[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: fuckyoudad.jpg (232KB, 776x1214px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoudad.jpg
232KB, 776x1214px
>ask dad to buy some canned chili to make chili cheese dogs
>he comes back with this
literally just beans in chili sauce. I swear to God this fuck up can't do anything right

Also, general dad/parent hate thread
>>
>>38749058
You sound like a real loser.
If I was your dad I would've kicked your ass to the correct ages ago
>>
File: scared-teenager-laptop-21371481.jpg (21KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
scared-teenager-laptop-21371481.jpg
21KB, 400x315px
He keeps forcing me to apply by speaking with the manager but they keep telling me that the whole process is online now.
>>
>>38749107
>defending a guy who can't even get the right chili from a store
you're the real loser kid
>>
>>38749058
that's actually the most pathetic thing ive heard of this board, and that's saying a lot. my dad gets drunk and makes me go to McDonald's to buy him chicken nuggets at 11am

sage this shitty thread
>>
>>38749180
>psh, nothin personnel kid

I really wish your mom would've swallowed you, you ungrateful fuck.
>>
>>38749201
at least your dad gives you money for mcdonalds
>>
>>38749128
This shit right here lmao they probably just don't want to hire you
>>
File: 1501168122549.jpg (2KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501168122549.jpg
2KB, 121x125px
>>38749058
Your dad goes out and buys you things, even if they are slightly wrong he tried. You have a dad that buys food for you. You have a dad. Be a little greatful you shit stain.
>>
>>38749058
lmao you shoulda went to the store yourself kid. can you not drive or some shit
>>
File: 1500351755266.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1500351755266.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>38749058
My dad attacked me because I forgot to brush my teeth one morning.

Tried to fight me cause I messed dishes up.

Hit me with a studded belt cause I woke up late.
(Didn't even muss the bus)
>>
>>38749058
How do be original
>>
If you have a dad you cannot be a robot
>>
>parents let me smoke weed in the house but not tobacco
>dad thinks the particular strain I'm smoking which has a sharp smell is tobacco and chews me out about it
>>
>>38750411
Tobacco sticks. Weed smell can air out even after the harshest of hot boxes. You can always tell when you walk into a smokers house. Also be grateful your dad even lets you smoke weed. I would've killed for that when I was a teen
>>
File: 1494978361621.jpg (63KB, 447x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494978361621.jpg
63KB, 447x390px
>>38749883
>>38749909
>>38749242

>apologize the shitty parents

r9k 2017
>>
>>38750223
Your dad sounds like he should be in jail
>>
>>38750471
I'm not a teen, I'm over 25 so it's not cool. Also I live in a medical state and he got on it before I even did(he's a senior citizen). And the reason I was mad is because I don't smoke tobacco daily since the end of 2014 and I already know not to smoke indoors.
>>
OP, you aren't going to get any pretty princess points when you're making threads like this.
>>
>>38750576
I'm tired of his shit I wish my mom was still around,much better times
>>
Not my dad but this happened to an old friend of mine
>mom and dad are married
>get a child (my friend)
>dad has to travel pretty often for his job, leaving the mother alone to take care of the kid
>when the kid is about 12, dad travels to China
>before going there, they made some sort of weird deal that if they would ever divorce, the mother had to pay all alimony and debts
>mother, madly in love, signs contract
>dad goed to china, cheats on mother with some asian
>dad brings the asian home, divorces the mother
>the divorce results in huge debts for the mother, she hasn't got any money to do fun stuff with her child anymore
>meanwhile dad gets racemixed child with asian
>dad keeps giving child (my friend) expensive toys (xbox, playstation, ...), in an attempt to get him on his side
>in the beginning, it works (keep in mind he was only 12 or so, so can't blame him)
>even with all his new toys, dad and the asian were never home
>my friend got pissed because of this and they had a big argument
>father cuts all contact with his son
>son stays with mother and he is much happier there, since she actually gave her affection and took care of him, even though she had way less cash
>eventually karma strikes: dads business goes bankrupt
>never heard anything from dad again
>>
>dad comes home really drunk
>starts talking to me
>what he's saying in indecipherable
>ask him if he's okay
>gets up and walks to the bathroom and pees all over the floor
>passes out on couch
>wakes up at 4am and yells about pee on the floor
>tell him he did it
>pulls me out of bed and makes me clean it
>>
>>38749180
>he can't go out and get his own chili
look at this loser lmfao
>>
>>38750959
I would not have done that,how old were you?
>>
>>38750396
everybody's got a dad. at least one of them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.