[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such thing as a girl with a fetish for virgins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 59.jpg (673KB, 1280x1852px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
673KB, 1280x1852px
Is there such thing as a girl with a fetish for virgins?
>>
>>38749959
even if there were, after she'd taken ur virginity she'd lose interest moron
>>
I saw a thread on reddit that was made by an older woman who had a fetish for taking the virginities of younger guys. Not sure if it turned out to be real, though. Some of her stories were pretty hot
>>
right here OP
but im a virgin too
>>
I'd imagine there are quite a few.

But the chances of you finding one are pretty low.
>>
Why would a girl want to fuck a virgin?
>>
>>38749988
...not OP, but that would make it it even better
>>
>>38749985
happen to remember the link
>>
Yea my ex
>>
there's a very attractive girl that loves to watch me fuck a blowup doll.

if you can think of it, soebody will like it.
>>
>>38750554
Explain further. Maybe she just thinks it's funny.
>>
>>38749959
source?eaeyraye
>>
>>38750385
Yeah this.

She pretty much plowed her way through the "videogame" dorm freshman year. To bad she was crazy and 300+ pounds.

I was the only one stupid enough to date her, but not sleep with her. Managed to protect my virginity. Y-yay?
>>
File: 1344564449868.jpg (76KB, 1020x299px) Image search: [Google]
1344564449868.jpg
76KB, 1020x299px
>>38751895

Well if it is any consolation it sounded like it was a harder job to not fuck her than fuck her
>>
>>38749959
virgins are an illusion sex is not even real
>>
>>38749959
No, if you are a virgin after early teens it means you are unattractive to women. If you are attractive all women like you and if you are a virgin no woman wants you because you are an unattractive and unexperienced dude who doesn't make her vag tingle.
>>
>>38750554
That sounds hotter than actually fucking her
>>
File: 1410125109555.jpg (169KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
1410125109555.jpg
169KB, 1100x930px
>>38749959
There definitely are but would you really want that? She'd most likely be a massive slut.
And you'd only fuck her a few times then she would go off on her next virgin hunt.

Do not feed the succubi.
>>
>>38750554
She, her friends, and probably her chad boyfriend just wants to laugh at you.
>>
>>38751215
https://nhentai.net/g/191468/
>>
>>38750351
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/m0hyq/iama_34_year_old_woman_with_a_virgin_fetish/
I think this might be it, not sure. It's been a while.

There's this too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/207rwy/i_have_a_fetish_for_virgin_males/
>>
They absolutely do exist. Even on /soc/ you can find them on virgin threads.
>>
>>38750580
>>38752270
>>38753092

I don't really know whats in it for here.
she's not really interested in fucking me but she really into seeing me worked up and hot.

she hot and all but not really normie material, she's pretty weird.
>>
>>38753230
The thing is, guys will just pretend to be virgins to get them. And it won't be hard to do, they'll just act as if they're nervous.
>>
>>38749959
Reporting in.
Every guy I've been into has been a virgin but I think it's coincidence. I do like the idea though, so maybe it did play a role.
>>
I guess if you are good looking in a shy and cute xd way and you happen to be a virgin because you're not too outgoing, then I'm sure some girls would like to take your virginity
On the other hand, if you're ugly and therefore "weird" when you're more quiet then of course no girl wants to take your virginity kek
>>
>>38753334
Do they have a fetish for obvious virgins or just normal looking men who are virgins? They'll know for a fact once they see me that I'm not faking it
>>
>>38753334
Exactly. I have fucked one such a girl by lying about being a virgin.
>>
>>38753504
It's unlikely they'll be able to tell the difference unless they've been faced with an actual 20+ virgin, which most women won't.

When I lost my v-card, she didn't believe me. She knew I was a virgin before but after the act she said she really questioned whether I actually was a virgin. But then that might just have been her being nice.
>>
>>38752227
ask any female on this board to fuck you stanley
>>
>>38753777
the females on this board are the same as everywhere else so obviously none of them would even consider it unironically, they would have told me otherwise because now women approach men
>>
Does it count if you've been without so long that your virginity has grown back?
>>
>>38753923
You've literally had fembots saying they'd have sex with you. You always make some excuse.
>>
My robot friend lost his virginity to one. They do exist. They're quite rare, though, and even if you find one there's no guarantee you'll get to fuck her (or even want to) considering that they're usually riddled with brain problems.
>>
>>38753308
>I don't really know whats in it for here.
You're overcomplicating it. Seeing a naked guy going at it is hot, and since it's a doll there's no jealousy problem.

Can I ask how you ended up with this arrangement though?
>>
>>38749959
Yes

Oderigenales
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.