[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD thread. whos done acid? i know a lot of you guys have.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

File: 297586598278927926.jpg (82KB, 727x363px) Image search: [Google]
297586598278927926.jpg
82KB, 727x363px
LSD thread.

whos done acid? i know a lot of you guys have.

what was it like for you?
>>
>>38741714
Hello friendo. Dropped about a hundred or so microgram the other day, done it for about four years now.

It's different every time.

It's a lot of fun.

It's very interesting.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>38741714
Pretty cool. Just keep your cool on the comeup and laugh your ass off at stupid, fleeting thoughts. It can get pretty fucked though if you don't enter in the right mindset and have the right environment/companions you're totally comfortable with. Friends of mine got hospitalized because they were tripping too hard, were freaking the fuck out, and needed to be sedated.

>>38741780
Nice bait.
>>
File: 1473123583926.jpg (215KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473123583926.jpg
215KB, 450x450px
>>38741838
>Nice bait.
In what way? Name one thing I said that was wrong.
>>
Look up mkultra and stay very far away from this drug. It leaves you very open to suggestions which allows you to enjoy thimgs you normally wouldnt notice in misic in art but allows certain people to fuck with your head very easily.
>>
>>38741714
Bit boring. Although I think that's because I've stayed awake on uppers for 5 days so many times and by that point you're basically tripping anyway.
>>
i'm not sure if i've done LSD.

of course i didn't run any sort of panel test on it. the stuff i had didn't really offer the characteristic high associated with LSD based on my research. i suspect it was either low grade or maybe even LSA

not to say i didn't enjoy it though. i still had a lot of fun being fucked up on it, it was just in a different way. the visuals were extremely mild but the euphoria was very present and i also had that familiar feeling of having my third eye blown wide open and experiencing the connectedness of the world that only DXM can give me
>>
>>38741838
Your friend, what was their name?
>>
>>38741945
So dont drop acid when the CIA is around? Noted.
>>
File: file.png (856KB, 709x711px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
856KB, 709x711px
>>38741714
it's a pretty comfy game tbhwy
>>
LSD helped me manage my autism and generalized anxiety. I can get along well enough that almost no one has any idea I'm on the spectrum. I just seem kinda weird instead bc I did way too much for a while. I've accepted that its a good kind of weird.
>>
>>38741892
Nevermind. I misread it as you do it EVERY other day instead of THE other day. In that case you'd be a brainfried psychonaut.

>>38742032
It's a common occurrence. I'm not gonna name them here anyways, but this does happen a lot. Here is a good example of what can happen:
https://youtu.be/uRBpNn2vb7U
>>
i have taken a reasonable amount a reasonable number of times.

it opens you up to stuff and lets you analyse things in a way that you can't access any other way.

i still don't fully understand my experiences and i don't think i ever will. i fucking hate the term spiritual but that's how i feel about it. It opens you up in a way i have never ever felt.
>>
>>38741714
Enjoyable a couple times max. I think the risk of bad trips/psychosis/PTSD go up with each use. I did 1-2 hits on 8 separate occasions, by the 9th I took half a tab and was blackout psychotic for 13 hours. Now 24/7/365 I have a clip from a song playing in my head to replace any thought or rationale.
>>
I did some 1P-LSD maybe a year ago with a friend. Ill recap my experience.

It was an overall pretty cool. We ate our tabs really late, it was like 12am. We began watching 2001: A Space Odyssey while it started to take effect. I think I was peaking right around the end of the movie, which was pretty great. I remember feeling like I finally really understood the movie at the end, but in hindsight I didnt really have any insightful revelation about it. Like I said at this point I was at the peak of the high and was feeling pretty zany. I was experiencing very mild visual hallucinations. The room we were in had red and blue LED strips draped around it which created an effect similar to seeing everything through those cheap 3D glasses with red and blue lenses. It was very cool, but that was the extent of my hallucinations.

My friend started playing Hydro Thunder after the movie while I was watching and starting to feel reality slip away a little bit. Like it wasn't scary but it could have been if I thought about it more. I distracted myself by devouring a box of raisins. Those raisins were kinda tethering me to reality for a bit, if that makes sense.

At some point we switched to playing R6: Siege and we were both losing our shit over the acronym BOPE, which is some Brazilian spec-ops force. Just the word BOPE was shredding our sides. We were probably laughing hysterically for like ten minutes over BOPE.
>>
Used to do acid a lot when I was a teenager. Shit was really fun, now I just have bad trips every time I do it. Most I ever did was 500 micrograms. Would see colourful geometric shapes and patterns when I closed my eyes, would make my thoughts nonsensical and disjointed, when I opened my eyes I would see walls and floors shifting and moving around, colours slightly changing as you look at them too. But the most trippy thing was looking at myself in a mirror, it would look like I was aging, then I would blink and I looked real angry and sinister, then blink again and my face would be melting, was cool and kinda creepy. Now when I do it I just get horrible anxiety and bad trips, but it was fun as a teenager.
>>
>>38742363

One unpleasant thing fro the experience was the "body load" sensation I was getting. It's hard to explain if you havent felt it, but it was like a constant internal pressure all over my body, which made me feel very restless and it was hard to sit still. I would have very much enjoyed going for a walk or something, I think it would have helped a lot with the body load feeling.

At some point my friend wen to his room to try to sleep and I tried to sleep as well, which proved absolutely impossible. My mind was restless with thought and there was no way I could even get close to sleep. At this point I felt that if I wanted to I cold have gone to a deeper level of introspection, almost like I was at a precipice or a the threshold of a door. I decided not to go deeper, so I was kinda just stuck there. It was sort of like driving a car stuck in first gear. I was just bouncing off the rev limiter but I would not shift into a higher gear.

So this part of the experience wasnt that great, but like I said overall it was pretty cool. I definitely would have liked to be more active during the high.
>>
Pick one of these and I will tell you tales from when I did acid.

>the time I did 1300 micrograms
>the time I saw God
>the time I walked in on a guy fucking a hooker
>the first time I did acid
>the time I did acid in HS in class

>>38742161
That's fine. Acid is a weekend thing, and I do it max every second weekend or so. I do consider myself a psychonaut though, that's for sure.
>>
Well I ate morning glory seeds once, that's like super weak LSD right? And I hated it. Any time I'm in a gardening section of a store the smell makes me wanna vomit now.
>>
You haven't truly lived until you've injected pure LSD into your nutsack.
>>
File: concrete-1141158_960_720.jpg (160KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
concrete-1141158_960_720.jpg
160KB, 960x639px
ive only dropped acid a handful of times but for me its been somewhat similar eachtime. LSD feels plasticy if i had to use words. its not evil or sterile but it doesnt feel super organic. reminds of pic related. everything you do is very involving eating especially. i recomend bringing things like a little bell. sounds and textures become very interesting.
>>
Only done it once. I faced my fears (remember being paranoid and scared as shit). I also came to terms with a lot going on in my life. Oh, and I realized I truly love my qt gf and my little brother. Removed all of my beta attitude and I became a literal alpha.

Been wanting to do it again, but nobody in this fucking city has any. Going to buy 1P off the net whenever I save up 50 bucks. 10 a hit isn't bad.
>>
>>38742615
Acid in class, that sounds fun
>>
>>38741714
How do robots even get acid? Are you all normies?
>>
>>38743613
All you need is a plug. It's no different from buying groceries. Even robots love to do drugs because feeling like anything other than yourself is a brief but delightful escape.
>>
>>38743613
Robots can easily get acid as long as they're not also poorfags. Clearnet sites like lysergi have legal analogs like 1P-LSD, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, and so on

I got 50 hits of 1P-LSD a few months ago for about $180 in bitcoins

IMO 1P-LSD feels 97% like real LSD-25 with only some very subtle differences. Worth getting if you want to try acid
>>
>>38741945
>implying any real LSD is in circulation
just a bunch of similar chemicals going around. Could be just as good. I enjoy it. The thing you should really draw from MK Ultra is that the CIA was working on mind control. Obviously it didn't work. LSD wasn't even originally developed for it.
>>
>>38743353
>became alpha
>need to save up 50 bucks
>>
>>38741714
How do I find a dealer?
Other than my family and you cunts I don't know anyone else.
>>
>>38744521
wait a few months for the darknet to have some good markets up again (many were recently busted)
or just buy the legal analogues like mentioned earlier ITT
>>
>>38741945
You're an idiot. It doesn't make you open to suggestion. It makes you introspective, which is why you notice shit you otherwise normally don't.
>>
>>38744253
>Have to be rich to be an alpha
Not that it's any of your business, but when your crackhead sister leaves her child at your doorstep, priorities change.
>>
>>38742293
>Now 24/7/365 I have a clip from a song playing in my head to replace any thought or rationale.
That sounds like pure hell. Do you not have an internal monologue?
>>
>>38742293
What's the song? Sounds scary
>>
>>38745073
>priorities change
Not really, I kick children off my doorstep and shoot crackheads almost every week.
>>
>>38741714
Ive been doing acid every few months since about the beginning of this year

I love it idk what else to say
I always trip with my friend though, I'd be scared to do it alone
>>
I like to consider myself a "lsd wizard" as I've tripped 30+ times. I used to move sheets so I basically had it for free all the time. It baisically is a magnifying glass on normal consciousness. Patterns and shapes will emerge on objects and shift around. Colors will be very vivid and bright, kaleidoscopic imagery will be present with closed eyes. and a single thought will grow into long winding trains of thought which reveal deep intricate relizations but almost effortlessly. Like the thoughts are arriving in your brain and leaving not like you're having them
>>
Don't have acid, closest thing I have is shrooms. I also have cocaine and alcohol. Should I just do shrooms tonight, or cocaine/alcohol?
>>
>>38746483
>I like to consider myself a "lsd wizard" as I've tripped 30+ times.
ooh 30 times lsd wizard lol
>>
>>38741714
dropped hundreds of times.

i'm 52 years old.

ask away son...
>>
>>38746649
>considering doing shrooms on a whim
>dosing psychedelics at night
bad idea(s)
>>
>>38746747
>>dosing psychedelics at night
This makes no difference other than visuals being less interesting because less light
>>
>>38746777
Yeah but you won't be able to sleep until midday tomorrow morning and that'll fuck up your sleep cycles
>>
>>38746777
it's a bad idea because psys generally keep you up even after you've come down, and fucking up your sleep schedule/staying awake too long can lead to a bad trip, and tripping during the daytime is just better all around.
>>
>>38746790
>>38746795
>/r9k/
>caring about sleep cycle
>>
>>38746649
Psyches+stims can be pretty nice in the right dosage. I had a good experience combining ~200ug acid and 60mg adderall XR

Maybe try the shrooms with small bumps of coke
>>
>>38746826
night is also just spookier. Tripping is all about being outside in the sun looking at plants and bugs and shit mane.
>>
>>38746860
I mean of course tripping during the day is infinitely better but tripping at night can have it's merits. One of my best trips included me and my friend rolling around in his driveway for maybe an hour or two at night. The air was perfectly cool that night. I can't imagine getting much more spooked because it's night out unless you're a bitch or something.
>>
>>38741714

very strong dilation of time, tracers change of colors and altered perception of people as well as what i like to call mind block.

mid block is like when you hear a cohesive sentence, like a question or a command but you don't comprehend it.

like for example I was asked what I would like to eat, and even though I could repeat the question (and did so under my breath) I still couldn't understand what the actual question was.

ultimately I would say that it's fine but nothing overly special definitely worth doing just not mine blowing in the wind depends on the dose.
>>
How the fuck do I get my hands on LSD? Before you ask, I'm not fucking ordering online you faggots.

I go to college too which is even more pathetic that I can't find any.
>>
>>38747053
>Before you ask, I'm not fucking ordering online you faggots.
why

>how do i do thing? but dont give me a good answer!!
>>
>>38747053
What college?

Order analogues online legally. Read the thread for details
>>
>>38747053
You're not gonna find any without finding out who does drugs, then you need to become their friend, then you need to make them trust you enough to give you the number to a plug or let you know the next time they're ordering a batch.
No one's gonna sell to you without someone vouching for you.
>>
im on the fence with acid. tripping on acid is one of the greatest feelings in the world for the first 6 hours or so but honestly the come down is so unpleasant, it's literally just 8 hours of shifting around really uncomfortably for me. i took it probably for the last time this summer, not really interested in doing it again. but it's definitely worth doing at least once, i went to a consignment store when i was peaking the first time i did it and that was... quite something
>>
File: fractal.png (841KB, 762x428px) Image search: [Google]
fractal.png
841KB, 762x428px
it was pretty geometric
>>
>>38747252
Probably wasn't acid. A groggy ass comedown only happened to me once after the first time I tripped and never again. I doubt it was real acid. Probably some party drug put on paper
>>
>>38747263
This. Acid visuals are more geometric and crystalline, where as mushroom visuals are what most people thinking about when they think of "tripping." Lots of "organic" visuals, for the lack of a better word.
>>
>>38747053
Ask your weed dealer or make some druggie friends and ask them. Only options you have

I would imagine most college campus acid is going to be priced at around $5-15 a hit for low quality ~75ug blotter. Also, it might not be acid at all, but an NBOMe like 25i. Use an Ehrlich test kit if you care for your health

>>38747252
Same. I usually always feel a sense of wonder and amazement during the come up and peak, but depressed on the comedown. I much prefer to skip most of the comedown by benzoing my way out around hour 7 or 8. This is with 1P-LSD
>>
>going to wake up and drop a tab in the morning
can't wait, bros
>>
>>38747302
if you look at it rationally you're just saying that because you don't want anyone to attribute anything negative to LSD. you don't have nearly enough information to make that call. you even admit it's possible to have those effects during a trip, not to mention how everyone's reaction is different.
>>
I've never tried the "real" thing but I have tried 1P-LSD and AL-LAD.

It's a lot of fun with the right mindset. I've only tripped alone. I usually just listen to music or go for a walk in nature.

Has anyone tried ETH-LAD? What is it like?
>>
>>38741945
I don't know about suggestibility, but intelligence agencies will still use it to pry open illiberal cultures. Mossad pumps Lebanon full of acid because its effects for making you open to new experiences has been established by even mainstream literature. This is also why the Israeli regional BM is so massive. Once saw a rep for the Israeli BM and he immediately set off my spook detector.

Is that why it's promoted so much on here along with the gay/femboi threads? I don't know. If you ask /pol/, none of them seem to have a problem with its use. That whole board sounds like they're a huge den of degenerate (ex?)ravers, so I'm not sure what the deal is or how intelligence agencies can realistically crack a community like that.
>>
File: tihkal_eth-lad.png (60KB, 808x609px) Image search: [Google]
tihkal_eth-lad.png
60KB, 808x609px
>>38747527
Great way to start your morning anon. It pains me that I have about 10 hits left, but no time to trip because of classes and family being around

>>38747564
Never tried ETH-LAD myself, but here's what Shulgin wrote about it

As for tripping alone vs with friends, I would say tripping with friends is much better especially with the larger trips. I felt like me and him were essentially the only people left in the universe and the room we were in was completely disconnected from reality. Other trippy stuff happened that I just can't explain in words
>>
>>38741945
The CIA ended trials with it because it turned out LSD-laced interrogation victims would gain a feeling of invulnerability in the face of torture.
>>
>>38747398
Quick test I've heard was that if its bitter, its 25i, while real acid is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Really only useful for checking out if something is 25i.
>>
>>38747546
>if you look at it rationally you're just saying that because you don't want anyone to attribute anything negative to LSD
Umm no? I'm saying that because only one time when I took acid I've had a groggy comedown. This leads me to believe that one time was something other than acid.
>you even admit it's possible to have those effects during a trip
did you reply to the wrong person?
>>
>>38741714
I've done it twice. The last time I promised myself I'll never do it again, but reading this thread has me curious. I wonder if I would have a better trip now since I'm in a better spot with my life.
>>
>>38746747
I've only ever tripped at night, acid was a bad move because I was still high in the afternoon the next day, but other than that never had a problem going to sleep on shrooms/acid. May take a few hours, but never anything terrible. I just jack off then shower
>>38746829
Sounds like a good idea. Never done it before. Heard it might be counterintuitive though. I might get too high on Coke and freak out, be too belligerent to understand what's going on, etc
>>
>>38746860
I wish I could but sadly I'm a 19 yo loser who doesn't have any friends or any place to go that I could explore like that. The only woods or paths/trails are all private property. There's a hiking range but that's a few hours away, and I've never been. Wouldn't want to end up getting lost
>>
The first time I ever smoked dmt I was tripping on two cubes of acid.
>>
>>38741714
>got into acid a year ago
>at first, every trip I had helped me be bit more functional
>then I had that bad trip
>then I had two more bad trips
>lifeless shell now, epitome of dysfunction, zero motivation to pick myself up
>>
>>38748399
>had a friend that took 3 tabs and freaked out.
>the incident was a good laugh in retrospect but he's now permanently more spacey
>>
File: 1493586846152.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493586846152.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>38741714
>Stick the tab in your mouth and suck it until it dissolves
>Nothing happens at first
>You notice eventually that you're noticing more things
>You notice that your skin feels like it has more nerve endings all of a sudden, as if you have a stronger sense of touch
>You start focusing on sounds more and hearing them in-depth
>You pop into consciousness again and realize that you just forgot what was happening
>You pop into consciousness again and realize that you forgot when the last time you popped into consciousness was
>These are both your memory failing, a classic LSD effect
>You notice all of a sudden that after a series of forgetting things and living in the moment, followed by realizing again that you are on LSD, that colors are starting to change
>At first it's large environmental changes, as if you've just realized it's past sunset now when it was mid-day before
>But then it changes to mid-day again
>The entire world is changing colors
>They start changing more rapidly now that you've noticed it
>The wall is zooming in and out like your eyeballs are covered in water that is bouncing around and rippling
>Colors start shifting even more
>Purples turn into blues then reds then golds, MY GOD the golds, have you ever seen a gold so beautiful in your life
>Is this the first time I've ever seen the color Gold before, oh my fucking GOD how could I have been so blind to this painting on my wall before? How could I have been so blind to the fact that paradise, true bliss and absolute artistic beauty is literally hanging on my wall all while I'm sitting shitposting on 4chan all day, I should have been staring at this painting thinking about the artist
>I wonder what he was thinking when he made this brush stroke, holy shit it's like I'm seeing into his mind, I see he covered up that little minor mistake there, holy fuck
>How could I have never seen it, honestly I'm just laughing at the world now
>Holy shit HOW could I have not SEEN
>>
File: 1494117449907.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494117449907.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
>>38748675

>I've been using my eyes my entire life but I'VE NEVER FUCKING -SEEN- BEFORE
>MORE EMPHASIS ON THE FACT THAT I'M SEEING FOR THE FIRST TIME
>OH MY FUCKING GOD
>My eyes are open, holy shit, I get it now
>This is all just a big joke
>Every worry I had never mattered
>I can start my life anew now, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY BECAUSE I'M FUCKING ENLIGHTENED
>The wall knows, the painting knows, my lamp knows, the trees outside know
>I'm laughing along with the trees at the cosmic joke that is the universe
>Oh my fucking GOD how could I have not seen it before, it's so fucking clear now
>I should have said sorry
>I should have said thank you
>I should have just smiled
>I should have said yes to friends inviting me to hang with them
>I should have, I could have, I would have, I WILL. I FUCKING WILL FROM NOW ON. OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY LIFE IS FIXED FOREVER
>LOOK AT THESE COLORS
>Oh my fucking GOD the painting is 4 dimensional now I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
>A beautiful cyan hue tinges everything
>In the corner of my eye I see flashes of pure beautiful color
>I can feel colorful thought juice sloshing around in my brain, my brain is a big pit of neurotransmitters and I can modify it from within by just thinking happy thoughts
>Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, it's all I need to do!
>Wait, what is going on
>What the fuck lol
>Happy thoughts, that sounds like something someone says when they're scared
>Am I scared right now?
>Wait am I supposed to be scared right now but I forgot to be scared?
>Shit wait, what's going on lol
>Okay NOW I'm scared
>What the fuck, I keep forgetting where I am
>I'm hungry
>Fuck did I forget to eat breakfast
>Shit is my family getting home soon
>Okay yeah it's beautiful but I just want to see what's normally there now...
>>
>>38747601
It gets discussed a lot because psychedelics are well known for their life-altering revelations, good or bad. Sometimes the sheer intensity of the experience is enough to cause people to question the things that they already know. Psychedelics simply aren't mind control drugs like you might find in a movie or a hentai.

A board like /r9k/ which is clearly filled with wounded people is a prime space for drug users to find one another.
>>
File: 1488420098046.jpg (464KB, 1211x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488420098046.jpg
464KB, 1211x1200px
>>38748722
>Haha where did the pure bliss go?
>What the fuck why aren't I crying tears of joy at the painting anymore?
>Wait a minute, I just melted into my bed
>Wait have I been melting into the bed this whole time?
>Wait did I melt THROUGH the bed?
>Did I melt into another dimension?
>Am I just trapped in a new layer of abstraction?
>Are all my memories of "life" just fake and drugs are just a new level of abstraction added on top and the true reality is chaos, pandora's box, all of the archetypal stories, and I was in heaven before and I just didn't know it and now I'm trapped in hell as some punishment for trying to eat the apple?
>Wait, am I Adam?
>Did I just take a bite from the apple and now I'm trapped in this weird place where the walls are wavey forever
>FUCK I need to get out of my room
>Fuck the cops are outside my window, I know it, they're just around the corner
>I fucking KNOW that at any moment the cops are going to come into my house and arrest me and my life is ruined
>They'll get here any moment, I need to hide in my room
>But it won't stop them, SHIT
>Do I need to go hide outside?
>Wait then they'll see me
>I'm mentally ill and I've only just realized it
>Wait have I always been mentally ill?
>Am I schizophrenic?
>Am I having a mental breakdown?
>What the fuck is going on everyone said this is enlightening
>What is happening to me, this will all be over soon, should I call 911 and have them fix me?
>Fuck I'm ruined forever, what is going on, ffs am I mentally ill forever?
>>
File: 1491765631815.jpg (326KB, 1029x830px) Image search: [Google]
1491765631815.jpg
326KB, 1029x830px
>>38748779
>Okay the LSD has worn off completely now
>Holy fuck
>Am I going to turn schizophrenic now?
>I'm more aware of my body now
>I'm more aware of my awareness itself now
>I'm more aware of when I forget things now
>I'm more aware of how my mind works now and I wish I wasn't
>I want to go back and not even try this
>Few months later...
>Okay back to normal but every once in a while I feel something that reminds me of the bad trip
>Year later
>Okay I'm fine but weed still makes it act up
>Quitting all psychs forever

Anons, psychs aren't for us. We're all mentally ill that's why we're here. We're not supposed to take them. Peace
>>
>>38748817
It sounds like you had a traumatic experience. Did you consider talking to a psychologist about it? There are some that specialize in integrating difficult experiences like that.

Btw, what you felt is entirely within the normal range of LSD use. LSD has a metabolite that is thought to be responsible for the distinctive anxiety/paranoia phase felt about 4-6 hours into the trip. Some people are thought to create more of this metabolite due to genetic predispositions.
>>
>>38748552
I think it's more likely the dude's abuse of other drugs caused his behavior to shift. This is not to say LSD can't cause someone to become more spacey, but if your friend ended up like >>38748399 this could be due to a wide variety of issues. Like a major depressive episode.
>>
Just took 2gs of shrooms
I can tell I'm high but there isn't anything visual at all
I have 2 more grams of shrooms
Should I take to have a huge trip or just have 2 chill trips
I probably won't ever have shrooms again so yeah
>>
>>38748745
Call me paranoid, but I get the vibe somebody promotes it on purpose sometimes.

It's the same feeling I get from some of the interracial and gay/trans threads I see on here. Sometimes I think I'm tuned into a wavelength that I shouldn't be. It's the same way I know when I'm talking to a spook at festivals.

And the government knows it can fuck with me whatever way it wants to because nobody will ever believe me anyway, particularly for having a reputation for being crazy. Some of the kooky things people with mental illnesses say about the CIA are disinhibition, not delusion.

I could talk about what I think the government is doing in my own life, but it sounds so out there, that people will immediately think I'm deeply disturbed. I also have other reasons for not telling anyone...
>>
>>38749329
You're being paranoid. We're just a collection of dudes online making threads. Trans people make the trans threads because they want fellow trans people to talk to because they're lonely and socially isolated just like us. Stop worrying so much and maybe consider going to a therapist and asking them about schizophrenia because paranoid ideas like this are a symptom of it
>>
>>38741714
Anyone here have experience with DXM? I have a bottle of Robitussin and am contemplating whether or not I should try it.
>>
>>38749404
It's the /r9k/ of drugs.

Does /r9k/ make your life better?
>>
>>38749464
So it's not worth trying? I'm hoping to get some LSD later this year but I figured if I have DXM now I might as well try it.
>>
>>38749376
See, this is why I can never tell anyone about my experiences and will never attempt to because it sounds like classic schizo talk no matter how I put it. I am not schizo; I have a very strong grounding in reality.
>>
>>38749513
>The logical explanation everyone else picks up on is wrong and my paranoid ideas about the government being out to get me through 4chan are the reality, you just don't understand my complex explanations for why they are the case

Okay buddy. Sorry but you are wrong, sorry for caring.
>>
>>38749513
No you're not wrong. What is so impossible about the government or Democrats having agendas in the CIA to manipulate social media to push their agenda?

They want people to become trans because the Democrats stand up for trans. It's not impossible. Nothing is impossible.

It's not ridiculous to think there is propaganda on social media, specifically on a hotbed for the alt right. They already manipulate the media and that is proven, why wouldn't they put propaganda on the next if not more relavent platform, social media?

These are the kind of questions that uncover pedophile links, suspicious suicides and manipulation of the masses.

I mean it's ridiculous how much even NBC is liberal on literally every story. Whether it's "covering the hard ships in Chicago highschool's" or saying airline industries need more regulation it is all liberal propaganda.

I could go on for hours about the screamingly obvious political agendas. I mean even Cirno posters on /bant/ are inherently liberal in their agenda for wanting to kill pepe?

Now your starting to see it. Antifa could very well be posting on here making men become feminine, or do you think that trend of BBC threads on /b/ a year back was inaccurate? Now cucks are a joke but that was very real fetish on /b/.
>>
>>38749535
He isn't wrong. Dude antifa post here all the time, as well as shareblue. It's proven there are groups trying to spread liberal propaganda here and convert people.

It has been much more successful on Reddit. To the extant Reddit is proven to delete posts wrecking liberals and promote pro Democratic posts. You mong.
>>
>>38749535
I don't think they're out to get me, I think they want to help me, which is good. They probably should have programs like that even if I'm just crazy. I'm not trying to be a nuisance. They invade my privacy, but what's the worse that they'll see, my penis? They should only be so lucky :3

All the government social workers hired to monitor this board and some people's lives, presumably, always use that coping language. I don't know what it's called. I always attribute it to Singer because consequentialism is big among bioethicists. It could just be derived from American pragmatists like James, not entirely sure.

They're all taught this in school. I can tell right away when they post. They don't always respond to you directly even if they're replying to you though.
>>
>>38749770
Who is invading your privacy? Who is responding to people indirectly?

You're constructing abstract enemies and constructing an elaborate fantasy that supports your own personal conspiracies. I'm going to stop replying now because you probably won't listen to me, in fact you definitely won't. Most people with schizophrenia require family intervention to force them to seek therapy. The nature of the disease is that you deny having it
>>
>>38741714
I had to throw away 600 tabs of acid a couple months ago because of a falsified search warrant, still haven't got any since. Not my favorite psych tho so not the worse situation.
>>
>>38750026
My nigga is you gonna get disappeared?
>>
Took a low dose and only saw mild geometric visuals. Took a high dose and ended up in a time loop fever dream.

I preferred mushrooms. Felt comfier and had cooler visuals. Maybe the dose was more appropriate, I don't know.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.