[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do stoners not mention the cost of weed? How do stoners have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_4128.jpg (85KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4128.jpg
85KB, 1333x900px
Why do stoners not mention the cost of weed? How do stoners have tons of weed? I mean dude it's fucking TEN dollars for a tiny useless pinch of weed and it's like 50-60 for a small handful literally enough to smoke in one day easy alone.

What are these faggots doing just spending every dime they make working on pot? Probably since they're always broke. I can't believe this shit costs that much as a medical patient who has to spend 10-15 just to smoke a few drags it's getting pretty fucking rediculous.

Everyone says just quit like fuck off

>just overcome ptsd bro
>just live with unbearable nausea bro
>just take sleeping pills bro
>>
As a loser stoner, with stoner loser friends, I will say that we spend most of our spending money on weed. Thats how we afford it. It's fucking ridiculously expensive.

I wish I could grow the shit but its too illegal and risky. By the way, the nausea and sleep problems go away after some weeks of quitting.
>>
You are all retarded, as long as you use efficient smoking methods such as using a bong or vaporizer (basically anything other than joints or blunts) you should not need much to get high. Unless you are a faggot who only smokes all day every day, you should be able to get high as shit for a large part of the day on like 1/2 a gram max. And that costs $5 or less usually
>>
>>38741169
>I mean dude it's fucking TEN dollars for a tiny useless pinch of weed and it's like 50-60 for a small handful literally enough to smoke in one day easy alone.

Do you live in Siberia or something?

Here it's 5$ for enough for a joint (more or less a gram) and when you buy in bulk it costs less. I would buy by the ounce and it would cost me more or less 150$ and that shit would last me for months.

Also these are canadian loonie dollars, so even less in American Donald Dollars.

Plus those are street prices - shit is going to cost even less when it gets legalized by next summer.
>>
File: 343DGvH_d.jpg (68KB, 322x583px) Image search: [Google]
343DGvH_d.jpg
68KB, 322x583px
>>38741169
Buy in bulk and get discounts. Takes like .3 grams to get me cooked so idk what your on about
>>
>>38741772
The nausea and sleeping problems been there way before weed bro

>>38741859
>buy an 80 dollar vape bro

>>38741879
New York so it's like Siberia and Antarctica fucked and had a cold retard baby
>>
>>38741879
fuck off canacuck not everyone lives in a country where you have a bajillion miles of open country to start weed farms in, and then when they find your farm they let you off because your president is a 420 blazer too

In the rest of the world (i.e. the non degenerate countries) we have to struggle to find cheap drugs
>>
>>38742005
This dude in amerifat and the only way my dealer cut me a deal (50 for half ounce) is cause the weed was seedy as fuck. I picked it out rolling anyway and the weed was good so meh.

>>38741974
Same here you lil bitch but I only get a small buzz off that and I need multiple smoke sessions a day or I get sick
>>
File: 1474422296466.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1474422296466.png
98KB, 612x491px
grow your own? get insurance?
>>
>>38742163
I've tried growing outside they're always shit plants and small and walking through the woods is impossible here plus tons of ticks and Lyme disease
>>
I just use a one hitter. Gets me high and conserves weed
>>
If you're trying to save smoke bowls or bongs, not blunts or joints. A g is like 3 bowls, not a "tiny useless pinch".
>>
>not buying at least a 1/4oz at a time
>not investing in a quality vape
really only have yourself to blame here. sure, it's a high initial investment, but for the long term savings it's worthwhile. as it is, I'm only spending $80-140/mo on weed, which means I have more to spend on booze and eating out
>>
File: 1501160208615.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1501160208615.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
You potheads are a cancer and should be exterminated.
>>
>>38742005
>muh freedumbs MAGA

It's legal in some states too, for now.
>>
>>38742472
Yeah but I get higher off a blunt than I do the same amount in a bowl and when I smoke a bowl I have to light it every time so it burns way faster and whenever I put the bowl down all the weed burns up

Blunts don't burn weed they look like it but the smoke that's just floating up from them is mostly smoke stick inside and the wrap burning that's why blunts always go out after a minute of not smoking it
>>
hahahahahahahahaha losers
>>
>>38742426
Nigga you crazy a bowl is like a .4 and I roll joints with .3-.5 and blunts .7-1 gram and they always get me fucked even I just smoke like half
>>
>>38742555
Is that deep web or some medical site shit?
>>
>>38742536
learn to corner your bowls and it wont burn away when you put it down.
or pack small bowls and finish it in one inhale.
better yet, get a bong.

when you are not inhaling, the blunt is burning.
>blunts always go out after a minute of not smoking it
never had that happen
>>
>tfw I have friends who would rather not have money for food for a week than be without weed

"non-addictive" my ass
>>
>>38742536
like I said, get a vape. doesn't burn anything at all. or just pack smaller bowls, for bongs and usually for pipes I only pack enough for one or two hits
>>
File: ppp.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ppp.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>38742588
local dispensary's website.

>tfw they deliver too

there are cheaper places but muh bed
>>
>>38741169
A big part of my check goes towards weed every month, but I don't go out and do other things that normal people do so it evens out. I also grow my own and I have a neighbor who grows tons of weed and gives a lot of it to me for free. (When I saw he gives it to me, I mean he gives it to my mom who is also a stoner and she shares it with me.)
>>
>>38741169
Easy fix
>Move to countries where weed is legal
>learn the do's and don'ts of growing your own
>build/buy a small green house
>make cookies
>make money off cookies
Literally that fucking easy
no reason to be a weedless in 2k17.
>>
File: 1501439695758.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1501439695758.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>38742114
Ey to each their own It costs me little. No wonder you fucking ghoul you smoke one of Hitler's furnaces. Try stopping and feeling sick and lowering your tolerance, or are you pussy?
>>
>>38742675
What state? How is weed that cheap I thought the medical shit was so expensive that it costs more than weed off the street so no one uses it
>>
I've noticed this dynamic of marijuana abuse too. I see friends spend their entire paycheck on a few days of marijuana, and I seriously cannot fathom it. Why not treat it like a "every once in a while thing?"
>>
>>38742776
california.
thats definitely true for most parts, but my city is very weed friendly. i think that since there are so many dispensaries/dealers the prices have to be cheap.
got a quad for $20 once from a random. it was actually a little less but only $20 so all good
>>
>>38742842
because despite what people say, stoners are addicts.
>>
>>38742888
God damn it dude all I want is to live in Los Angeles you can ever trim bud there as a job and shit god damn it
>>
File: 1474401355633.jpg (417KB, 1584x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1474401355633.jpg
417KB, 1584x1188px
>weed is illegal but sold openly so any sperg can buy it
>buy some because LOL MEMES
>vape a little
>nothing really happens
>next day
>take a lot of hits
>can barely walk
>lie down on bathroom floor in fetal position
>start shaking a lot
I guess it was an experience. Maybe I'll try it again when I can get medical stuff that isn't laced with PCP.
>>
>>38742911
A lot of people substitute it for medicine usually if you see someone who only smokes weed it's like that.

I get addicted to psychologically addictive shit too
>>
>>38742842
>entire paycheck
i'd say thats a problem. is that hyperbole or do they straight up not eat/pay rent/etc?

for me, weed is unlike other things like alcohol in that it produces a pleasant, mild effect and fades in a not-long time. once i come down, it is easy to just smoke more if i want to, no hangover helps too. its gone past a 'drug' for me and is just something i enjoy doing.
>>
>>38741859
>Unless you are a faggot who only smokes all day every day, you should be able to get high as shit for a large part of the day on like 1/2 a gram max

This is absolutely true. I've been smoking heavily for years and have recently settled in to just smoking .5g a day. My tolerance used to be higher (I would smoke 1 or 2 grams a day) but with a little planning and self control I have conditioned myself to be satisfied with just half a gram.
>>
>>38741169
How much of a poor fag are you that you are bitching about the price of weed
>>
>>38742937
Youre just a bitch dude I've been smoking every day for 8 years off tons of dealers I've never got anything laced or anyone else I know
>>
>>38741977
>Not knowing about chink vapes

Look up ciggo herbstick eco. I paid 20eu for mine, price probably went down a bit. Still works, hasn't exploded yet.
>>
>>38741169
It's cheaper to buy illegally
>>
>>38743081
Epic post bro. #USSTONERS, AMIRITE. STONERS UNITE. GANJA IS KING. HAIL BOB MARLEY.
>>38743116
>herbstick eco
Don't use that if you value your health. Look up the thread on fuckcombustion.
>>
>>38742721
Your mom is fucking him for weed no such thing as free.
>>
File: 1427694578203[1].jpg (27KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1427694578203[1].jpg
27KB, 400x265px
>>38741169
I used to be a heavy smoker and it wouldn't be unusual for me to have 15-20 hits a day. When I calculated the cost, I was spending a little less than $100 a month (IE $3 per day).

Stupid, unsavvy buyers buy weed by the gram. People who are intelligent with their money buy weed an ounce or more at a time for less than $120 per oz and keep the excess in sealed jars. Weed takes years to completely spoil. If you aren't buying in bulk then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>38742929
you can get weed related jobs out of la. in fact if you want to work more with plants not people you should try working for a farm.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>38741169
>not growing weed
LMAOing at your life
>>
>>38741169
I used to buy ounces for 300ish and then sell 3/4 for 120$ a quarter
Smoke a 1/4 for myself and make my money back + some
>>
>>38743184
Mine seems fine desu, it's probably still better than smoking joints.
>>
>>38743199
She's not. He feels sorry for her because she has cancer.
>>
>>38744157
Now I feel bad, I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>38743266
How the fuck do you grow it? It's so hard without money
>>
>>38744548
No need to feel bad, anon. My mom wishes she was banging the neighbor. No joke.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.