[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he actually believes the official story for 9-11 Tell me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1500417354108.jpg (45KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500417354108.jpg
45KB, 634x650px
>he actually believes the official story for 9-11
Tell me anon, why do you still believe the Jewish lies? What would it take for you to see the light?
>>
>>38735782
I'll believe your 9/11 story if you eradicate the Jews
>>
why does it matter?
will the truth about 9/11 bring the victims back?
will it solve our collective problem of loneliness, our desire to understand our realer selves or overcoming our weaknesses?

does posting on an uzbek horticulture enthusiast website about how jews did 9/11 make you a happy person?
>>
>>38736063
There were no victims. Except the Afghans, Iraqis, Libyans and Syrians.
>>
>>38736213
ohhh that makes it completely different :^)
>>
Physical verifiable evidence. No "just look at X, you'll see." or "the pieces all fit!" kind of shit but actual evidence like verifiable documents or an equally backed whistleblower or the like. None of that so-and-so swears he heard X talking with Y and he was right about Z before kind of appealing to credentials bullshit either. I'm talking ironclad undeniable, provable, and verifiable real deal evidence.
Same for the moon landing, jfk assassination, and time cubes.
>>
>>38735782
For you to go away. Go away now
>>
>>38736277
There's plenty of physical evidence.
>thermite residue in the dust and debris from the collapses
>clear cut lines in the framing with slay
>the fact that buildings were hit near the top but collapsed from the bottom
>the free fall speed that they went down at
>the fact that they fell perfectly in on themselves
>building 7 being brought down by nothing more than a small fire in one office, in the 80 story building
>explosions and shock waves clearly heard and seen coming from the bottoms of the building when they fell
And lets not forget the BBC reported thay building 7 went down 20 minutes before it did, with the building still visable behind the broad caster. When they noticed, they cut the feed and waited for it to go down.

I could go on.
>>
>>38736063
>uzbek horticulture enthusiast website
Eh, you can do better than that. Meh at best m80
>>
>>38737501
Good! Progress is being made towards a supporting argument instead of the mindless ranting that usually happens. Now provide reputable and verifiable sources and physical evidence that can overturn the established narrative and story and we'll achieve some real change.
>>
>>38737962
Here's a video by a guy named David Chandler, I like him. It's a quick one, with some good hard facts.
https://youtu.be/-nX8xt5YOjg
>>
It's very obviously done by the government, the US needs to get into wars to stop large deficits in the defense sector, that's not exactly a crazy sentiment
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.