor because I feel sick
>Greet Doctor with handshake and "Doctor [name], I'm CIA

>Holding 2yr old niece up high
>Suddenly, she starts crying
>"Anon! What did you do?!"
>"Nothing! I said nothing!"

>Anytime someone uses the word big to describe anything, I can't stop myself from saying "For you."

At this point, I couldn't stop if I wanted to.
I still haven't found a way to integrate "You don't get to bring friends!" Into conversation, but that's been a goal of mine for a while.
>>
>Whisper curses to and about myself in a dark room alone
>>
>Whisper curses to myself alone
>>
>>38751166
>Doctor [Name] I'm CIA
Meant Anon
>>
File: 1501485520687.jpg (81KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501485520687.jpg
81KB, 563x491px
>fall in love with steam friends
>>
File: 1501468901255.jpg (710KB, 1169x951px) Image search: [Google]
1501468901255.jpg
710KB, 1169x951px
>>38750880
Thanks to all my time mapping in retro FPS, I now see polygons and invisible lines in all shapes.
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (60KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
60KB, 494x411px
>>38751166
The baneposting thing is actually pretty funny. Have any of the doctors gotten the joke? Assuming this isn't very clever bait.
>>
>>38751166
>take off belt
>yell let it rip
Is this a meme that I'm not aware of? Or is this just the same guy in every thread?
>>
I have a folder of cute things (grills, animals, camaraderie) that I regularly have 10-20 images from open during work to look at when reality becomes too horrible

>>38750880
you're cool and I would probably play tabletop with you
>>38751166
>Banepost IRL
were you born earlier I bet you'd be an insufferable monty python quoter
>>
File: 1477789612103.jpg (76KB, 645x858px) Image search: [Google]
1477789612103.jpg
76KB, 645x858px
>>38751216
With the same gender, or no?
It only happened to me once. I forced myself to get over it quickly, and I did.
I still feel stupid about it.
>>
>>38751321
No one has gotten the joke yet, and I don't know what I'll do if they do, but I'll start to do it less around the person who knows.
>>38751420
I would do that, but I haven't seen enough Monty Python to exercise the level of mastery of sliding references in there whenever I can. There's also a bigger chance someone would get it and I'd have to stop.
>>
>LARP as some famous person/politician
I wish I could stop
>>
>use a tripcode on 4chan

whew, good thing I grew up
>>
File: autism be patient.jpg (29KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
autism be patient.jpg
29KB, 403x433px
>watch anime with cute little girls
>>
File: curse.gif (6KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
curse.gif
6KB, 720x539px
Fall in love with people I know I shouldn't.

It really fucking hurts, guys.
>>
I get overemotional in the most trivial situations.
Also, I tend to take things apart to see how they work and have a hell of a time putting them back together, but I guess it stems from repressed curiosity.
>>
File: 1487801520746.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487801520746.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
tfw remembered an autistic moment back from highschool

>be 'trick or treating' on halloween (I know I was way too old, but what do you expect from an autist like me)
>some randoms are sitting in their garage playing death metal in attempt to be "le spoooky hehe)
>I actually go up to them and interfere with whatever they were doing and stop their conversation
>"METAL NEVER DIES!!!!!! HEHEHEHEH!!!"(laughing maniacally and shouting)
>start randomly lecturing them about how it will never die and how much I "respect" them for playing it
>they give me strange looks and seem very uninterested. THey can smell the autism
>mfw this isn't the only time I've done this
>>
I don't watch mlp anymore but I still listen to the fan music
>>
>>38750880
>when playing RPGs, I have a list of spells, weapons, etc. I want to get, and I plan everything out before even playing the game

Character planning and building are usually the best parts of games. It's the best when you can come up with original builds and people start copying them or tweaking them to make them better.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.