[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis just broke up with her bf >she says she wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: meh.ro12444.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12444.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
>oneitis just broke up with her bf
>she says she wants me to come over to her apartment to drink with her sometime
Is this it, robots?
>>
yeh she is gunna use you as a emotional punching bag to cry over her ex

I pity you anon
>>
File: 1461955477730.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1461955477730.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
you should do it, if nothing else, it'll feel nice to have feminine contact for a night

just don't let her lead you on or use you regularly, if you must, tell her how you really feel, try to find the courage to
>>
>>38746115
Drinks imply something else, anon.

>>38746099
Do it sooner than later, mate. Before she regrets it, don't force it but stick it in her if she asks you to and try to turn it into a relationship. Seriously, tell her you're coming over for drinks tomorrow
>>
No. It's not it. She's going to use you as an emotional tampon and say you're such a good friend. At best, you'll both get shitfaced and you'll get to feel her tiddies or something. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>38746099
Pretend to drink, wait for her to get absolutely smashed, then draw on her face with permanent marker while leaving a Fruit Roll-Ups trail from an anthill outside straight to her pussy.
>>
>>38746099
you might become the rebound relationship.Don't become a faggot just don't even consider it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.