[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you dislike a certain kind of food you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: iu[1].jpg (2MB, 2304x2248px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
2MB, 2304x2248px
Reminder that if you dislike a certain kind of food you are not an adult.
>>
>>38735674
I don't care, courgettes are shite, fuck the police.
>>
>>38735699
nah, bake em with some olive oil and grated cheese and they're awesome
>>
>>38735818
>needing cheese to get your veg down
Found the manchild
>>
>>38735674
but I love onions.
>>
>>38735674
>soft-boiled fetal duck is a food
>roasted sheep's head is a food
>ox penis is a food
>caterpillar fungus is a food

op do you even think before you post
>>
>>38735674
I fucking hate onion so much
>>
>>38735902
I bet you've never tried any of those.
>>
File: nope.jpg (58KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
58KB, 600x500px
>hairy
>freakish mouth
>bunch of little balls stuck together
>not even particularly good
No thanks
>>
>>38735674
I understand that manbabies on this board think haute cuisine is chicken tendies and cheap microwaved crap, but there are plenty of disgusting foods out there.
There is nothing good about lutefisk or any other gelatinous preserved fish in any capacity ever.
If you ever tried it, you would feel the same way.
>>
>>38735674
What are principles? What are sensivities? What is fucking hell OP is so gay?
>the obliviousness of OP
>>
>>38735987
>>38735999
Fucking manchildren right here. I bet you don't even eat Virgin boy eggs.
>>
>>38735858
>needing cheese
nope
just pointing one of my favorite ways of cooking them, there's plenty more.

keep projecting, boy
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>38735674
Paprika looks so freaking tasty, but the taste and texture is irredeemable.
>>
File: 1496699768817.jpg (29KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496699768817.jpg
29KB, 250x333px
>>38735674
shut up OP, im really picky and I fucking hate it. So many textures and tastes make me instantly sick to my stomach. Its fucking cancer because I eat the same shit almost every day.
>>
>>38735954
neck yourself immediately. who the fuck doesnt like raspberries? are you some sort of a communist?
>>
>>38735674
A real man knows what he likes and doesn't force himself to eat shit. You have to be really beta to eat food you don't like.
>>
>>38735674
So being an adult means you have no preferences?

I hate pineapple. If I went to someone's house and they served it to me, I'll have some because I don't want to come off as an ungrateful guest. Doesn't change the fact that I don't like it, or that I won't buy it for myself.
>>
>>38735911
How can you hate onions.

Somebody once told me
>>
File: Eggs-1.jpg (1MB, 4156x2512px) Image search: [Google]
Eggs-1.jpg
1MB, 4156x2512px
>>38735674
Eggs are fucking disgusting to me. More specifically the yolk. It tastes like liquefied asshole.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.