[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does life fucking suck so much? All we want is to be loved.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (146KB, 775x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 775x455px
Why does life fucking suck so much? All we want is to be loved. We don't want to reach out for friends and family, we just want to know what it feels like to legitimately be loved. I have friends and family yeah, but if I have to reach out for them to say "I love you" and hear that the 1000th time, what's the point? How do people even live past their 30's? Is everyone too pussy to kill themselves?
>>
I know that I'm alone on this, and considering my only friends are you guys truly, it fucking sucks. I'm also tripping really hard right now so that doesn't help, but goddamn man
>>
It's sad that I want to talk to my friends, but how do people manage to live? You just find something that you can settle at and live? Why is everyone depressed?
>>
How do you define "being loved" as? Can you even describe the feeling? You can't because it's inexplainable, something you've only felt small glimpses of in the center of your chest throughout your life. This entire reality is designed to separate you from this feeling. True self growth is when you realize that this love doesn't come from an external source, but an internal and work to align yourself with this feeling. Only then can you truly be loved, when you yourself are capable of loving.
>>
>>38750187
Love that quote
Why is everyone sad?
>>
>>38750187
Being loved is that opiate like feeling you get around someone you genuinely like treating you like they genuinely like you too. I haven't had friends in 7 or 8 years in real life nor ever had a girl talk to me without being forced to and I still know what it feels like. You are being more delusional than someone who is a literal schizophrenic shut-in. If that's the way you can get through life, congratulations, but eventually the whole "dude happiness comes from within" is going to crash and burn. Look at it from a evolutionary stand point, why would you be able to get the full fledged feeling of Advancing Your Species(tm) for just jerking off at home all of your life? For most people like me death is the only way out, deformed and disabled trying to float on "hope" doesn't work
>>
>>38750438
Nihilism won't keep you afloat either, here's to hoping you will see through the matrix soon enough
>>
>>38750662
There's a difference between nihilism and not being delusional. I am in the extreme bottom percentile for dating targets. Should I keep thinking one day my schizophrenia will be magically cured? Should I sit in my room all day instead thinking about how much I love myself? Keep faking it till you make it, manlet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.