[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't feel bad for beeing a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1453350418984.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453350418984.gif
980KB, 305x320px
You could be married.

>Be me
>Wife always upset
>Always something bothering her
>Have to walk on eggshells
>Rarely have sex, and not very sexually compatible anyway
>See neckbeard co-worker
>Lives by himself
>Plays with computers all day
>Hangs out with his friends when he wants, goes to furry conventions, has time to exercise and take care of himself
>Realize he is a free man
>He is the master of his domain
>I am but a slave to my prude wife and my kid and my mortgage

Moral:
The grass isn't greener in normieland
>>
true, bro.
being married to a woman is the absolute worst.
their cool on occasion, but having a woman be your fucking warden and boss every day gets old quick. i pray for death daily. it's my only true escape because divorce life would be even worse because she would still be in my life but even more demonic.
>>
>>38745070
Why did you marry her and decide to fuck yourself over even more by having a kid?
>>
>>38745172
I overlooked the warning signs and I didn't have much confidence in myself. She has actually gotten better but it still sucks living with someone who has a negative and depressed outlook with the emotional iq of a teenager.
>>
>>38745146
Sorry to hear that. I know that feel.
>>
yeah, I would have to be really really fucking careful before agreeing to marry a woman these days. You have to make sure they're one of the 0.1% of women who are actual humans and good people and that you aren't looking at them through horn-rimmed glasses. You do NOT want to end up married to the wrong person as a male.
>>
>>38745550
>yeah, I would have to be really really fucking careful before agreeing to marry a woman these days. You have to make sure they're one of the 0.1% of women who are actual humans and good people and that you aren't looking at them through horn-rimmed glasses. You do NOT want to end up married to the wrong person as a male.
they change personalities when they get the ring. it's a transformation. it will blow your mind.
>>
>>38745599
I figure that if I were ever really thinking about marrying a woman, I would propose with a simple gold or silver band. I'm not getting jewed by the diamond meme. If she has even a hint of a problem with that, I turn around and walk away, bullet dodged.
>>
File: resigned wojak.jpg (57KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
resigned wojak.jpg
57KB, 641x773px
>>38745070
>tfw you still don't care and constantly fantasize about being married
>tfw you'll probably wind up marrying your first gf if the red flags are bearable because you don't know what else to do
>tfw it's just because you're terrified of being lonely and alone and you'll take bad company over nothing
>>
>>38745070
>You could be married
No I could not, atleast you had the option
>>
>>38745070
>You could be married.
That's actually a good point, and I'm an eternal NEET permavirgin. Remember anons, never marry a woman in a country with feminism.
>>
>>38745784
>>tfw you still don't care and constantly fantasize about being married
>>tfw you'll probably wind up marrying your first gf if the red flags are bearable because you don't know what else to do
>>tfw it's just because you're terrified of being lonely and alone and you'll take bad company over nothing
you don't understand what being locked in a cage with bad company for the rest of your life is like, bro. at least alone and free, you have a shot at temporary companionship and you can seek out happiness in other ways.
>>
i really hope my husband doesn't feel that way about me
>>
>>38745507
how dare you pity a normie he had it coming
>>
>>38745824
>tfw live in Sweden
Just fucking kill me, what's the point.
>>
>Be married
>still get laid 3+ times a week after more than 10 years
>still go to cons and shit
>work for school so summer off
>much Vidya
>wife cooks mad munchies

Why does everyone else fail at marriage so hard? The kids can be a bummer, but as long as you wait to have them till your sure the marriage won't fall apart it's fine.
>>
>>38745885
>i really hope my husband doesn't feel that way about me
just be a delight to him and he'll be happy to have you around. are you sweet and kind and gentle and loving and affectionate and caring and try to meet his needs as a fellow human?
>>
>>38746007
>>still get laid 3+ times a week after more than 10 years
OP here. You are a lucky man. I think my inlaws actually have more sex than I do.
>>
>>38745885
You just have to put out and make each other smile.
>>
>>38746007
Depends what your girl married you for. There are tons of girls who only marry a guy because hes a provider.
>>
>>38745070
>have gf
>we both hate the idea of marriage
>just going to stay like this

It's the best of both worlds.
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1200x740px
>>38745070
>he fell for the marry the first girl you lay meme
>he fell for the kids meme

what were these "warning signs" you ignored?
>>
>>38746310
I had wrote out a list but I don't see the point. There is just a lot of negative shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.