[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are/were your roommates like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4380.jpg (12KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4380.jpg
12KB, 206x219px
What are/were your roommates like?
>>
im rooming in an apartment with 2 other guys this year. I only met one of them once and it was a tranny. What am i in for?
>>
>>38736537
Most were too messy for me, which is why I don't live with roommates anymore.

Had one craigslist roomate who was dope as hell. Still really good friends with him even though he lives across the country. The next craigslist roommate was a normie jackass. Just a pathetic manchild and I couldn't stand him. I'm so glad I'm living on my own.
>>
>>38736537
I share a house with this scummy couple in their 50's.

>They can't wash a dish properly
>They live off microwave meals
>They slam doors and bitch to the landlord about every little thing
>The clog the shower drain and never clean it
>They used to steal my toilet roll and paper towels before I started hiding them

I don't even acknowledge their existence whenever we meet now, which makes the woman absolutely assdevastated.
>>
>>38736724
Why havn't you tried cucking him?
>>
>>38736792
Because his wife is fuck ugly and a cunt. Has the body of a 12 year old boy and her voice is so deep I can't tell her apart from her husband.
>>
>>38736724
Were they keeping you as a sex slave?
>>
>>38737384
kek

I miss the guy who had the room before these fucks lived here. He was a cuck who cried on the phone to his ex gf all the time but at least he minded his own business and was gone most of the day.
>>
How do you search for an apartment?
>>
>>38736537
>2009-10 MW2 was still pretty fresh
>was a documentary film maker (editing and producing)
>worked for Emmy award winning director
>got screener copies of any new movie we wanted, even if they were still in theaters
>I was NEET
It was p nice desu. We just hung out smoked weed/drank and watched movies/played vidya. Got my first dog then too. 2009-10 and 2012-early 2015 are the times I'm stuck in.
>>
>>38736537
>What are/were your roommates like?
Complete Chad

He looks like a Chad, acts like a Chad
>>
>>38736537
Fun Fact: 7/10 anons in this thread are describing their parents
>>
>>38738255
>google studio apartments (town you want to live in)
>craiglist
You're probably gonna need someone to cosign though if you don't have credit or have a bad credit score
>>
>>38736537
>first one was a classic promiscuous chubby west Texas girl
>second was a creepy loner manlet that lied a lot
>third was a stereotypical lesbian Hispanic butch girl
>fourth was a stereotypical newly lesbian fat girl that acted like a child
>fifth was a ditzy petite white girl with rich family
>sixth was a pt cute thick redhead stripper. Almost got with her
>seventh and last was the redheads friend who was also a stripper and would come home late every night drunk and angry. Would slam doors and bring dudes back who she'd argue with loudly. Made me say I'd never live with roommates again

I miss the extra money I had from living with roommates but jesus I couldn't take being bothered all the time. Living alone is the best,
>>
>>38736537
>tfw told college to fuck off, got a sysadmin job right after high school thanks to contacts with my high school's IT team
How did I get it so good yet I'm still here?
>>
>>38738534
>>second was a creepy loner manlet that lied a lot
oh god pls explain this
>>
literally all of them were disgusting, ill-mannered slobs that would just fill the house up with drugs and alcohol and filth. every. single. one. none of them cleaned or did anything.
>>
>>38738678
Well he just came to live with the first roommate in her room because they were friends. The sad part was he was also a robot just a vastly more pathetic one than me. She let him sleep on the couch in her room but never fucked him. I can't explain his creepiness. He just came off like that kid that would eventually snap and Elliot roger style stab you while your not paying attention in your house. On top of that he was a neet who lied about having a job while getting money from his parents. Me and the girl found that out by questioning his weird work schedule and calling his 'job' only for them to tell us no one by his name worked there. Lived with this guy for 2 years and he was annoying as shit. At one point he literally copied everything I did because girls liked me. That's where my robot kicks in and I fuck shit up always or just have long periods where I'm not interested in any females(not gay tho). So he saw that and tried to emulate everything I do and say in hopes of being better with women. Now I guess he has an ugly gf and is in the army.
>>
never cleaned the bathroom and on some days the stench would overpower the whole place even with the ac on.
>>
>>38738747
This desu.

Filthy, disrespectable animals.
Often late or short on bills. Constantly bickering like children.
Liars and theives.

Having no roomates is true paradise
>>
>>38736537
look up serpentstare on okcupid.
that is what my roommate was like.
>>
>not being the bad roommate
this thread is reddit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.