[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cousin invited me to his wedding WTF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1436155857732.png (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436155857732.png
121KB, 400x400px
>Cousin invited me to his wedding

WTF?
>>
>>38744610
Hit the bar and QT girls.
>>
wedding are fun bro get trashed on somebody else's dime and just hang out
>>
>>38744610
Are you going to go there? Never been to a wedding but I imagine it would be terrible
>>
He's like a really successful cousin though, and I'm barely afloat. I know I'll just go there and get jealous
>>
Tell him to make his wife set you up with a qt.
>>
>>38744911
Like I said>>38744911

I already know he probably had friends in high places while I have to deal with the public looking down at me
>>
>>38744881
Drink when you go and you'll forget
>>
File: 1500112914054.jpg (40KB, 376x397px) Image search: [Google]
1500112914054.jpg
40KB, 376x397px
>aunt and uncle-in-law finally got married after 20+ years together
>I couldn't attend the wedding because I had exams on the day
>>
>>38745144

That's a big difference between seeing a guy your age all successful in life vs. a parent-type relative, unless you had a weird ass family where your aunt/uncle was your age
>>
>>38745194
Perhaps, but going to a wedding is a very rare opportunity.
>>
>>38744610
Fuck one of the bridesmaids.
>>
>>38745256
I've been to one before, there's no fucking anyone unless you become the life of the party
>>
>>38744610
suffer through the actual wedding, then enjoy the party, eat good food, drink, then leave whenever, no need to dance
>>
>>38744881
>He's like a really successful cousin though, and I'm barely afloat. I know I'll just go there and get jealous
like i said, you need to tell him to set you up on a blind date with a girl who is going (tell him to get his fiance to do the dirty work). then get drunk. you'll have a good time, especially if it's swanky bc he's a rich fuck.

probably wouldn't go unless there was a girl there to get drunk with.
>>
>>38745376
Inb4 OP's cousin sets him up with the maid of honour, Big Bertha.
>>
>>38745376
>>38745428

I'm an introvert, I really don't wanna have to deal with some outgoing girl who knows family members. I know she'll talk
>>
>>38745495
>I'm an introvert, I really don't wanna have to deal with some outgoing girl who knows family members. I know she'll talk
not if she's too drunk to remember.
besides, maybe they'll find a shy girl for you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.