[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a message from a drunk chad-aspie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (96KB, 692x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
96KB, 692x800px
you robots don't know what you seek. You can seek to live life as chad, as I do, but what do you gain? The only way to achieve success is adopting a borderline sociopathy, if "sociopathy" means deriving life from manipulating social circumstance and power into benefit, in true sociopaths only a need to come out on top but in you empaths a need to find unity, purpose, life through what living the 'chad' life only serves to hedge the chances of occuring

you believe your troubles begin at the rift between what can be understood about you and what is apparent about you. you're wrong.Your troubles lie in your self, in a weak ego and amplified sensitivity that. Only serves to create a buffer between you and the uncaring, brutal world you have found yourself in. What if there was no purpose in life? What if all media has done is manipulate you, as its purpose was and always have been, and you have been unlucky enough to make artificial, idealized circumstances and actions into your mindset? What if all the advice ever told to you was right; that all you can strive to do is make your own luck, and ergo manipulate what you can around you to greaten the chances of success?

It would hurt you to hear that you as yourself will never be good enough; it is true, for you give nothing to even allow life to throw you the social dice rolls to allow you happiness. But success starts with you, robots. Success starts with not assuming traits on people based on how they manipulate social circumstance, how they utilize superficial connections and sex to find unity and purpose in another. The perfect girl for you is out there; but how will you find her if you wallow in self-pity and call her a skank for following what her heart tells her will find her the love she is looking for?
>>
a healthy dose of nihilism is required for your living. Why hate that which you only know to hate from other people whose opinion you invariably look to for no reason other than validation? the best way to have the best message any of you can hear has already been translated by someone much like you, except they made their message available in a popular and easily-digestible form you shun for its accessibility. The best message you can hear, the secret to happiness, your excuse to listen to no man or woman but merely your heart and the eventual unification of your mind and soul, is as follows:
"nobody exists on purpose. nobody belongs anywhere. everybody's gonna die"
And if any one of you call out where that shit is from, you will have only proven my message and your weak, frail, mind that will never rise above circumstance and where your own foolish actions take you
>>
neways that's all. you have a good night, you crazy kids
>>
also pls respond
>>
>>38750637
ill bump this thread homie
>>
>>38750650
ur the real homie
>>
I can dig it. I think this is the next step for me. I've gone from uncaring sperg/shut-in to experiencing endless bouts of depression brought on by one sudden wave of self-awareness after another. This only started once I sought to improve myself.
>>
File: 938048230.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
938048230.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
>claims to be a Chad
>only manages to get women on the internet
>they all have "feminine" dicks or they cheat
>>
>>38750650
see dis guy, you could learn sumthing from this guy, he enables my msg without explicity expressing his agreement nor his dissent? Which opinion does he share? who cares? he'll be thinking abt it later. I love this anon
>>
>>38750838
See, improving yourself is scary and brings you hurt as you make failed step after social mishap after unintended consequence after another. but if you take these happenings in stride, as only hiccups in the journey of a greater you, were they really that bad to begin with?
>>
>>38750872
You shouldn't me smoking marriage iguana and drinking at the same time, that's dangerous. My brother died that way
>>
>>38750926
I'm not smking moorish guano im smokin hella dank lead particulate matter bihhhh
>>
File: 1489713459779.jpg (13KB, 310x208px) Image search: [Google]
1489713459779.jpg
13KB, 310x208px
>>38750849
lol exactly just some faggot that can't handle his drink, to op have a wank a realise what a prick you look
>>
>>38750964
fuck you you won't troll me. I was smoking little dicks like yours back in 'nam with charlie
>>
>>38750016
Because I don't crave for that life.
Because my ideals, even if the product of mental illness and social deprivation, are far more important to me than my own happiness.
I shitpost and wallow in self pity, but I don't envy your life, I want the version I have in my head of the ideal life.

You don't get it. Ending chasing sluts and eating the "2 deeps 4 you" Facebook cool aid is a worst fate than being a virgin in a American anime image board to me.
>>
>>38751010
Just what is your ideal life, and why is it that your own notion of such a thing must be in a separate state other than your own happiness? Can't you see how foolish you sound to explicitly separate one from the other, in masturbating your pride over finding the satisfaction you crave?
>>
Hey don't stick needles in your asscrack while smoking lead particulate you'll get boils full of pus all over your face it happened to my uncle
>>
>>38750947
moors shit more black welfare babies, not guano. bats are the ones who shit guano you fucking DRUNK
>>
File: 1489371311115.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1489371311115.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>38751002
means shit but honestly mate burst out laughing at this and had to explain to my family why i was laughing.
>>
>>38751059
I'll fuckin show you 'boils full of pus all over your face'
>>38751076
fuck you suck on my pecs
>>38751100
glad i could provide you mirth big boy ;*
>>
>>38751046
Pride for me is more important than happiness. My way of thinking is the total opposite of hedonism.
It's being this way that bringed peace to my mind.

Not everyone has to be a normie. In fact, that idea that is the most harmful thing to the outcasts.
>>
>>38751179
Outcasts are outcasts because they lack will, and in that vacuum of will they concoct illusions like you have where holding on to what makes you unbearable to other people will ensure only Those Worthy will come to you. but if you don't give people reason to come to you, why would they?

you might not seek happiness. You might only be seeking someone who can turn your negative energy back on you, and you back on to them, where you both create a positive feedback loop of broken, unsound mind. and hell that's okay. But if you think doing things the same way you've been currently doing them will get you that outcome if it hasn't already, you already know what to do. and you may find when you start doing it that, letting go of that pride wasn't as bad of an idea as you thought it'd be

Don't be conquered by anxiety and your own self-imposed safe spaces. think of the good you and every other sad mind like yours could contribute if you only knew to let go of those stupid failures where your monkey programming has found incompatibility with the world
>>
post your dick, I want to see some manmeat
>>
>>38751412
you bout to see these fuckin hands if you go on abt my meat one more time
>>
>>38751417
show us your manmeat and your balls we need to know their rate of sagginess
>>
>>38751331
Be it harmful for me or not, it doesn't matter, it's MY problem. If that way of living brings me misery, it's a decision I made, bad on me.
But when society starts pointing fingers and saying "you can't be like that" and mock the different, then we now have a problem.
Because as I don't have the right to tell you how to think or live, you don't have the right to tell me how to either.

Besides, thinking outcast are just people with weak will is a simplistic way of viewing the subject.
>>
do chads pee in the shower
>>
File: ahh.gif (34KB, 56x62px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.gif
34KB, 56x62px
>>38750016
Kill yourself faggot no one is reading that pompous garbage
>>
>>38751475
you kill yourself you little fartknocking vietcong I'll fucking pee in your mouth
>>
>>38751435
it might be simplistic, but everything in life can be simplified. That's not to say things in life can be made into black-and-whites, but even the most beta of normalfags is only still a normalfag because he did not cloud is heart and put himself in circumstances where they could be made a fool. Instead they learned, if not that time then the next time, or the time after that, and when they learned they felt good and minimized the chances of it happening again

I'm not attacking you or saying the way of your living is wrong. I'm not even sure what I'm doing here, my beers have been metabolized right now. but shit, I just want you guys to know what's up you know
>>38751446
i cum in the sink when i jerk it does that count
>>
>>38751560
post your dick please sir
>>
>>38751597
post your tits first
>>
File: 911tits.gif (605KB, 499x277px) Image search: [Google]
911tits.gif
605KB, 499x277px
>>38751661
B-but I-I'm so shy... *blush*

This is what they look like, kind of.
>>
>>38751673
nah that ain't flying. you gotta be more convincing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.