[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom told me there's some sort of darkness in me that she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4772.jpg (59KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4772.jpg
59KB, 300x360px
Mom told me there's some sort of darkness in me that she hasn't ever seen before. Why does living hurt.
>>
Who says that to their kid? Your mom sounds like kind of a bitch.
>>
She's being melodramatic. She just wanted to try some cool lines. Women are childish like that
>>
Her life would be better without me in it. And my siblings' lives. My ex's life.
>>
My mom told me I was her stupidest son (I have 5 brothers) when I was 9 because I didn't sweep the floor clean enough and at 12 she said she wished I was born a girl because I bought shallot instead of onion. She probably doesn't think that I still remember it.

I snooped on her phone a few weeks back and found out she was texting a guy friend and cheating on my father. I'm gathering a little more evidence before I tell my father. Hope she gets kicked out of the house.
>>
>>38748951
As a woman your mom hasn't seen fuck all of anybody, saying something they don't like is "evil and darkness" to someone who hasn't the smallest inkling of the real world.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.