[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw chibi got to be a chad >i still sit lonely at home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: DGALzyMWAAE7IOd.jpg (194KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGALzyMWAAE7IOd.jpg
194KB, 900x1200px
>tfw chibi got to be a chad
>i still sit lonely at home trying to chat up "girls" online
>i will never have a girlfriend
>i will die lonely while chibi pumps his girlfriend full of his cum
>a fucking autistic speedrunner became chad in just a few years

should i literally just kill myself? iam actually serious i dont think its worth anymore but i dont wanna be a frank grimmes type of guy who just looks at other peoples achievements

but seriously did he just get the girl because of his reputation? is that why people like DSP and boogie got girlfriends? should i start speedrunning and do alot of cringy shit in front of the camera to get a girl? iam 100% legit asking this
>>
File: DF_yrhPUMAEd56S.jpg (151KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DF_yrhPUMAEd56S.jpg
151KB, 900x1200px
holy fucking shit just looked trough another pic he uploaded on his twitter

i want to fucking die this would be my fucking dream come true
>>
>>38744261
His mom looks pretty good in that pic
>>
>>38744261
>>38744302
>the secret to vagina is paper mario speedrunning
>>
>>38744261
>is that why people like DSP and boogie got girlfriends?
No, wrong examples.
DSP had one because at some point in his life he had his shit together, but then everything crumbled and his gf left him.
Boogie has one because she knows he'll die soon and wants his money.
>>
Whats his twitter? I can't find him anywhere did he change his name
>>
>>38744492
OK I FOUND IT AND HES LIVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW
>>
>confidence is a meme
>fitness is a meme
>personality is a meme
>money is a meme
>race is a meme
>height is a meme
>dick is a meme

>speedrunning and becoming a laughing stock of the internet is not a meme
Why didn't my dad tell me this?
>>
>>38744551
i literally want to fucking diiiiieeee iam not even really a jealous person but if chibi gets his dick wet before me...i dunno i think maybe iam such a horrible person or maybe i just dont deserve any girl

i dont fucking know what iam doing wrong
is going online and texting up girls just not a thing anymore? if so iam way too fucking shy to go to a party and meet up girls and id rather meet a girl who is kinda into the same shit iam into

it fucking breaks me seeing him so happy with his girl and the fact that that could be me

i just wanna know what iam doing wrong
>>
>>38744261
>that looksmatch
lmao they both settled
lmaao
>>
>>38744673
i dont fucking care at this point i just want a girl i dont give a shit what she would look like iam just not in the situation to be picky at all

of course that wouldnt mean i would settle with a coalburner or a complete fucking drugwhore but an ugly normal girl GIVE ME THAT
>>
>>38744302
That white board is cringe
> I'm a Spesuul snawfwake
>>
>>38744261
What in the fuck
This is the same guy who became a meme for being annoying as fuck on a speedrunning stream?
The same guy who held a funeral stream for iwata?
AND HE HAS A FUCKING GF?
a 6/10 gf, but still
>>
>>38744749
yes the same fucking guy

not even that fucker caveman (the other guy from the video who told him to shut up) has a girlfriend (i think)
>>
If you watch a couple of his most recent stream vods shes psycho as fuck
>>
>>38744896
sooo? she is a girl and not a whore iam a fucking psycho myself i wouldnt mind my girl being crazy aslong as she doesnt kill me for whatever fucking reason
>>
File: gdq.webm (627KB, 198x176px) Image search: [Google]
gdq.webm
627KB, 198x176px
Man, speedrunners get some of the best action
>>
He looks like he has Down's

Why does he get a gf?
>>
>>38744632
>>38744986
shes a whore anon
you dont need to be jealous
>>
Do you think she likes it when he wears the dog collar?
>>
>>38744986
>>38745055
Picked up on a few things in their last stream
>shes mainly lesbo but Chibi is an 'exception'
>she "knows a lot of guys with foot fetishes"
>>
>>38745049
he is actually a well known person

i mean girls date guys in prison too dont they? girls probably dont give a fuck aslong as this guy is known for something

if you are a nobody you have to shine with your personality

i only ever had a girlfriend once in my live and all i live with is pure fucking regret that i lost her because i was an edgy teenage retard at the time
iam not even ugly but i know that my personality is fucked beyond belief so there iam
>>
I would really prefer if he'd be quiet.
>>
>>38744673
>>that looksmatch
This is a desirable thing.
This is how society should fucking work.
>>
>>38745087
>he is actually a well known person
>girls probably dont give a fuck aslong as this guy is known for something
Should I dox myself on my semi-famous Twitter racism account?
>>
>>38745135
maybe that actually works

but i dont think many girls are into racist twitter feeds but who knows

i would only do something like that if i was sure that my audience would be a percentage of girls atleast
>>
>>38744421
I LIKE THAT JUMP
oregaino
>>
>>38744261
The eyes of that girl show that she's unsure and worried
>>
>>38744624
chibi has confidence though, even if it is fueled by autism and ignorance
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 339x230px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 339x230px
>implying chibi has dated anything other than a mentally ill cross dresser
>>
>>38745168
>but i dont think many girls are into racist twitter feeds but who knows

Fucking whores
>>
>>38745190
Damn I envy these unaware autistics. I just don't bother speaking because I know whatever comes out my mouth is retarded.
>>
>>38745009
I know the purple one is a trap but is the blonde one too?
>>
>>38745216
do you think its because of his autism that he is actually so confident? i mean he has nudes, a bunch of cringy videos, and people online who order pizzas to his house and shit like that and yet he does not give up he still goes on strongly

if that were me the moment crowbcat uploaded that "i would really prefer if you would be quiet" vid i would have just left the internet and used another name at this point

i actually admire his confidence and strong will
>>
>>38745216
I've been on some anti-anxiety meds for a week and it's completely changed my attitude about confidence being a meme. It really does work, the problem is that we overthink shit and worry too much about our actions, where people like chibi don't think that hard. I'm not saying to be yourself, but that is generally a good guideline to follow, but that also means not to work on your character. Everyone has flaws, and people take the statement too literally and then blame the platitude when it doesn't work.
>>
>>38745270
>but that doesn't mean to not work on your character*
wew I need some sleep.
>>38745262
It's more the fact that he has confidence + he just keeps being his autistic self, of course a few stragglers will end up following him. Doesn't mean they'll stick around.
>>
>>38745270
>anti-anxiety meds
Just be very careful not to get reliant on them.
>>
>>38745306
I know man, this shit is so good that I need to be careful. I'm using it more as a tool to get to know what it feels like to be level headed, and see if I can carry that into my nature
>>
>>38745350
should i also get these types of meds? gonna have to go to school again in less than 2 weeks and the anxiety is literally killing me i dont wanna go back to school and be bullied by guys who are 3-4 years younger than me
>>
>>38745392
If you can find a doctor, sure, but remember everyone is different and what works for me may not work for you. Life is a game of learning, and you don't stop until you are dead
try phenibut, it's legal xanax without needing a doctor, just be careful not to use it everyday, the comedown is awful and it can really fuck you up with withdrawals
>>
>>38745426
hnng..i think the risk might be too much for me

nah i guess ill go into the situation medless i can do it

you dont get bullied aslong as you dont stand out too much right?
>>
>>38745460
No, that would still get you bullied. The secret is to not let it bother you, and when shit happens, stand your ground.
I've been bullied, but I always bully back twice as hard. When I get into fights, I don't just think about winning the first battle, I think about winning the war forever.
Again, just use my character as an example, don't copy my lifestyle verbatim. Things will always work out differently for you, just like how if I tried to copy what you do.
>>
>>38745517
hnnng alright

i dont think it will be actually so bad that people will outright bully me or get into fights with me

i just try my fucking best and somehow get trough this mess
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.