[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally have to pretend you like it until you can choke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: oijasdha47.jpg (252KB, 650x338px) Image search: [Google]
oijasdha47.jpg
252KB, 650x338px
>literally have to pretend you like it until you can choke it down without thought

Is alcohol the biggest scam ever pulled on the consumers?
>>
People like you are the worst. I don't like beetroot but I don't post about it on 4chan when my uncle has it with his salad. It's not some big man conspiracy, people just like beer. I love a nice cold beer but when I was younger it tasted vile.
>>
>>38745189
>drinks shit-tier alcohol
>wonders why it doesn't taste good
>>
>>38745189
I like clear citrus flavored beers, I rarely drink beer though, just cheap vodka.
>>
>>38745189
>things that 15 year olds think after their first beer
>>
>>38745189
>my tastebuds never matured therefor no one else's did either
>>
I know this thread wasn't bait, but the beertard suckaz in this thread got HOOK'D

>>38745592
>>38745624
>>38745701
>>38745723
see yourself out NORMIES
>>
Alcohol is an acquired taste and if you're too much of a little bitch to enjoy it, then stop complaining.

Also nice bait op, fag
>>
bud light lime is like drinking a sprite or something. who the fuck can't drink that?
>>
Alcohol isn't a meme, but beer is. Drink real liquor. Something that will get you drunk after a five shots, not five bottles of garbage.
>>
>>38745836
This. Most beer tastes like mouldy bread.
>>
Do lighter beers taste better? The one beer I tried I couldn't get through because of the taste. I like the taste of liquor but all my friends drink beer
>>
Beer tastes like utter shit but try some mixed drinks with stronger liquor.
>>
>>38745592
>>38745624
>>38745701
>>38745723
>>38745793
Damn they got you guys good. Keep on defending big businessmen till death, normies.
>>
>>38745836
>>38745862
>>38745864
I would say try some local craft beers. National brands are usually pretty shitty, but most people I know that drink beer and aren't massive raging normies all say local is the way to go.

Personally I just drink vodka straight though.
>>
Beer is just enhanced water.
>>
>>38745918
Eh, I don't know man. I can manage ciders, but beer, local or not, always has a taste that ranges from "this is bearable, I guess, but I wouldn't voluntarily drink this again" to "fuck, I can't believe I paid $7 for this horsepiss".
>>
>>38745646
>>38745918

Beer is okay, vodka is where it's at. Especially the cheap, unflavored stuff.

I don't drink for the 'taste', I drink to get drunk. IMHO, everything else is a waste of money, but if you enjoy it, YDY.
>>
Well if that's the case why do people do drugs ? It's all the same just don't do either
>>
>>38745701
This. There is a massive diveristy in the taste of 'alcohol' that has been refined in nearly every civilisation for thousands of years, artisanal alcohol production and consumption is not a scam that somehow developed and persisted ubiquitously in every corner of the globe. You're either underage, have aspergers, or both.

Having said that, there's a lot of awful tasting drinks out there, but people are only really drinking those for the alcohol content and not the taste, and that's fine too.
>>
File: 1494864288779.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494864288779.png
26KB, 300x250px
>all these beer fags mad that OP is mostly correct
stouts and porters are literally the only thing worth drinking.
>>
File: 20170730_161231.png (1MB, 1440x2441px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_161231.png
1MB, 1440x2441px
>Buy orange extract off amazon (79% ABV)
>try mixing into drink
>still strong
>try taking shot
>bright red vomit everywhere and bloody shits later in the day
alcohol is a fucking meme i hate you alcoholic fucks for pushing this shit onto me.
>>
beer is unironically one of the worst scams known to man

it was literally made because people couldn't drink dirty water. The best beers are the ones that taste the least like beer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.