[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HATE BEING A MANLET LADS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Alright, so basically title says it all. Bullying regarding my height really fucked me up when I was younger, and as a result I ended up with no friends right up until the present day. I'm taking a gap year before Uni, but I feel like I have no future.
Will people take me seriously at my height? It's frustrating being smaller than plenty of girls, and probably contributes to my shyness, not to mention speaking to tall guys is awkward because it feels as if they're judging you. Makes me think I won't make friends, and won't end up in a relationship because girls like tall guys.

Doesn't help that I hit puberty about a year later than others my age, so I don't have any facial hair, or much arm hair, and am a bit chubby in the face, and so look about 15-16.

Not only that, but how can I hope to get hired over a taller guy, or how can I expect a girl to ever find me attractive?

How can I make the best of it?
>>
well how tall are you OPie
>>
Become self-employed.
>>
>>38737093
5 feet and 6 inches, Manny.
>>
>>38736956
>>38737216
I'm 5'7 and older than you and i can assure you, it doesn't matter for a job if you are talented at what you do but for relationships of all sorts you are fucked. I remember how i've been called "small man" and it resembles the cruel reality that you are a joke to normal sized people. Even the losers and trash of society will try to run their mouths at you because they managed to somehow grow properly. For women you are essentially a subhuman. Being short as a male takes about 2 or 3 points of your face and lowers your status. Women generally want men around 6 feet, it's not enough to just be taller than her like many of them say to virtue signal and none of them want a kid from a man with short genes. No one, not even kids will respect you and they will also see you as non-trustworthy. Manlets are all result from a tall man fucking a midget woman. Always know where you stand in society because it's possible that people will try to manipulate you through it one way or another. Make money as fast as possible and move to a country populated by incredibly short people, it's what i would do.
>>
Me too, I'm 6'1 so that's basically king of manlets tier. Could be worse but I'm still more or less a midget.
>>
>>38736956
I grew a bit in my twenties and made it to 5'7. Best decision I ever made was to work out like a maniac when I turned 17.

However, most women want somebody that makes them feel small. As muscular as I am, I have a really thin frame and look nearly dyel with clothes on. I have a 28 inch waist. A friend's girlfriend that is taller and weighs more than me told me I didn't look good with my shirt off because I was too small, and that "small guys are like fat women". My friend she is dating is overweight.
>>
>>38738077
King of manlets is has been agreed upon at 5'11, you're fine. Don't have the chart on me though.
And I'm at least the king of something
>>
>>38738169
The chart raises by one inch every year for manlet status
>>
>>38738048
>Manlets are all result from a tall man fucking a midget woman
>american pseudoscience
bullshit, both of my parents are around my height
>>
>>38738345
Or a result of asian genes
>5'9 dad
>5'2 mom

I'm 5'11 because I have a much better diet and excercise but life is still shit because I'm a manlet king and my oneitis is asian but she's somehow 5'10
>>
>>38738345
He's Bulgarian you fucking idiot lmao
Perhaps being a manlet made your brain smaller in addition to your height?
>>
>>38738433
asians arent the only short people in the world you faggot
>>
>>38738048
>>38738108
Women are the absolutely the worst heightists.
>>
why the pic of Dev?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.