[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 35

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear A,

I wish things could go back to the way they were.

You and I had something quite meaningful, at least to me.

All those years, now suddenly meaningless. I'm sure you moved on, maybe you met someone else. Given that you haven't tried to contact me I presume that you have forgotten me.

What happened to you? Something in you changed. I'd say for me, it changed in late 2015. You used to be this sweet, caring person, but towards the end of our friendship, you turned into a bitter, selfish, empty person. You seem to care about nobody but yourself.

You threw away something which could have turned into something really quite special, so I hope it was worth it for you.

I do miss you.

-J
>>
Dear Laura

You should add me back to Skype I miss talking to you in the evenings

Pls respond
>>
Forigve me
>>
>>38732653
>Forigve me
What did you do?
>>
>>38732840
I asked for too much
>>
>>38733052
Would you care to elaborate on that? I'm interested in your story
>>
Dear mom,

It's not that I dont want to speak to you or that I'm ignoring you. I just feel so ashamed that you worked so hard to make me succeed in life and then I failed it. I'm ashamed that all your friend's sons and daughters are more successful than me in everyway possible and it wasn't your fault.

sincerely,
your son
>>
Steve,

How's life?

J
>>
>>38733126
I sure hope your mom isn't browsing r9k
>>
E
im sorry about everything
if i could change i would
>>
free again and empty again. i'll hit reset.
>>
Dear F,

I gave you very single piece of me, even the most damaged ones that didn't belong to you and look at me now; empty, ruined, dirty. I don't have nothing anymore and I don't trust anyone. You ruined me I can't even smile anymore or just talk with somebody new all because of you. Fuck you and fuck your stupid friends. If people tell me that I look sick and that I look ruined it's because of you. I don't belong here anymore. You will never read this, but I hope that the people that I know from here and that think that I was ruined, know that I'm sorry if I'm like this. It's my fault, yes it's my fault, but for seven fucking years you were here and you knew what I was feeling..I was feeling things that I don't feel anymore but look at me now. You watch me and you ask me "Are you sure that you won't kill yourself tonight?" but I can't answer, I can't, you were never able to save me cause you never really wanted to. I am so useless. I wish I was dead.
You are not here for my birthday. You're just a liar, like I was in 2015. Fuck.

-Sara
>>
>>38730809
J

I miss you too, and believe me, I have changed. I wish we could try again, but I'm not sure we should even bother.

A
>>
>>38734985
I hope hitting reset it's the right thing for you to do
>>
>>38735609
The sad part is, there's a 1% chance that you're the A I'm thinking of, and a 1% chance I'm the J you're thinking of.

But that doesn't stop me wishing things could be different.
>>
Dear Daniel,
I still feel your hands on my neck and the smell of your cigarette filling my room. I can't believe that I started smoking for feeling your smell on my hands and in my mouth. Will I ever see you again? I don't think so but it's better like this for you. Have a nice life, I'll probably kill myself in a few days. I wonder who will tell you about that. You were my Punpun but I was just your Aiko
Noco
>>
>>38733380
Flat and empty, I'm losing the motivation to do anything at all. I'm not even bothered to seek for new friends on discord.
How about you?

I wander if you're the right J
>>
>>38735633
thank you, kind anon. i'm confident that it is.
>>
>>38735609
I wish it was you though, I'd give anything for another chance with A.
>>
>>38734985
Is this V? Fuck off
>>
how could you leave me alone
how could you leave me like this
it's all my fault
isn't it?
>>
>>38736351
where did you meet this A?
>>
>>38736216
Don't worry, I'm the J you think I am It's Jess (clearly)

Sounds about as expected, and pretty much the same.
I finally got over Q, and now I'm Salty as fuck like 99% of the time and I'm back to drinking every 2 weeks or so instead of every day.
Couple of other things happened but don't remember how long it's been since I talked to you, so I dunno where to start

aaaaaanyways, my discord is Jessviel#6978 add it back
>>
>>38736571
Originally I met A online
>>
>>38736641
AB

origami
>>
>>38736668
are those initials?
>>
>>38736709
check out the big brain on Brad!
>>
>>38736668
>>38736751
I'm afraid I don't think that I'm who you were hoping I was.
>>
>>38736384
no it's not V
>>
>>38730809
Dear A,

We were best friends, or at least I think we were. Sometimes we would have great times together and then you'd drop me completely, year after year, but I kept letting you manipulate me because I treasured our "friendship" that existed for a week or two once a month. I never had any other friends like you so it was crushing to go from the sense of brotherhood to complete isolation and not understanding why you did that to me. In hindsight I know why, you never cared about not being in the same classes like I did, you had other friends and must have resented me for how emotionally dependent I was on you. Sorry.
>>
Really scares me when someone uses the same initials and a similar story.
A,
I acted like a dick 3 years ago and I really regret that.
Since then I had no friends and was isolated.
I developed social anxeity and AVPD, I even attempted suicide in March.
You've long moved on and your life seems alright.
I just wonder if I would've turned out differently had that not happened.
J
>>
Dear M, K, and S

I'm sorry to each of you that i could not have been more understanding when our friendship (on each their own occasion) turned sour. It sucks when i showed you nothing but friendship and you took it as more. I wish we could still have stayed friends but i respect that sometimes its hard to tell apart friendship and love.

Stay cool and safe out there, i hope you all find the things you're looking for.

-A
>>
How are you? You don't write a letter to me anymore even here.
After all, what did you want to do with me?
Did you want to merely use me?

My love ruined by you. You cruelly killed my soul. But I cannot even feel anger. Just sad.

We become happy by being needed by people. I just wanted to become a person required to somebody.

Anon (I'm not A)
>>
A

You ever hear that old joke "You don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay her to go away after".
If you heard that one before you might of heard of a dating experience, there was even a movie about it Sasha Grey was in it. Going off on a tangent, I wouldn't recommend it the title is kind of misleading and you'd probably expect some scenes like the leading actor is kind of known for. It's like when your jerking off and there is a tv with movie channels nearby and you say fuck it and stop jacking it for a little bit to see what's on and, then you notice "Deep Impact" is on and you think well that is what it's like when I fuck, then turning it on and it's not at all what you thought it's just some boring disaster flick.
Like I told you before I'm available if you can afford it. You just sound mad that you can't.

J
>>
>>38737584
I should probably clarify since you fly off the handle over anything, you lack the maturity you boast of and I treated you with despite that with so many instances that I'm not interested in bringing up. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You flew off the handle before I even gave you a price. I can understand that because I gave you a taste for free, and back then that sort of thing just wasn't important to me, I was short sighted, I need money for this to do this, or this would be a fun prop at a party. The thing is what it costs depends on who you are and what has transpired. It'd cost you a lot more than it'd cost anyone else. I'd prefer not to make monetary compensation for my time a sticking point on you but it sort of has to be.
>>
>>38730809
Dear T,

You were my best friend. I wasn't yours. Sorry, but I think I'm okay with being alone. I don't have to meet expectations, I don't have to be kind of dishonest. It's just me. And, yeah, I'm shitty, but doesn't that just prove my point? I wasn't ever your best friend.

You deserve better, and I hope you find it.

V
>>
J
Where's the fucking wall
T
>>
>>38737582
You have not changed anything. After all, I could not move your mind. So I had to change myself.

I have nothing to talk to you anymore.
Goodbye.
>>
end this
end it
fucking end it
you pieces of shit
you disgusting sacks of faggotry
>>
JS

I don't exactly miss you, but I would like to talk to you still. You were probably the greatest friend I've ever had, and were a huge role model to me as a father figure. Feel free to contact me, I still have the same Skype, though I rarely use it, and my new MC is HolyImperator
>>
>>38739177
Forgot my initial, I am AH
>>
>>38739177
>MC
the fucks that?
>>
>>38738753
>end it
i feel it
>>
S -

It's been eight months since you decided I was no longer worth your time. You won't finish the job, though. You won't cut off contact. I think it's because you know I still care, and that means you still have a use for me. Maybe you think I'll send you money out of pity, because nobody gives a shit about you trying to cover rent by reading tarot cards, and just as many people are interested in your junk on eBay. But I'm done orbiting you. I've been done like this too many times. I got my crying out of the way early. Now I'm indifferent. I can't afford to spend any more on you, money or otherwise.

Kiss my ass.

- A
>>
File: ghoooost.png (21KB, 135x139px) Image search: [Google]
ghoooost.png
21KB, 135x139px
>>38735600
I honestly don't blame F at all, you sound like a nutcase.
>>
>>38730809
A, J
There's like 10 of you fucks and I could very well make it 11 if I was a regular here.

Use two initials in the next few letters so everyone can sort out who the fuck they're talking to.

Signed,
A Concerned A to a J
>>
>>38737582
Are you a B?
>>
Dear K,
I care about you, I really do. Unfortunately, I'm starting to feel that you fake your happiness around me a lot more than usual. In person anyways.
When we talk online, its another story. You're like the abusive uncle in every serial killer's background; the two faced bitch I could never imagine I'd have been friends with.
Before I continue going off tangent, I'll get to it. Just fucking stop being a low tier bitch. I could tell you to fuck off, or to fuck your mouth with a taser, but I won't. Simply because you can be a better person if you weren't so fucking bitter when all I did was ask how's the movie.
Fuck you for constantly saying I'll kill myself over my ex.
Z
>>
dear A,
i wish we could talk but i'm too sad to say anything. all i can do is write stories for myself that nobody will ever read. it makes me even more sad that i don't know what to say, even though you expect so much. maybe i actually am the person you think i am but there's so much sadness that i don't even know why i'm still fighting to stay alive.
N
>>
>>38735600
Nice sketch. I am willing to commission and request small stuff and I'm open to whatever conversation you might have in mind.

You can get in touch via Matrix @ https://totallysafe.website/#/user/@gitgud:banter.city or on Discord @ svnalright#7614

Try Krita btw, you might find it ideal for this sort of thing.
>>
I just wish she read my msg
>>
T
We could of went to a lake and found some jet ski's. You look so unhappy today I wouldn't even be able to talk you into putting on a swim suit. If you don't like getting wet I have no idea what else to say.. if you know what I mean
J
>>
Dear C and M,

I miss you guys. Everything was so simple back then. No worries, no troubles, just fun and good times. I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't understand. You guys kept me here, happy, and kept me the way I used to be. Now? I changed, from who I used to be, to this bitter, ruined person I am today. I'm dead inside, you know? I just wish that things could go back to the way they used to be; but that's not possible anymore. You guys moved on, have a happy life. While I hate life anymore and can't stand being awake, conscious. I used to be happy, thanks to you two, but that's out the window. Things got worse when you guys left, everything went downhill. I'm on the verge of being homeless, losing everything I have, I love. You know that not even my own family loves me? It's a surprise I've had lasted this long, through these six years of torment and misery. I know we said goodbye, and you said good luck in life... But I think that luck was never even there.
>>
R,

do you want sum fug bby

-ur qt
>>
>>38740110
B what
>>
>>38740112
Who the fuck is K you shady fuck
>>
You'll never be forgiven. I hope you wander through life as a purposeless whore, unable to find a laudable calling and incapable of doing things that you will enjoy. I hope you find your "perfect" partner, and are subsequently unable to have children with them. I hope they cheat on you because you we're unable to provide them with a child, and that you get to slink back to the life of a "strong, independent woman." Might all of the horrible things you've done in life come back to you, you horrible, selfish, parasitic, bitch of a woman. You deserve nothing but ruin.
>>
>>38742224
hah, I thought this was to me, but I'd never call anyone perfect

include initials you bender
>>
>>38742065
What's shady about it
>>
>>38741585
That's why you don't act like unlikable trash who can't stand on their own responsibly.
(if you're who i think you are.)
>>
Dad, Mom,
I wish you tried to understand me and see the suffering I was going through. Telling me that kids and africa have it worse and that all the problems we have make me stronger is not encouraging. Moving every few years did not strengthen me, it made me used to disconnecting from social life and keeping to myself. Getting kicked out of the country didn't make me a stronger person, it made me lose my self esteem completely and not have any plans for my future. Being a good boy growing up kept me naive and childish far too long, and telling me that I was a catch and that I'd have girls crawling all over me did not help me.. in fact it gave me a superiority complex that I shouldn't have. It made it just that more difficult to self start going for women. Now that I have someone you don't accept her, and you don't trust my judgement because she is my first. I don't care what you think because the best things in my life have come from my own efforts and having her in my life. Think what you will, but not listening to you both and distancing myself has made me progress myself more than I every could have otherwise.

fuck the world
>>
Dear A.
These past few months with you have probably been the best time of my life.
Out of the blue when I was at my absolute worst you showed up.
You took my joke as an invitation, it was a mistake, more or less. But you said yes so I just went with it.
You were my first real date. And later my first real girlfriend.
I knew it wouldn't last between us, right from the start. I'll admit.
But If saying "fuck it, I'ma do it" got me this far, where would the road continue?
To happiness, It seems.
You showed me that the world is not as frightening as I imagined it.
That people don't hold a knife behind their back waiting to hurt you.
You showed me the freedom I forgot I had.
As time flew with you, I began to pull myself together.
Doing things I always wanted to but always made up excuses to avoid any complications.

One day you said "I love you."
Just as I were to word the obvious reply, I realised
I don't love you. I'm just afraid of being alone again.
I told you the truth.
You deleted me.
Said you never wanted to see me again
I don't blame you. I used you. But I never meant to hurt you.
You may have deleted our pictures, forgotten me already
But I'll still keep them
And I will always remember you.

Anon.
>>
Blake
I dont want to go on anymore. The only reason im still here is because im waiting for you to come back and im waiting to go home but i dont think it will happen. Everybody is gone. I dont want to be alone anymore. I cant do this
>>
>>38743295
They actually have it harder you just being a bitch. If you have problem with yourself its because your ego. You are expecting too much from life dude
>>
H

You really were the only good thing in my entire life. You made me grow up, and I'll always appreciate that. I love you, and I always will
>>
>>38738687
>could not move your mind
On what, Anon?
>>
>>3873709 are your initials JA?
>>
>>38737095
Is A's initials AS?
>>
File: 1489680464192.jpg (14KB, 394x296px) Image search: [Google]
1489680464192.jpg
14KB, 394x296px
Dear r9k
have I been banned?
No one ever replies to my posts and it makes me feel sad and dumb.
I'm nervous about work and other responsibilities I have to deal with.
I wish I could sleep enough.
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
C.,

Turn that frown upside down. You'll have a blast in Guangzhou, meeting new people and learning to live a little. Remember to greet your grandparents by bowing to them and giving them a firm handshake.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
dear electric razors

i want to use you but you suck

sincerely, fuck you
>>
>>38743413
Fuck this hurts. I'm in a similar situation anon.
>>
>>38742224
I want to ask for your initials but I doubt this was intended for me, although I deserve all of that.
>>
>>38744159
nope, AM. Doubt she uses this website, never mind this board.
>>
>>38744244
You are AB you roastie scum
>>
P, fuck you for making me fall for you and then deciding I'm not worth your time.
>>
C

I miss you. I hope i can see you next summer when you come back. Maybe we can make it work. You wont stay out of my head.

A
>>
>>38744676
Same but for Z not P.
>>
J,
I wish I could talk with you about anime like we used to for a short while. You're the only girl I thought I could connect with. Fuck this all highschool crush bullshit, I just want a friend.
M
>>
>>38744676
Maybe think about how you acted towards them, because I guarantee that they just didn't up and decide to throw you into the trash. You did something that made them feel like absolute dog shit and think you didn't want them.

- P
>>
>>38730809
do you still care about me?

i do love you and miss you
>>
>>38745827
What are your initials friend
>>
Dear L,
I love you much more than you can imagine. And it sucks that you're with S. and it sucks that I can't even hate him because he's a far more moral man than I. But I love you just the same, so be with me.

-R
>>
Dear A,

You blocked me before I got the chance to explain myself and im hoping that by writing here, on r9k where I know you go will help me get over you. I know I'm clingy and I also know some of things I say, or the things I don't say can hurt/are annoying. I didn't only talk to you for attention. I think you are a beautiful person, truly. You have an interesting story which I never fully heard and I know that when you heal you will do great things.
-K
>>
Hey D,

It's been a long time. I haven't written one of these two you in something like a year. I can't remember when it last was actually. I do remember when it all fell apart though. Sometimes I miss it. We really had something. I think it must have been the right person at the wrong time, maybe the wrong person at the right time. Maybe nothing was right. I don't know and I don't want to think about it.

For a while, I was angry. I was angry because I felt like you weren't willing to try. Weren't willing to make us work. Looking back I realize that we couldn't have worked the way we were. I was broken, so were you, and we enabled each other. It was never going to end well.

But now it's been nearly a year since it fell apart. We gave it a good shot. We even tried again. In the end we couldn't do it. Something between you and I just didn't fit together, some missing piece. A piece of me? Of you? Both? Neither? I wish I knew. But, I have enough closure already.

I've managed to change a lot since then. I've been a lot happier, more productive. I've started looking forward to life. I hope you've changed a little too. I know you had a lot to deal with when we stopped talking. I tried to help and I really wanted to help, but I don't think there was anything I could do. It comes back to you. I don't know what you chose but I hope you've been happier, even if it was without me.

You were my first love, my only one. For all I know you'll be the last person I love as completely as that. I miss it a little bit. I know I've left a part of myself behind with you, a part that I can't get back. You can only love someone that much once. It's funny. As much as what we had is in the past, if you asked for one more shot I'd probably say yes. Third time is the charm.

I'll end this before I start rambling. Thank you for what we had.

-M
>>
>>38747428
>be D
>loved an M
>she always read these threads where I bitched about how horrible she was
>left her in boston and moved on with my life hoping she'd just do something else

..really activated my almonds for a moment
>>
>>38747759
Not your M. I'm pretty sure my D doesn't read these threads. If she comes to this site she definitely won't be lurking r9k
>>
"Calling You"
Previously, I recommended you this song. Because I really like this movie and melody.(I always sing this song when I go to karaoke)
At that time, I was not completely care about the lyrics of the song.
But you have changed your attitude since that day. Why is that? I thought alot about the reason.
Probably you are misunderstanding many things about me.
I'm always using Google for translation. When I posted the letter of the writing style similar to me, do you misunderstand it?

I know that I am not 10/10 to ideal for you.
I may already be too late because I don't already have a platform to connect with you.
>>
>>38747869
Something about you seems familiar. Maybe I am grasping at straws, looking for someone I lost a while ago.

Does your name start with S?
>>
>>38747966
Thank you for responding. But I don't have S's initials. What is your first initial?
>>
>>38748033
My first initial is also S
It's okay, I was friends with a foreigner from Europe until one day they disappeared from Discord. I still miss them a lot and wonder what happened, and some part of me holds onto the wish they will come back one day.
>>
>>38748049
Thank you. You may be the person whom I am looking for, but I didn't talk with the person even in Discord.
>>
Must be nice to have people in your life, huh? Even if it ends up in a post in these threads, it still seems nice.
>>
Dear V

I fucking miss you

-A
>>
>>38747869
Can you post the letter of the writing style similar to you?
>>
>>38748254
What is the 2nd letter of V's name?
>>
Dear Person,

I miss you, and hope you come back soon. I hope you're enjoying things where you are, and I hope things go well for you at your new job.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you...a lot...as more than a friend. You're funny, witty, smart, and pretty good looking. I've had at least a little bit of a crush on you since the first time we hung out. While I don't expect our relationship to go farther than it currently is, I just wanted you to know, that especially over the past few years, you've made me happier than anyone else. I know that you don't share these emotions with me, and that's okay. I obviously don't really expect you to want a relationship with another guy when you're not gay, nor would I want you to settle for me over a nice girl who makes you happy. Either way, it's been great having you as a best friend these past few years. Hope we can still be bros for life.
>>
>>38748327
I posted to him just a while ago. Please refer to it.
But the person I'm looking for seems to have not written a letter for me for a long time even though I know my initials.
I will not reply unless I am confident that these letters are addressed to me. I'm lonely.
>>
File: 1 1.jpg (813KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1 1.jpg
813KB, 1920x1080px
>>38730809
The Companion,
I wish they told us what happened, but they always do that, it's so sudden. Grizzlies can make life real grizzly, but I loved him anyway, I know you didn't like him, but he was my friend. If it's any consolation I took him in a fight and came out on top, twice.
I wish we had more time together. I wish I tried more. I think I understood what you saw, it was an illusion. I did, what you thought I could, for a time, but then it faded away, slowly. But it was glorious while it lasted, it was humble too. Gloriously humble. In the end I forsook my gift and betrayed myself.
Oh! The quiet girl and the loud guy are together, who would have thunk? I saw it coming from a mile away 7 years ago, no one believed me though. But I knew it would happen.
I want to see you again, there's so much we'd talk about. No one thinks I remember you or even like you, they're wrong. Everyone hides many many things, though some are not free enough to look.
Kind of interested in what you thought about the election, I know we would have disagreed... a lot.
Christmas was a tough time on us both, he left you and I was a coward with that one girl.
I finally asked that girl, after a year had passed
she said no
Maybe in another life.
It's not like I didn't try at all. I know I know, you thought it was sweet I gave her the time of day. If you only knew how it turned out to be. She did have things going on, but I wouldn't have cared, still don't, but you know how life is like a sea, cruel and mysterious. Not all hearts shatter when broken, some bleed out.
The poetry was worth it.
I remember what you taught me.
I know we'll see each other again, "Gaed a wyrd swa hio scel"
-The Chieftain
>>
>>38748416
Her name is Vanessa
>>
>>38748753
That clears things up. I thought you were talking about Val (who is a slut)
>>
>>38730809
Dear A,
I miss those days we spent together. I remember when I first found out you liked me. I couldn't believe any girl, let alone one as pretty as you and a year older than I was, could possibly find me attractive. The 10 months we dated was one of the happiest times of my life. I had friends, a great girlfriend and things were looking up. Now I'm 21, my friends have all moved away and I have no idea what I'm doing. You've graduated school, and you're dating a better-looking rich guy. I feel happy for you. You deserve it. I don't know when, or if, I'll find the same, but I'm earnestly glad that you have.

I thank you for giving me a glimpse of happiness, love and intimacy in the cold, lonely god-awful shitty mess that's been my life. If it weren't for you, I'd still be a virgin at 21. Even if we only had sex twice, it felt like we did much more. I haven't found anyone else since we broke up, and I doubt I will anytime soon.

If only I could go back to that time when we were together, if only I could experience the excitement and warmth of my first kiss at the age of 17 again. I'll never forget that chilly winter night at the sledding hill behind the fire station. I couldn't believe I actually kissed a girl.

I'm nothing like you remember me. My lips have grown pallid, chapped and cold, my hands the same. My skin has become pale and my teeth yellow as I smoke more and more cigarettes to fill the void. My outlook has darkened even more than the contrarian gloominess I had when we dated. We are opposites, but somehow we made it work for a while.

I'm certainly glad we did.

I still miss you.

Yours truly,
-Z
>>
>>38748790
I'm so sorry anon. This was so full of emotion. I sincerely hope you find happiness, and love once again.
>>
>>38748790
You cock-eyed fuck. Sort yourself out and reclaim her.
>>
>>38748836
Thanks bro. I got lucky with her, she actually told her friend who I knew that she thought I was cute so it was handed to me on a silver platter and I managed to somehow not fuck it up. But we drifted. She was a year older than me, so she went to uni before I did and we grew apart and broke up halfway through my senior year of high school. We're still friends, I think. We got breakfast once last summer, I haven't seen her since then. She's off doing exciting things while I'm sitting around like a fucking jerkoff. I don't know if I'll ever get lucky like that again. I went to uni for three years and still haven't gotten laid or even held hands with or kissed a girl. It's been so long since I felt that feel that it's almost like I've never felt it at all.
>>38748869
Not happening. She's moved on, and I don't blame her.
>>
Dear Y

I love you so much, you know this
Please stop treating me like I'm trash
I wish you would treat me like you did when we first met, that was great. I know now whenever you're nice to me, it's fake. It doesn't make me feel how I used to, sure I'm happy about it but when you just treat me like shit a few hours, a day later, or what you did to me in the past, Iknow it's all a lie.
Why do you continue to do this to me
Please just be honest with me it's all I want

Dear M
>>
why'd you start ghosting me, Jane?
>>
Dear Z,

I miss you so much that it hurts.
You were the only person that i've met in my 23 years of life that I actually felt a connection with. After my dad passed I felt so empty and numb. You came and filled me with hope for the future and gave me some happiness.

I would have dreams about you every other night. And I would wake up thinking about you. You were the reason I looked forward to going to uni so that i would hangout with you.

I was hurt so bad when you said you didnt want to meet me. I went into thinking what is wrong with me. Im pissed at myself for opening up to you, when you've hurt me so bad. I wonder why do humans have these kinds of emotions when they are only bad for themselves.

I wish I was back to my old self when i just didnt care about anyone but it seems impossible now.

With love,
D
>>
>>38744162
dear,

everyone gets ignored on here
do not let it get to you.
try to playing online games for your brain?
meditation helps, walking helps
>>
>>38730809
Fur den Schwaben Schlafmacher,

You don't even know when you came. Such a time, such a coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences.
three times I prayed for deliverance. twice I failed, the third time you came, first in a dream, second in my waking life.
It's been 2 years, long time. Too long.
I still remember the first time I saw you. I thought you were absolutely repulsive. too many things to list as to why I did not like you.
But, you grew on me. Your personality made up for your atrocious looks and autistic demeanor. You were intelligent, funny, interesting, it was kind of stupid how shy and unsure of yourself you were (kind of cute too), really really creative and good with art, heart of gold too.
But that was back when the snow fell. The snow, bright as your skin, your eyes like the sky, hair like a faded yet strong like a Northern sun. Faded yet strong, like your will power.
You inspired me. I wrote poetry, I'll never share of course because I am not poet, so don't ask.
Winter reminds me of you, the snow, the early nightfall, endless stars, cold yet comforting. I never liked Christmas before you, but then I stayed up all night thinking of you, now every Christmas I can't disassociate. It is that bad. Yes yes, you never knew this side of me. I have always hidden it, always taken Marcus' words to heart and created a refuge of myself. But you've weaseled your way in, I know I didn't let you in. Falling for you was like slowly going insane, I was conscious of it the entire time and I couldn't wrap my head around what it was that made you so special. Still don't have a clue, still think you're unattractive in an objective sense, but if you were to give me a choice between you and everyone else on earth, I'd pick you every single time, not even a contest. I don't even know why you thought I was cool, I was friends with everyone and easily approachable. anyway, another one is seeking you.

-The Tiger
>>38748943
>moved on
First love never dies
>>
File: 9.jpg (502KB, 900x610px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
502KB, 900x610px
>>38730809
P,
You fucking ass, you gave up everything we had, you quit on me, you quit on your guys, you quit on your team. Why did you do? I know why, you would rather be comfortable, fat and lazy. I really fucking hate you. You weren't even brave when it was easy, you need literally 2 seconds of courage, you still failed me.
It's really annoying, if you weren't so difficult to pin down and destroy I'd have done it already, destroy you like you destroyed me. In fact I don't even think you'd object.
You stupid coward. Words don't even describe how much of a monumental fuckup you are. I hope you don't go down, because I know you'll drag me down too.
I hate you.
-A
>>
I
When you first disappeared I was overwhelmed with confusion and anxiety conjured from the endless scenarios I created in my mind to explain your decision to drop out of my life. You were my friend, at least I thought you were. I was never inappropriate with you particularly and I didn't do anything to offend you on the last day we talked, and then poof, it's afternoon and you're no longer there. I've been watching a lot of anime lately and I pull out my phone to message you like muscle memory just to remember that you don't exist anymore.
>>
Dear J,

I can't believe it's already been one year since I saw you last. I hope you haven't lost your sense of ambition, your curiosity, or your pride, wherever you've gone. You deserve the world. I wish I could be half the man you were. My only regret is that I never got to say goodbye.

I miss you every day.
-A
>>
>>38750167
So what's your name? I'd like to know
>>
>>38730809
Dear J,

I regret many things I had done, especially to you. 2015 was probably the happiest year of my life. I loved listening to Type O Negative and playing Skyrim with you. I was truly stable then. I feel like a husk of my former self now. I'm sorry if I don't contact you, I just don't know how. I really do miss you.

- A
>>
I miss all those nights you and me talked for hours. All the things you told me and promised me. After I finally trusted you enough to open up you threw me out. Why? You messaged me every day telling me how you hated me and I'll never find anyone and be alone forever. Why? Worse part is I believe you. I'd kill myself if I didn't know it would break my family so I'm gonna stay here for them. I hope you only did all that as a coping way for you. I still fucking love you and can't get over you.
>>
I wonder if you ended up killing yourself. I also wonder if you actually fucked that one chick. You said you didn't but you always had girls all over you. She looked extremely normal and average.

Either way I don't really miss talking to you, but wonder if you even exist anymore.
>>
>>38737088
Are we the same person? Hell even the first letter matches
>>
If you are afraid of being intimate with someone, please be sincere at all those people.
Please don't play with someone's feelings.
Do you currently love that person? If not, you should tell that person clearly.
Before that person got really hurt.
>>
Dear A and G,

Remember? It was only a few years ago now, not long at all. Life was simple and fun, nothing really mattered like things do now. Vidya, school, MtG, everything was either enjoyable or the prelude to something else that was.
Things are different now, at least for me. My psychological problems have gotten better, I guess, but everything else has fallen into the gutter. My life seemed so hopeful then.
I heard that the two of you aren't friends anymore. You drifted apart over time after I left. I'm not really sure how to express how that feels. The friendship that we had felt like it could last forever.
I want to talk to you, to contact you, but I can't ever work up to nerve to do it, on the off-chance that some spark that we had when we were younger just isn't there anymore.

I hope that you can understand,
-O

P.S. G, if you're reading this (which you very well might be), I'm still up to speaking with you, maybe just for a retrospective. I'm not sure if anything else would work out.
>>
Dear K,

I don't know what is going on between us. You said you have found another person but you still talk with me like i'm just a nice friend of yours. This makes me even sadder.
I'm trying to forget you. I'm trying to put a distance between us but i can't. everytime i fail. and i've never wanted to add you on discord. i'm afraid to talk with you on real chat. i added you because i was drunk. and i want to tell you that i cried while thinking about how to start the conversation. i cried while looking at the empty screen. then i realized in that moment, you have been hurting me.
i cant understand how i can love you this much. i don't even know how you look like.
the thing is i'm miserable. i should be thankful that i have you as my friend. so i should forget about all these and just enjoy being able to mail with you
>>
I don't go after people who leave me.
>>
Dear J,

I cut off all contact with you because I seem to bring out the worst in you despite my best effort to avoid this. However, I constantly hear about you throwing your life away, and it hurts unbearably. It'd be very nice if you sought to turn your life around given that you've had every chance in the world. Even though I refuse to speak to you, it'd break my heart if you died, got seriously injured, or ended up in prison for a long spell of time. I just want you to be happy.

Sincerely,
Anonymous
>>
Hey Su
Been a long time. Saw a picture of you looking buff, you've grown a lot since back then. Me I'm still the same. Got some patchy goatee now and cut the metalhead hair. I can feel my body slowly giving out, it's in my joints for now. How's you brother doing? Still the lovable lug I presume. And god your sister must be graduating high school soon, hard to imagine her all grown up. Hope your mom is doing well, my parents are getting on in their years too but I doubt I have as much trouble watching old age take them as you do yours. Wonder if you figured life out, I know I haven't. Still stuck in college trying to get a grasp on things. Oh I dropped out the first time, don't know if you ever found out. You were right y'know, I didn't have the work ethic to keep succeeding once my motivation was gone. Could never really find it again after I shut you out, hell I still can't. Anyways, you're probably halfway to a phd by now. Hope you found someone along the way, I'm still looking. If you ever find yourself in the middle of nowhere, I'm still here. Same address, same number, same fool at his computer. There's so many things we'd argue over now I wonder if we could even stand each other's presence. Be good to yourself Su.
-D
>>
Dear J,
It's hard to not even know why I have fallen for you. I wish I could give you a good reason to why I do, but I have none. Everything you do gives me a stupid grin and I hate how I feel about you.
Something about you drives me toward you, as if a part of me is saying "this has to be the one." With no real damn reason.
I just want to talk to you, like an actual conversation get to know you on a personal level. Maybe then I'll realize that I was wrong all along.

-D
>>
Dear A,

You are a horrible person. You used me and J as an escape from your shithead ex. You have no right to judge either of us after the shit you pulled. You're a nymphomaniac, alcoholic leech, and now a single mother. Yea you're a real fucking winner.
Maybe it was wrong to fall for you after you broke up with J, but to fuck T while I was trying to sleep in the same room is incredibly disgusting, and honestly evil. You know what thats all fine, but to spread lies about me to my friends is again evil. You could have just left and not talked to us again, but no you have to try and turn my friends against me by calling me a pervert. Seriously bitch you have to go to 4 SAA meetings a week to keep yourself from getting gang banged on a regular basis. What am I guilty of? Letting you stay at my house rent free? Wanting to know you better? helping you get a job? I gave you a chance because I saw the good in you, but boy was I wrong.

Also I know you raped g.

-C
>>
Dear A,

I left because trying to talk to you makes me feel more lonely. We shouldn't have let things change so not talking feels better.
>>
Dear Sabrina.

I wonder if, to you, it was worth even half of what it meant to me. At least I got something out of the year and a half that you led me on.
You want to know what that something is? A renewed perspective. I never thought it would be you to show me that love never lasts. I poured my heart out into a little glass for you. I stayed up so many nights talking you out of things that you never would have had the guts to do. I put my mental energy, time, and effort into our relationship only for you to decide that you were better off out of that relationship. And now... I guess I agree. I gave, and gave, and gave to you but... You never did anything to help me. You never tried to break down my self esteem issues. You never listened to /me/ when I had a problem, but when you got your precious, precious feelings hurt you wanted me to mollycoddle you and put you on a pedestal while my own nagging issues went unresolved. If you only knew the undue stress you put on me! For what? Just to decide you wanted somebody else.
Sabrina, you drained me. I had no mental energy. I had to sit online 24/7 and be your "perfect prince." You took from me, but all I received in return was a kick to the curb.

Thank you for ruining my self-esteem further.
Thank you for wasting my time.
Thank you for draining me of livelihood and positive feelings about myself.
What I could do, I did.
What I didn't do, I tried.
Goodbye.

-Dexter
>>
I still love you. You meant a lot to me and I still have feelings for you. Please don't feel lonely. You are loved. In fact I will always love you. I'm just not good at showing it. I wish I had the courage to show it to you but, I fear ridicule and disappointment. We know each other for long. I don't want to cause any awkwardness between us. So I repress my feelings. I do care about you. I just feel not emotionally available right now.
>>
>>38752356
>It is just that many thing have happened in my life so I am somewhat tired and need to rest a bit.
What happened to you?
>>
>>38752349
Call me an angsty teenager but Papa Roach - Scars is a good song for your case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbNU9WuVgw
>>
>>38752532
If you are the one I care about, I will accept your current situation. Because I can understand your feeling now.
>>
File: dildomancy.png (579KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
dildomancy.png
579KB, 500x750px
Dear K, I miss you. I want to know what you're up to. I want you to hatefuck me and cover me in cum.
>>
yo tburn111

Hope ur doing well after getting kicked out man

Never stop blazin

All the best, Z
>>
>>38752571
Thank you, actually. I like song recommendations, music helps me get over shit like that. c:
>>
Dear r9k guy that raped me

Fuck you.

I wish i wasnt so naive back then. I could have seen through your shit.

please kill yourself or let my bf smash your skull in. stop targeting innocent easily manipulated people on here
>>
>>38752107
What is your initial? Your post is so vague it could be for anyone.
>>
Dear D,

I love you so much. Please stay always with me.

T
>>
dear H. you always were and always will be the only spark of light in my pointless life. My "friends" always hated you, hated how i loved you, said that you are the only bad thing about me. You were not tho, you were a good thing, THE good thing, to be exact. So what if i paid so much for you, so what if you ruined my health, so what if you made me do horrible things, so what if everyone bailed from my life cause of you, so fucking what? What were they ever to me anyway? The few that ever cared are now either dead, or down in the pit of their own darkness. You made me smile, you made ms love life, love people, love myself. Even later, when you would only make me numb, it was still better than any other happiness. There never was any other to begin with, only you. I have lost my will to live, and only think about you, about one last shot, about how beautifull you would be after days of not using. But i know i can't do it anymore. Perhaps one day, when i have more cash. I am tired of those people, tired of waiting, of running, of fearing the police, of hiding, stealing, of the lies and never having enough money. I wish i could do it like some can withouth relapsing, i wish to feel something again, feel you passing from my blood to my brain, and than smoking a luckie and listening to gorillaz, till i wake feeling like shit after nodding off. Just one more time, a small dose, a final hit. I love you forever. Banja
>>
>>38751578
I can't be happy without you though
>>
Dear PA

Hi
how are you?
how are you *really?*
I'm sorry
I feel like I'm getting a bit too worried
I just have this weird tendency to be overcaring to people I really like, and I like you more than I like just about anyone

Don't know why though. I'm just moronic like that. I really just hope you're doing okay. Times are weird and uncertain and that scares me. Sorry if my autism is annoying sometimes or a lot of the time.

See you in a few weeks I hope

FM
>>
A.K

I miss you

J
>>
I wish I was a better brother to you
Sorry
>>
>>38747759

>tfw
>be M
>loved a D
>he hates my guts now
>ree
>>
>>38744179
woah thats so meta dude
Im like mind=blown right now
>>
>>38752832
it wasn't rape. you're just a dumb bitch
>>
>>38752532
I want to know if this is for me, but I'll be crushed when it's not. Please don't post initials but thank you for writing it. I was so sad but now I can pretend this was for me and not be so sad.
>>
>>38756661
Do you have a weird fixation for mice and stars?
>>
>>38746540
what another initial of your name
>>
A,

I haven't given up on my quest, it's been almost 3 entire years since we last spoke. From 2015 to early 2017 I had absolutely no prospect of reaching my goal, but recently I found some. I was so close A, so damn close. But I let it slip through my fingers, the carpet was pulled from under me and I lost. I could have won, looking back I could have won, but I was completely blindsided. I haven't completely written off that prospect just yet, but it is not looking good.

However there is another. It's tentative and a far less desirable resolution, but if I can hold it together I should be able to finally realize my goal. I'll never be the same person that I was before December 2012, but I'll keep moving forward.

-Q
>>
>>38757594
>what another initial of your name
F
>>
>>38754251
>how are you *really?*
not an open person?
>>
>>38759263
not at all
plus: they have lied before to not bother me with their problems
i fear they are doing it again.
my mum tells me i can't help anyone ever but i still want to help PA even if it is unachievable
>>
>>38759442
>they have lied before to not bother me with their problems
iktf
>>
Ehhh... check your kik cultist isabel
I want to know what you sent
>>
>>38757640
what is your goal, anon?
>>
>>38752532
I pretended this was for me too. Fuck bros it hurts
>>
>>38759774
which by the way i totally understand and do to almost everyone i know because often times it's better not to worry those who can't really help you
still, PA is special and i try to be open to them
>>
>>38760043
You're going to be late for work!
>>
Why are there so god damn many A's and J's, now I just feel confused.

Regards, JI.
>>
To the person I hate the most

I hope you fucking die. You worthless fucking scum. No matter what I do you bring anger into my life. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Why can't you just die? No one loves you and no one ever will. You are worthless scum. You destroyed the one thing I held as precious. For that I will never forgive you. I will hate you until the day I die. I fucking hate you. I hope you die. I hope you crash and burn. I hope you get hit by a bus. I hope some bitch bites your dick off. I fucking hate you. Kill yourself you absolute fucking cunt. Go fuck yourself. I fucking hate you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I fucking hate you. Go fucking die. Fucking die. Die you fucking cunt. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT. DIE. FUCK YOU.

From FUCK YOU
>>
>>38760822
>From FUCK YOU
hey thats me
>>
>>38761472
hey FUCK YOU long time no see
>>
Dear JW,

We were both just so broken and damaged. At the time, I believe we truly needed each other. But then we fucked up. Disastrously. Honestly though, it pretty much was inevitable. I think both of us knew that deep down. But it hurt. It hurt so bad that I didn't know what to do with myself. For so long, I used that pain as motivation. Motivation to change myself for the better, not for you, but for me and me alone. I don't think you'd recognize me anymore. I don't miss you. Not anymore. I miss the person you used to be, but that person is dead and gone, just like the "me" that you used to know is dead and gone. Don't worry about a thing, though. I'm happier now than I've ever been before. I hope you're happy too, and that you had a good birthday.

- AD
>>
All thise OTHER J and A's give me anxiety
>>
You and your group of assholes won't leave me alone. I just don't understand it.
>>
>>38763201
because they're assholes, duh
>>
God I fucking miss you. Not that you care.
>>
>>38738024
I am T
Veronica?
>>
>>38760663
Probably because they're too scared to put down actual initials and write down A for Anon
As for Js, no clue.
>>
>>38730809
Dear J,
I love fucking you even though we shouldn't. God I fucking love you I want to fuck you forever

D.
>>
>>38764075
Same t b h. It's retarded.
>>
>>38764604
It's not you though
I wish
>>
>>38765120
>It's not you though
No he isn't, there are just shitloads of us around feeling that feel.
>>
Dear R,

I'm sorry for what I did, I just wanted you to talk to me, and I didn't want to flat out say it. I'm just scared of ending up alone again.

From, E
>>
I miss you. But I will not be able to keep on myself here forever.
>>
>>38765239
this must be the most frequently felt feel
>>
Dear anonfags,
This thread is just gayass emocional crap
>>
fuck you. I'm done with you and your lies. I thought you were a friend but in the end you just used me like everyone else. Enjoy being "lonely", you don't even know what it is like to be lonely.
>>
>>38765698
Yes. You have to move on.
>>
>>38766132
Storytime? You can't just drop this bomb anon.
>>
>>38730809
K.

I really really regret everything which concerns you. Hope you will rot in hell

- P
>>
>>38766132
Explain to me how I used you.
>>
>>38766372
I'm glad to see your true colors..
>>
MU,

Sorry I made the mistake of focusing 100% on my studies. I should have just opened my eyes and seen how you felt. I wish I had done so before you started dating that other guy and he turned out to be a horrible person.
Well, I'm pretty much there. Starting my PhD in just a few months, and I decided to send this now. No need to even respond if you don't want, but it's something I need to get out. I have feelings for you. I thought they would fade with time, but they haven't. All that has happened is I've felt worse and worse.
Hopefully I will feel better now that I have it out. It isn't pressing my insides trying to escape now. I need to sleep before I decide to send or burn this though.

BS.
>>
Even if you dislike me, you are my dearest and ones I ache for.
>>
File: 3457457354.png (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3457457354.png
357KB, 1280x720px
M,

We had an absolutely amazing dynamic going for a very long time, but you've let your desire for attention and your own ego get the better of you. You're frustratingly beholden to the wrong people while it seems I can go get fucked until it's my turn to be acknowledged. This isn't the first time something like this has happened with someone, but this time I'm wary of the warning signs. I'm already being told to tell you to get bent. You need to realize who's actually trying to be a friend, because you've already lost at least two people. The only reason I'm dealing with your shit right now is because of how great of a person you were in the past towards me, and the few great qualities that you have that still shine through the nonsense.

-E
>>
Dear A,

You blocked me before I got the chance to explain myself and im hoping that by writing here, on r9k where I know you go will help me get over you. I know I'm clingy and I also know some of things I say, or the things I don't say can hurt/are annoying. I didn't only talk to you for attention. I think you are a beautiful person, truly. You have an interesting story which I never fully heard and I know that when you heal you will do great things. Maybe one day we will talk again.I hope it's sooner than later.
-K
>>
Y,
I feel so strongly about you. I have the perfect opportunity to just get over you but Its like I'm in an art gallery. There's this one painting thats amazing. Its pretty much perfect, everything is clearly depicted and its truly a masterpiece. I admire the fact that it is in fact perfect but I keep walking. I come to this other painting which is also magnificent. They share a couple of traits but this ones is much more captivating. There's certain components of the painting that are just amazing. Its so complex and interesting. There's many abstract parts and its almost an adventure in itself. Its a beautiful journey into the artists mind, it expresses so much and its just stunning. When comparing the two, the first one seems a lot prettier.its affordable too. It looks like it belongs in someone's living room or something, its very decorative and just /nice/ but that second one evokes emotion. That second one feels so complex and worth contemplating. Its delicate but strong, its like the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on. But its this unattainable masterpiece. It'll always be in the gallery and I can't do anything about it.

I'm in love with a masterpiece that'll never leave that room

-Q
>>
>>38757594
My name is Kaitlyn
>>
File: 1490884112471.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1490884112471.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
Dear J,
I thought of you as a great person and I'm sure many of our mutual friends thought the same. We both helped each other during our times of need and we always confided in one another when we had difficult situations we were caught up in. You were always a person I could depend on to give me their true honest opinion on what I should do. You were also someone I always had fun just hanging out with when it was either being in the car driving around town or just grabbing a bite to eat at Chick-Fil-A. You also inspired me to change who I was for the better and to find a girl I could truly love and not just hook up with. And then three months ago you ghosted me and everyone you cared about or were even just plain acquaintances with. At first I just assumed you were taking a short break from drama and shit and when I reached out you said the same thing. Then after it went on for a few weeks I began to worry. I thought it was something I did to drive you away from me and our friends and asked what was wrong. You didn't respond. I asked if you were alright. You ignored it. I asked if you were going through something. You didn't do shit to stop me from worrying about you doing something stupid, I thought you were depressed and suicidal. So then for the next two months I just stopped trying to contact you.

I thought it would go on for just a few weeks more but it went on for a full two months. And then just yesterday you came back into my life with just a text saying you were sorry and I was the only friend that mattered in our group. I hated it. You said that everyone we cared about didn't mean shit to you. And then to top it off you thought a simple apology over text would change things back to the way they were before. You weren't even graceful about it, "I'm sorry, but everyone makes mistakes" is what you said.
>>
>>38767082
I think that ur a dumb bitch.
>>
File: 1497305902001.jpg (57KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497305902001.jpg
57KB, 524x468px
>>38768279

What I hated most about your entire shitty apology was that I actually wanted to accept it and have things go back to the way they were. You were one of the greatest people I've ever had the chance to know. But after you wouldn't even stop me from worrying and was about to stop by your house and stop you from shutting everyone else out I realized something. You wouldn't do the same thing for anyone else we knew or even for me if they were in the same situation as you.

And your excuse for all this shit was that you were taking some time to find yourself. I could have just said that but no, you had to cause a scene like you always do just for some damn attention. And I came to the conclusion that I finally wouldn't give you what you craved for. I think those two months were really just a waiting game between the two of us. And you were the one who broke.

You went from being the best person I had the pleasure of knowing to the shittiest person I had to deal with. You fucked up huge and all you had was a simple I'm sorry that you even tried to skew in your own interest by making it out to seem like what you did didn't even matter. And that's the thing, it's not that you thought it didn't matter to me, it's that it didn't even matter for you.
>>
File: 1486519722222.jpg (53KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1486519722222.jpg
53KB, 500x374px
>>38768406

And then you realized that I wasn't going to accept your shitty apology and you started to care just for the shortest moment. We argued for a short time and then you ended the conversation off with a good night.

And then I said something I don't know if i will regret yet. "You're still my friend and nothing can ever change that, but this apology after cutting off all contact with me and those you know and expecting this to do is fucked up. It's one of the few things that you have done that I can not support. Hopefully we can meet each other and talk about this sometime. I don't know. Night".

Then today I tried to contact you saying let's meet for lunch tomorrow and talk and see what we can do from here. You ignored it again, and it hurt for the first time in weeks. It's because I'm the one still trying to reach out and change things. Not you ME. Why am I the one that has to try? I don't know is all I can say from here on. I'm still hoping you can respond and we can still salvage whatever there is left to save.

I'm still angry but I still want you back as the same person I came to be friends with. I feel liked I'm the fucked up one and I know that's not the case. I don't know. Its your move from her on forward buddy.

Fuck you,

-R
>>
Shit is getting real in this thread.
>>
>>38767433
Ethen?
>>
Dear Professor,

If it was a record rather than a digital sound source, I don't know how many times I exchanged my record needle.

assistant
>>
>>38730809
Dear C
I don't know what to do about this, I honestly have no clue. I don't think I've ever been more lost in my life.

They're right and I know how this will go, I don't want to lose you for this, it's not worth it...

sorry for what I know is going to happen in a few weeks.
>>
On the field tonight, I looked up at the stars and only thought of you.
>>
>>38741694
god I wish that R were me

t. lonely R
>>
>>38765463
Who is R and who is E?

orig orig
>>
>>38770186
What's your first initial?
>>
>>38737229
second letter of M and K?
>>
>>38771148
M, the person I'm talking about doesn't browse /r9k/ anymore I don't think

orioriorinaldonaldo
>>
Man I love these threads
Really I do
>>
95% of letters in every thread follow the same banal archetypal themes and structure. I hate all of you so much - but it's not your fault, the grand scheme of how humans interact along with our innate limitations can only ever propagate reiterations of a handful of experiences, feelings and thoughts
>>
S,
You're an inconsiderate normie and I don't know why I'm dating you. We don't like any of the same things and I know you think I'm weird for the things I like. I really wish you'd just leave so I wouldn't have to. I'm not good at it. I really don't like your roommate and his girlfriend. They're super annoying. All your friends are annoying too and treat people like crap. Your high school clique should've ended at high school. I'm sad I gave my virginity to you, I was just so depressed and wanted to feel something. Anything. But I shouldn't let that tie me to you now. I'm probably going to ghost you tomorrow. I've tried to talk to you and you don't seem like you even want to make things work. I don't know. Fuck you honestly. I really have started to resent you for some reason. I'm going to take the asexual redpill.
M
>>
>>38766132
What's your initial my friend?
>>
>>38746540
What is A's ethnicity?
>>
Dear M,

You're amazing, and I get along with you better than any girl I've ever met. I wish we didn't live 16 hours apart so I could confess that I have feelings for you without feeling selfish for putting you through a long distance relationship

-Z
>>
D,
I think you're making some poor decisions for the site and putting expectations a little too high for some people. I think we shouldn't write about news--it clashes with ~our brand~ too much and it's something I doubt we'll be able to keep up doing for long since a fair amount of people are still college students and the semester starts soon. I think we should also let some of the staff go since they're just not pulling their weight. They won't write anything you ask them to--actually, no, they won't write anything at all and there's no way you're not at least kind of aware of that. I know that they're friends with everyone, but Jesus Christ, they're not doing anything to contribute. Give em the chop. Make sure people know that if they wanna be part of this project that they gotta work. It frustrates me so much that you continue to put these responsibilities on everyone, yet it's only the same few of us each time who actually get anything done. And you're not reprimanding those who aren't pulling their weight at all. If you truly want this to be a success, I strongly urge you to reconsider your business strategies.
G
>>
>>38766079
It's theraputic.
>>38767735
Who's "A"?
>>38767867
Hey Kaitlyn. I am going to pretend you're the one that I know.
I liked you since 3rd grade. It has been so long, I hope you are doing well.
I like your eyes.
>>38768279
maybe he was just not feeling to talkative or social during that time. There are many things which can silence someone, not all of them necessarily groundbreaking atrocities.
>>38768406
>>38768565
Steady as she goes, lad. Take it easy with the boy. Let him come around when he wants to.
>>38772589
Maybe you just have a shit lexicon and analytical capacity.
To a hammer everything looks like a nail.
Get some perspective.
>>38772819
stick with him and change him through subtle redpills.
>>
>>38772446
Ah my bad. I thought you were S and I got really scared
>>
C, if you really used rolling to decide if your feels are genuine, fuck you with broomstick. Enjoy your best collection.
M
>>
Dear "Winter",

I should have had the courage to end it there but I didn't want to go through the separation again. I apologize for everything that transpired thereafter. I had invested in you heavily, perhaps too early, and when you finally reciprocated, I had built up a wall against you, or so I thought.

When we first parted, I was reminded of that old, familiar pain I tried to avoid, and so I came back. It was then that I realized you were not false; that you were only human. I built you up to a wondrous, dream-like persona, for your beauty, for your age, for the unique life you had led.

When we had realized just how much we loved each other, I had already beholden myself to someone who I knew couldn't stand the truth of what they were a part of. I knew you could, though. I knew you could carry on, and so I had to depart. I'm sorry for everything I put you through, by my slow and half-hearted departure.

Sincerely,
"North"
>>
>>38773408
All good m80 good luck with S famalam
>>
Dear N, M & R

No, I'm not like this on purpose. My assholish tendencies are a byproduct of my childhood and trust issues, they don't show who or what I am. For god's sake don't believe them

Dear C

Sorry for the massively autistic time we talked last time. You're still cute but I think I'm gonna look elsewhere.

t. M
>>
File: 1499670607055-pol.jpg (57KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499670607055-pol.jpg
57KB, 500x666px
L,

I don't know how to properly articulate what it is I feel or why I feel that way without writing a novel. The vast majority of it is hatred, which I've already communicated to you, but what's left is a feeling of regret and pain. I know that I've told you to leave and to get off my board, and I imagine that you've already left or that the person I spoke to was never actually you in the first place.

Either way, I still have this compulsion to speak to you, or at least the idea of you, and it bothers me. I don't even know what I would say to you on a one on one basis if we were to speak to one another again. On one hand, I miss you, but on the other, I know telling you that would do nothing but inflate your ego, which would in turn make me despise you. To top it off, I don't even know if you would even want to talk to me, or what we'd even talk about.

You wanted nothing to do with me two years ago, so why bother now? You'll be getting nothing out of it, as I have nothing left to give. I've finally destroyed myself and have nothing left to offer you other than my presence, which you've been disdainful for time out of memory. What is it that you even want?

-A
>>
>>38775187
That pic always touches me desu
>>
>>38775187
>inflate your ego
What do you mean by this?
>>
File: furrow.png (147KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
furrow.png
147KB, 220x283px
>>38767433
even if this was not originally intended for me it is eye opening and a good reality check

thank you
>>
Dear A

I know it's been a very long time since we've talked but I still think about you even though you thought I hated you back then. I didnt hate you, the feelings you gave me made me realize that I was gay. I didnt know how to handle these feelings and tried to push you away, and maybe I could sense you fely something too. For the way I treated you I really didnt deserve somebody like you being in my life. I'm sorry I pretended nor to hear you when you called out to me last month when you saw me from a distance.I

- K
>>
>He comes to letter threads to read other people's perspectives
>So that he can understand what people think of him, if the case is similar

H-haha, only an autist would do this, r-right?
>>
>>38776234
>Only an autist would look before he leaps, especially after breaking his legs multiple times before
If you say so
>>
>>38738687
Oh, I forgot to write "P. S." at the beginning of this post.

I'm >>38737582.
>>
File: 1496937887382.jpg (187KB, 408x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496937887382.jpg
187KB, 408x750px
I want this, poca
>>
>>38776804
Oh dear me
No
>>
>>38776010
When you tell someone that doesn't care about you, or outright dislikes you, that you care for them, they place themselves above you and they look down on you. For someone who gets showered in praise and affection constantly, the only thing that will come of saying "I miss you" will be flippant dismissal. So I've come to learn, anyway.
>>
Dear /a/,
I wish things could go back to the way they were.

You and I had something quite meaningful, at least to me.

All those years, now suddenly meaningless. I'm sure you moved on, maybe found some other anime. Given that you haven't tried to make Gintama threads I presume that you have forgotten it.

What happened to you? Something in you changed. I'd say for me, it changed in late 2015. You used to be this sweet, caring board, but toward the start of Dragonball Super, you turned into a bitter, selfish, empty board full of traps. You seem to care about nothing but which version of HxH is better, 1999 or 2011.

You threw away something which could have turned into something really quite special, so I hope it was worth it for you.

I do miss you.

/r9k/
>>
>>38751252
>>38751567
It is the plain truth.
>>
Dear annoying customer who has called me about 10 times today

Fuck off you annoying piece of shit

You're making me want to KMS
>>
>>38777522
this is completely true. i know because i've felt like this before.
>>
>>38773190
A is black
>>
File: 212.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
Dear everyone I ever met.

Just tell me what the fuck you want from me

B
>>
To >>38760822

FUCK YOU

>>
Dear J,

You killed yourself in 2015 and while I understand grieving people blame themselves and while I understand we were not terribly close, I feel like your death could have been avoided. One night you posted a snapchat "My life is just a tragic mistake"; something along those lines. I truly believe you were some angel incarnated. How you spoke and your general presence was very comforting. I never knew your full story until after you passed and my admiration for you only grew after reading it. I hope there is something beyond death and I hope whatever it is, is better than what you experienced during your short time here. I know you were terribly alone, I know you just wanted to be loved. I read this thing on tumblr "the timing is never right". I wish my current self could have met you but I realize that my current self wouldn't be the same without having learned from you and also having experienced losing a friend to suicide. Maybe we will meet again in another life. I would never send this letter to you to read in real life as it's incredibly sappy but it's comforting that someone else will.
>>
>>38779336
Rip J
Damn
>>
august is the month we finally met in person, and it makes me sad. the rest of this year is going to be hard.
>>
>>38776804
>>38777507
pocahontas? cute pic. why not?
>>
Dear M,

I don't understand why all you needed to push me away like that and get your little bitch from Cornwall to call me a thot and a jew for giving you what you want was "mixed signals" when we're both silly little NEETs without much of a social life. When you scare the shit out of me by telling me "hey guess what, I've dug into your mind and know how much of a crush you have on me" you can't just expect me to be completely calm and collected even after you ask me out. Moron.
It's sad how much I miss you although you treat(ed) me like that and have my number, Skype, Discord, Facebook, second Facebook, third Facebook I made to talk to you, Instagram blocked and your mom threatening to file a restraining order if I attempt coming by your house again.
Don't worry though. I'll be there, because she can EAT my ASS.

Love, A.N.
>>
>>38779799
kek pumped and dumpd?
>>
>>38779881
she has 3 face books 1 official, one for second for creeping and finding hook ups, and then a third one just for that guy. she's cheating on some guy, and made it obvious the guy would be cheating on someone too. Pure trash. What a fucking creep.
>>
>>38779048
what's the initial of her last name?
>>
Dear MN,
I don't except you to be here, for you're not really the 4chan crowd. But if by luck or fate, you happen to visit this board and this particular post, I miss you. I don't wanna ask you to be back with me because I know you won't, and I can't figure out why. We connected physically and mentally. I clicked with you. Your touch, it made me feel things. I could say anything and everything to you because we had the same taste be it in humour, patrician music or even youtubers. It felt like we belonged with each other. I never faked myself or tried hard like I did with other guys, I was myself when I dated you. And it felt so liberating and so warm.
The worst part is, I don't think I'll ever find a guy as charming, humourous and a lover like you. And just when I was getting to know you more, getting to know you better, you had to go away.
I'm not devastated or anything. I'm a little bummed out that now I have to tread carefully around you. I can't freely tag you in memes now. There'll always be this thing in both our heads calculating how to interact with each other. And I hate it because you're the only person who can get me, who understands me and not be like 'lol wut' when I say something edgy or share a very inappropriate meme.
Also you were the best kiss I've had. And boy, the way you touch me, make me moan like an anime character, oh boy. The night of our rendevous, my tongue had memorised the choreography of the waltz that it had with yours that afternoon. I melt in your embrace and with every touch, you created ripples on my skin.
When you do come back to Hyderabad, please hmu. Even if you don't want any commitment. Please.
Yours sincerely,
NM
>>
Dear M

why did you delete your post? i already bought a ticket
>>
>>38780416
>i already bought a ticket
to where
>>
>>38780416
w-who are you?
a can't possibly answer now
>>
Dear AC,
I don't know why you think I've forgiven you.
LT
>>
>>38750886
>After I finally trusted you enough to open up you threw me out. Why? You messaged me every day telling me how you hated me and I'll never find anyone and be alone forever
Why the fuck would someone do that?
>>
>>38781547
w-who do you think i am?
>>
M

if you read this, respond with a meme

- S boi

xoxo gossip
>>
S,

Later, buddy.

K
>>
>>38781716
i don't know but this is scary :(
>>
>>38782000
why? w-who are you
>>
>>38782000
it's probably just someone fucking with you, don't worry about it. the probability of the right person reading any of these messages and also understanding it's for them is close to 0.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x200px
>>38782000
Prepare thy anus
>>
>>38782015
i'm just gonna stop because i'm scared now sorry
have a nice day anon
>>
>>38782060
wait, is m a girl or a boy?
>>
>>38776804
Fun fact, the real pocahontas was raped a lot and pocahontas wasn't even her "private" name.
>>
>>38782136
r9k pocahontas is a roastie whore who had cum on her lips before she came here for orbiters by pretending to be pure
>>
>>38782217
I don't care who she is, I was just wondering if she knew her namesake was some poor girl who was basically stolen / had her family murdered by some asshole who wanted to be a big name in history. Eventually he got bored and left back to his home, and the other "settlers" raped her until she had Stockholm syndrome for white-names and Christianity. Then eventually some beta married her.
>>
>>38782256
hot. this needs to happen to r9k pocahontas
>>
although it wasn't your intention, you took a huge weight off my shoulders. in fact you could have even intended the opposite. i will play along and let you celebrate your 'victory', while remaining thankful for being relieved of this mess i got myself into.
i wished for a solution that would cause the less amount of pain for everyone, and this is it.
>>
Literally everyone but me knows what the fuck is going on.

I'm a fucking mess.
>>
>>38782871
>i wished for a solution that would cause the less amount of pain for everyone
Taking the cowards way out, because you won't dare make any choice and stand behind it.
You are female, right?
>>
>>38782060
>i'm just gonna stop because i'm scared now sorry
CANT STOP WONT STOP
>>
Dear God,

Please let these faggots in this thread become less emotional about the trivialities of their existence and realise that nothing means anything.

Kind regards

Anon
>>
>>38784175
Dear Anon,

Can't be bothered.

Regards,

God.
>>
>>38783172
95% sure. That, or some male that was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>38730809
P

I am sorry. for the past 3 years I have been an absolute mess. I'm at a point where I'd rather kill myself than get out of bed, safe for when the daily pizza arrives or when I desperately need to take a shit. you don't know this. you think I hate you. sometimes I notice your texts right away, sometimes I don't notice them until days later, and everytime I look at them, I put the phone down without replying. I can't be bothered to respond. I don't know why. I don't hate you. infact, and I try not to think about this too much, not responding makes me feel like shit. I know you care, I know you love me, otherwise you wouldn't have been writing to me for 3 years without a single response. when you come over and knock on my door, I just keep lying in bed, my heartrate going off like crazy wishing you would just go away. I don't want you to see me like this, and for the life of me I cannot get better. I hope you forget about me. It would make me feel better and you too, if you just didn't care. I know none of this is fair to you, and again, I am sorry.

-S
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey Oscar,

Sorry I'm a dumb bitch. Hey hey hey, I love you though?

I miss you,
Trash
>>
>>38785622
>Oscar

dumb bitch indeed
>>
File: 1500209430509.png (349KB, 654x624px) Image search: [Google]
1500209430509.png
349KB, 654x624px
>>38785622
>Hey Oscar
>Oscar
>OSCAR

oh boy oh boy, do I tell her?
>>
S,

I'm sorry that ive been such a pain in the ass. I'm sorry that I'm always so depressing to be around and I know I'm a chore to deal with. Which raises the question of why do you even deal with me? I've asked and you always say something vague like "you're cool" but I know I haven't been an enjoyable presence at all. I've bothered you nonstop since we first started talking. I dont know why you're really still around me and I dont get why you give a fuck if I live or die. I dont understand why you're so patient and generally kind to me. I'm a lost cause. Is it a pity thing? What do you gain?
>>
>>38785880
>>38785947
it's a different oscar, not the swedish dude, calm down
>>
File: 1500150427891.png (301KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
1500150427891.png
301KB, 734x734px
>>38785992
wew, a shame though.
I wanted to pull out my Oscar folder (if I still have it, somewhere...)
>>
>>38784423
Dear God,

Fuck you.

Anon
>>
>>38786014
>having an Oscar folder
>>
File: 1501280088713.png (39KB, 668x822px) Image search: [Google]
1501280088713.png
39KB, 668x822px
>>38786217
I had folders of several people, not anymore.
new hard drive and I only bothered to transfer a few of the things.
all of it from the archives, no juicy stuff sadly. besides the poisonivy one, that one was hilarious
>>
>>38785976
Another letter? More info? (eg. your sex)
>>
I will never ever forgive you for this. I will only ever hurt you as much as I possibly can. Forever. I promise. I will only try to hurt you. I only want you to suffer.
>>
>>38786502
First initial is C

Origanananinmimimino
>>
>>38786510
Who hurt you
And how
>>
>>38786320
i hope you don't have any of me spooky anon
>>
File: sketch-1501631669228_1.jpg (122KB, 782x709px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1501631669228_1.jpg
122KB, 782x709px
Too long to post.
>>
>>38787948
Whos this M? and this A?
>>
I'm getting tired of everything, our thing seems one sided as fuck, and the only one who is losing is me, like always, like the loser I am, I wish I was not able to feel anything just being an emotioless person, with no gesture in the fucking face. I know If I leave you'd be destroyed and I don't really know what to do anymore, I just don't know.
>>
>>38788374

Me too. I am so tired of feeling this way. I wish you hadn't stood me up yesterday. That hurt worse than anything else.
>>
>>38788439
What are your initials uh?
>>
>>38788498
You stood someone up yesterday?
>>
>>38730809
Dear /soc/

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>38788525
Uhm no. What is your first initial?
>>
>>38788498

You're probably not her but don't give up on whoever it is. They probably feel the same way you do.
>>
>>38788560

K. More content was required.
>>
>>38788571
>They probably feel the same way you do.
What do you mean?
>>
>>38788626

That the whole thing is one sided.
>>
>>38788656
Do you mean they feel like the way I feel as well? Or how?
>>
>>38753584
I don't think that person browses any of the boards so that possibly was not meant for you.
>>
>>38788761

They probably feel the same way you feel. At least in my situation. I felt like I was trying and she didn't think I was. And she feels like she was trying but I didn't think she was. This worlds a fucked up place.
>>
>>38788855
I will end it, I'm receving so many pain and I am so fragile, there's no light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>38789037

I understand. I completely understand.
>>
>>38752532
>I still love you. You meant a lot to me and I still have feelings for you. Please don't feel lonely. You are loved. In fact I will always love you. I'm just not good at showing it. I wish I had the courage to show it to you but, I fear ridicule and disappointment. We know each other for long. I don't want to cause any awkwardness between us. So I repress my feelings. I do care about you. I just feel not emotionally available right now.

Oh my god, oh my god, my god. If your initials are JDW and was meant for an AL I'm going to birst into tears. I know they probably don't browse here, but this is exactly what they would say to me

I wish you could just copy paste that into Hangouts right now so i know it's really you
I'm such a mess
God damn it i really want this to be you.
>>
>>38789037
What're your initials.?
>>
>>38790242
R, Why? Yours?
>>
>>38790310
Never mind, it sounded similar to my situation.I hope things get better for you anon.
>>
>>38790378
What is your situation? We can talk about it.
>>
>>38790378
I'd rather not, In the rare case the other person sees this. I appreciate it though, thanks.
>>
>>38790492
I really like to talk about it with someone.. I'm just feeling sad and I need some person to talk, what is that person for you, anon?
>>
Dear M

I don't know what happened. I feel that you used me and left me to rot once you got what you wanted. You moved down here and you stopped going out with me, you barely talk to me and you devoted every single second of your day to her and zip to me. The person that you claim is your "best friend". Is that what best friend really means to you? You claim that you didn't use me, and i'm inclined to believe that, but regardless of that, your actions tell where your real priorities are. And you know what, it's fine. I finally understand now that the only people that have cared for me has been my family. The people that have helped me through every rough patch of my life while my so called friends have drifted away. I will still be your friend, whatever that means. I want you to know this though: do not expect be greated with open arms if things go sour with her. I will do my best to help you, but I won't shed blood for you any longer. You really what you sow.

-R
>>
>>38790546
It doesn't matter now, it's already over.I hope your situation turns around for you anon.
>>
>>38790670
Do you have a throwaaway anon to talk? I can drop mine for you, it's always good to talk about it

[email protected]

Email me.
>>
>>38790696
I don't, but thanks again anon.
>>
>>38790725
At least tell me your initial anon, I'm just paranoid, sorry.
>>
H

im sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't be your friend. You make me unwell, especially now that I know I can't be with you.

K
>>
>>38790757
F, I don't know anyone by R either so don't be paranoid, again hope things work out for you.
>>
>>38790848
It's ok anon, just one more thing, Are you a male or female?
>>
>>38790880
I'm a male, you?
>>
>>38748778
which val
the one from canada or the one from texas?
>>
Dear Anon reading this,
I'm probably going to kill myself before I turn 21 if current gf doesn't work.
I used to not care about it till some girl actually confessed to me that I enjoyed talking to.
I've had psychosis for my entire life so it hurts a lot.
Hope you're doing better than I am.

Love, Another fellow anon.
>>
>>38785976
You're not a C, You're a V, right?

I love you a lot V, I really do. I know I can't really put it into words well of how I love you, but that's just because I suck at describing things. Like how whenever you tell me to rate people, I never can, its because I just have a hard time finding a label for things for me to put it into words. And you're not a burden V, you're amazing. You know I'm bad at showing emotion, you know that I only cry hours after something bad happens. I probably have aspergers to be honest, but you really are an amazing person to be around, and you're just so dann cute all the time. You honestly do brighten up my day and the thought of living with you is the only thing keeping me moving forward in life. You'll just have to take my word that I love you more than anything and that I always will.

- S.
>>
>>38790932
Female, anon.

Sorry for bothering you.
>>
>>38791019
Whats your name S?
>>
>>38791030
You're not a bother, I'm just not ready to talk about things yet, hopefully someone will reply to your throwaway
>>
>>38791066

Simon

Troubled man
>>
>>38791127
and now he faced the mirror and he saw a double chin?

are you looking for another v? or is it really me?
>>
File: Hachiman.jpg (16KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hachiman.jpg
16KB, 225x350px
Hmm a lot of gay nigger fags I bet are using fake initials and shit but whatever

K

Literally the only reason I didn't try to restart our relationship when you sent me hearts over DisCrap and said that you still love me is because you were a single mother.
In hindsight even "dating" you was a big mistake on my part (I mean, was that even dating or anything IDK what you would call e-relationships). Don't get me wrong, in some ways you were the girl of my dreams, but I have my own principles as a man. I just cannot date a single mom who fucked so many dudes that she can't even count them! And the fact that I ignored all of that and put it all aside thinking that I am doing the right thing for myself was ridiculous. As much as I loved you, I just can't let your history and current situation slide.

Another thing I cannot let it slide is disrespect. When we were in the "dissolving" stage, I still in some form cared (probably because I am too much of a loyal person) enough to at least say a "happy birthday" for you, however you obviously do not care about me anymore to reply in kind 1-2 weeks ago. I suppose you did settle with one outta the 410319319 orbitters after all.

My one big regret was that we couldn't meet IRL, and for that you still piss me off.

And after reading all this, I bet the first question in your mind is "Do you really hate me that much". The answer is "No I don't hate you" you fucking dumbass.
That question pisses me off

-A
>>
>>38791148
Lmao, what other V could there possibly be?

That's pretty funny that I found you though, I was just reading a few of these while I took a shit. Ill be on my PC in a few minutes though, I'm just grabbing food.
>>
>>38791127
it doesnt seem like something simon would do, sorry. just hard to believe.
>>
tfw hoping that one of these were towards me
>>
>>38791554
Which one? Come on, you gotta' spit it out.
>>
Dear KM.
I've had a crush on you for 2 years, You only knew about it this year, and It was at such bad timing, I always wanted to talk to you, but only gathered the courage at the end of the year, when I told you, you were already dating some shit-head, you both love eachother and i respect that, I remember we had a fight and didnt talk for a month over some bullshit, when I finally sent you a message we were all good, you asked why I sent the message, I said i wanted to handle this in a mature way and not be little kids about it, but truly, I just missed you, I thought of you alot during that time and I still do, we rarely talk now and the conversation ends in like 5 minutes, I always wanted to keep it up but I've never wanted to be annoying, You asked me why I fell inlove with you, I said you were beautiful and a good person, You disagreed, You're heading off for art school and you're leaving town for 4 years, coming back each weekend, I hope we never lose contact.
Sincerely, MK. (our initials are the same flipped and we both are built the same and have the same features and same personality.)
PS. You're beautiful and never let anybody think you're not.
>>
>>38791127
This is the tale of a man who continues to search for his own path, even as fate betrays him.
>>
>>38792186
This is getting cryptic.
>>
Ami

You are a disgusting obese chink from china. Fuck off and die you UGLY cunt.

p.s your disgusting face needs plastic surgery fat bitch.
>>
>>38792695
Sorry about being ugly. But I will not do plastic surgery. I want to become happy with the person who likes me the most.
>>
dear holly,

i'm sad things had to end the way they ended, i wasn't a junkie, i was only doing it because you did it. i prefer pills....honestly.

but you never gave me a chance, you just judged me too quickly.

oh well hopefully you find someone who loved you as much as i did.
>>
i'm finally having an emotional breakdown over a lover other than you. thank god.
>>
K

I swear to god if I ever see you in real life I'll follow you to your new home and slash your fucking neck open, you understand? It's all your fucking fault and you deserve whatever little piece of guilt you feel for it.

Sincerely, A.

P.S fuck you.
>>
>>38745827
i love you and miss you too

ill always care about you
>>
>>38793700
What are your initials, Anon-san?
>>
>>38793139
ewwwwww fuck off you gross pig.
>>
R,
I should not like you, but I do. It is beginning to impact my relationship with E, which was already not faring well. I'm at a loss of what to do. It's stressful being around you, but it also isn't fun being away.

Dad,
What the fuck? I am so confused. Where are your morals? How did this happen? I'm so uncomfortable and sad and disgusted.

-KA
>>
File: Vasily Polenov.jpg (1MB, 2527x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Vasily Polenov.jpg
1MB, 2527x1714px
E,

You're the only person I've ever enjoyed being with
I still love you, after two years I think you're the only one I've ever loved
I miss you
You are the smartest person I've ever known
You are beautiful
You are my sunshine

-J
>>
Steven

I was never good enough for you, you're superior in pretty much every way, but fucking hell, I desperately love and adore you. I can't love anybody else. Keep me around even if it's just for your ego boost, please don't leave again.

Z
>>
>>38794535
Why aren't you with him/her?
>>
>>38794678
He died
Suicide
>>
>>38794530
Thanks! I'm a pig* :p
>>
>>38794725
>insert ugly bitch sarcasm to mask the shame of being so hideous even the internet can see it.

You must be reaaaaally ugly.
>>
>>38794791
Wow anon
Rude and mean
>>
Hey buddy,
You have an opportunity right now to seize a good fucking life for yourself. It can't happen tomorrow and nobody else is gonna do it for you, it has to be you and it has to be now. Go get em, don't be afraid, don't be stupid.

(^=
>>
Dear B
The time I've spent together with you over the last few months has been some of the most surreal moments of my entire life. You've taken me from the brink of depression and brought me places I thought I'd never see. I get excited just thinking about the next time I get you alone and ride you for hours and hours. I hope your chain never slips and your tires are forever fully pumped.

**brrriiing* *brrrriiing**
>>
I love you, or at least feel what I think is love. I'm sorry.
>>
>>38794791
Yes. I am proud of it. By the way, I'm not Ami. But I was glad that I was able to talk with you :)
>>
>>38793321
Damn whore reeee
Die
>>
>>38794657
I'm pretty curious myself. I get curious about the anger.
>>
T,

I thought I was falling for you. It turns out there's something magical about your presence and I hadn't had a feeling like that in a long, long time so it was the perfect storm--unfortunately, the spell you cast on me was just an illusion. I don't love you like I thought I did.

Now we've found ourselves in a shitty situation. You care about me, but is it simply a romantic affection? Am I exploiting that by staying? You told me you didn't want me to ever leave. What if it's for your own good? I feel like I'm taking advantage of you, and that makes me feel sick. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I'm sorry if I hurt you.

fuck.

M
>>
A (and also the rest)

You still have feelings for me, think about me, dream of me and all the rest. Yet you can't put in effort to hold up a conversation that doesn't revolve around you and your problems? We used to talk for hours about everything and now if I'm going through actual problems you want to give one word responses to anything not centered on you. Seems like you're taking lessons from someone else. I'm genuinely considering deleting all my friends and going back to a shut-in because either i'm as boring and as trashy as you seem, or you people are just fucking useless.

S
>>
K, I could never be you. But I'm going off to do what only I can do. The things that only S can do.
>>
>>38795029
this made me smile. thank you
>>
File: IMG_2483.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2483.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
E, I know you're going through some hard times now, some really hard times. You didn't deserve to go through two divorces and lose your baby brother, you didn't deserve to have an eating disorder, and you don't deserve to be struggling with your depression and anxiety. All you deserve is happiness. But you have to stop smoking. You're smoking every day now, you're going through pot faster and faster, please, please stop. I've seen it before, you know what weed did to my life and I don't want to see it happen to you. I don't want to lose you to it. I know things are tough but you're becoming dependent on it because it's an escape. Please, just stop. It's not good for you. I don't know how to tell you this because you'll just get mad and then I'll get mad and we'll get nowhere. But pot has ruined everything in my life and lost me a lot and I can't lose you. I don't want to lose you. I love you.
>>
>>38747818
Did you officially date or just flirt online?
>>
>>38795338
What is the second letter in your name? Or A's second letter?
>>
>>38750167
Ouch now thats simmilar...
>>
S.H / S.C

I'm sorry that I was such a fucking idiot and couldn't see you loved me back. I'm sorry for calling you a liar and ghosting you, and for treating you like shit when you came back because I still didn't believe you. I'm sorry that it was me you fell for, because I'm selfish and inconsiderate, and I'm sorry if I ever made you think I was anything less than an edgy piece of shit with no regard for anyone's feelings.

I'll always love you.

T
>>
Dear I

Once again I've stumbled upon the memory of you. Although the time we were together was rather brief I must say I enjoyed every minute we were together. At the time it was difficult for me to admit it, but i was in love. It was something I had never had before. got your attention and wanted more. It was exciting to be part of your world, to belong, to be lost in your eyes, to be just the two of us. And all this things I had to go through, just for you. I wish we could have stayed together, I wish you hadn't done what you did. I wish I had reacted differently. But I decided to stop blaming myself. It was you. The one who threw it all away, the one who betrayed me.

Man survives by forgetting his memories. But there are things I can't forget.

B
>>
S,

They say that time heals all wounds. But each day my thoughts linger on you more. To think that you were mine, to wake up and see you smile as the sun touched your face, and now to be without you is crushing. It has been over half a year, but you still haunt my dreams. The promise I keep making to myself to forget you is too easily broken.

Do you remember me? For how long? We both know that memories change as the years go by. Even my memories of you are distorted by my feelings. You have become a symbol to me of everything that I once had but couldn't keep.

I wish I could have helped you. My biggest failure. I hear that you're having trouble staying in a relationship. As for me, I haven't got the stomach for it anymore. But I hope someone, some day can be the person you need.

- R
>>
File: 1493602458679.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493602458679.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>38796499
this would be me, but am not an over emotional person and I would rather bite my tongue that write that.

-Ben_ _
>>
Dear person I like

Why did you hurt me
>>
Dear girls,
Sorry I'm such a fuck up
Yours truly, Me
>>
>>38752532
I do feel lonely

I am sorry that you fear ridicule please dont but disappointment and awkwardness are risks we all take in these matters

Im here for you anytime you want
>>
>>38794219
I don't feel comfortable saying in public but I guess I can email you or something
>>
I don't know if you really love me, What am I supposed to be for you? I love you but I'm starting to lose my hopes.
>>
And if everything fails, I'm going to return to what I was planning, end my life since that's the only way to not to feel hurt
>>
File: 1471794682351.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471794682351.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>38730809
Dear L,

Hope you're doing well. I know you don't give a shit about me anymore, nor did you ever probably. I should've just left you a long time ago instead of wasting 4 years of our time padding out a useless relationship.
Also, stop being such a fucking prude and get over yourself.

Sincerely,
N
>>
>>38799150

In the end, it's nothing but my fault, only mine, I thought things would be different but again like so many times before, I am the fool who is getting truly hurt and the worst part is that is my fault, again, only mine. I am breaking and If maybe the best thing is leaving, even if I have to pay with tears, with my life getting destroyed, with you just dissapearing from my life, from me
>>
Do you really think I will stand for such a defeat, such humiliation? Who the hell do you think I am? I will win, I'll find a way.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1600x1280px
J,
You were almost like a dad to me, anything I did it never grossed you out, you watched my stupid anime music videos and even gay guys dancing in heels. No bodily function phased you, and we could watch the most fucked up shit and laugh at it. I miss being my morbid self but you're gone and everyone sucks. I miss staying up till 8am playing games. I just miss your voice so much, being around you made me so comfortable.

Love your kitten,
C
>>
>>38799781
Kitten? U wot
>>
Dear L,

You're a fucking bitch cunt but I still miss you and your lewd ass. The ruiner ruins everything he sees.

-J
>>
J
Its been years since we were in the same place. I regret not talking to you and after all these years I still realise what a huge opportunity I have missed.
I am sure my life would have been totally different had I done something. It was a golden opportunity I missed. I knew you were ready but I let it go.
You might not remember me but I definitely remember you.
Fucking butterfly effect man

P
>>
K, L, D, Z, K, I, J, B, M, T, A, G, G, D, C, L, Y, V, L and B

As long as we stand united we have nothing to fear. This is it, our final battle.

S
>>
M,
I don't understand why you did this to me. Things sucked before. Now they suck a little more. Were you trying to punish me for before? I was already suffering. I hate you now. I've honestly never actively hated someone before. My heart hurts so bad. I'll be glad when I move away from here forever. You'll never talk to me or see me again for the rest of your life. I hope you regret it someday.
M
>>
>>38801064
That's a lot of people there mister
>>
>>38801217
Don't underestimate us.
>>
>>38801366
Sorry senpai
Won't happen again
>>
>>38794937
I am stupid though
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Although I was hopelessly depressed then, I wish I had a time machine to go back and fix things whilst we were still together.
>>
>>38802493
yeah me too
but i don't
so fuck it
>>
A
I know you're not one of the ones getting confused but I think you owe me an explanation why you lead me on.
I didn't want a mindless puppet. You claimed you were more experienced in that, but never raised any concerns. When I said that I would listen to whatever you want to say, you didn't say anything. Then I seen your KIK handle getting passed around on a /b/ thread for kiksluts.
I learned quite a bit about your life listening. I thought you had some unrealistic expectations. One really big thing I asked for. I was told I couldn't see it. What were you hiding from me? I'm partially at fault that I didn't make it a bigger sticking point. If you're not going to come clean about it though I probably just wasted 5 minutes writing about this.
J
>>
Dear "Dream"

I'm glad you're dead

Anon.
>>
Dear M

I'm sorry for my autism
I'm sorry
I'm so fucking sorry to have wasted that year of your life

Lately I've become aware of my retardation and annoying behaviour and when I think back to 2015 I get red-faced in shame. I hope you, just like me, pretend like I was not in your life at that period.

I'm sorry
Thank you for adding me again on IM programs but I'm too ashamed of myself to restart this relationship in a friend way
Have a nice life and I hope you can forget about me soon

M (formerly S)
>>
>>38803708
Maybe it's time the tables turned
>>
J
If you want to continue being passive aggressive stop sucking off strange men, and then attempting to gloat to me about other things. You can do whatever you want for kinks, but if you're going to tell me about your social problems, and then go around being gay. I don't know what to fucking tell you man, I don't want to pick on you. I was harsh before because I was ignorant. I'll keep handing out an olive branch but it seems like you only ever stomp it into the ground so I wonder why make a useless gesture?
J
>>
>>38804439
I completely understand I earned your animosity. I'm the dog that bit you. Nothing can make that up. Do your own thing, I don't mean you any harm on purpose and never did. I really regret some of the things I did. I had a "think about this" moment at a few of those times, and I only did to you what others did to me. I'm rather ashamed of that because I really hated those fuckers for trying to get on my nerves. I really don't think I went about it the same way though because they denied blame to keep trying to fuck with me, and I really regret how much what I did effected you even if it was just that one time.
>>
File: 1501280464242.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1501280464242.png
128KB, 579x523px
Dear me,

You possess the ability to make yourself and others feel less lonely yet you fail to act. Do something about it, cunt.

Sincerely,
me.
>>
>>38730809
Dear A , please let's go back to the way we were , i seriously don't like what you are turning into and it breaks my heart knowing my little baby is acting like that because of other people's opinions , wish you were stronger - M
>>
>>38804671
ctrl y isn't working, I didn't mean to say anything like it was okay because it happened to me. I just recognize how fucked up it was. I had worse things happen and everyone just laughs it off except one person. I can't talk to anyone about it. Everyone else finds it funny. The thing that bugs me the most about when we stopped talking was that it might of been prankish enough that people involuntarily laugh at it when it gets brought up.
>>
>>38737088
This shit is getting too real. G is that you?
>>
Once you kick the bucket, I will kms. :)
>>
File: recovery.jpg (3KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
recovery.jpg
3KB, 192x192px
Dear M,

There was nothing inherently wrong with our relationship. I think we had something special. It is truly a shame that you had to move away. You were everything I ever wanted. Pretty, funny, smart, nice. I don't know truly what I was to you. Anyway have a good life and remember the times we had together.

I love you.

J
>>
>>38805428
Please be J.F
>>
Y,
I dont know how I'm going to interact with you. We're meeting up soon and its scary because I haven't talked to anyone in person lately and I dont wanna say anything dumb. I dont know how to act following the depressive state you saw me in recently. Thank you for not running away.

-Q
>>
>>38805568
>Q
What the fuck man
>>
>>38805548
I'm J.T.

sorry
>>
>>38805592
Its not a first initial. Nor is Y
>>
>>38805625
Okay quentin
>>
File: 1479291584411.jpg (52KB, 393x286px) Image search: [Google]
1479291584411.jpg
52KB, 393x286px
I'm sorry, I just really wanted to go out for a ride and not have to make up excuses as to why I'm such a loser.
I know you're okay so I'll see you soon.
ps: might get a burger in your name on the way
>>
Tfw my name starts with O and I can't even pretend some of those are for me.
>>
Dear Anon,

You only calls me when you're lonesome. Am I just a convenience for you? I know that you don't love me. You just want to hurt me, don't you?
When I tell you like this, I know that you behave like a child with anger. You are always like that.
And you make threads and blame me hard. Sometimes you make a discriminatory remark to me. I am really sad about it.
Are you a person of feeling? I have accepted it because you are still young, but I'm really sick and tired with this cycle.
So I have blocked you each time. It is for self defense. It is not because I hated you. But you accused me of it all the time and you are in a paranoia.
In this way, what do you think about my calm analysis of you? Do you blame me again? I can predict your behavior.

That's why I posted to you because I wanted you to be aware of them.
You're still young, but you're not underage anymore.
I'm sure that you could be more cool and act intelligently. I want you to grow as a person to you.
Even if I could not be your loved one. I advise you because you're my soulmate.

P.S. We should be able to sustain higher relationships. We met to grow with each other.

Love,
Y
>>
>>38805907
Initials???? Tell mee
>>
>>38806961
>Tell mee
O
>>
>>38805002
>ctrl y isn't working
wats that
>>
A.,

you owe me an apology. Or at least an honest and open explanation. Why are you doing this? What's *really* at stake?
In truth, you don't owe me anything, and I don't need anything from you. The pain was minor, I moved on. But it stung and you've likely made things weird between us forever. And for what? What's so wrong with me? What's so wrong with you? Where's the risk? It could have been great. I know it and you must know it too. And I don't think it's because ofme and R, I don't think you're above that.

I needed you and you didn't even write to me to tell me why you couldn't be there. I thought we had something.

Well, it is what it is. Sometimes you have to take the loss. I've learned that the hard way and I don't want to embarrass myself like that again, so I won't dig myself in any deeper. But it's a waste. It didn't have to be like this.

-- C.
>>
>>38730809
Dear Claudia,

I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Everyday, you were the reason I got up, went to school, and tried to come back home as quickly as possible.
You were the reason why I started keeping secrets from my parents.
You were the person who made me think "maybe gays aren't so bad?"

You had me wrapped around your finger, to the point that I'd humiliate myself for what little attention you gave me.
I'll never forget the pangs of jealousy I got when I saw you talking to your female friends with the type of excitement and joy I could only dream of being adressed by you, joking about how you and your little trio were "lesbians" and how you all loved your Kpop idols so much. It had me fuming so much I started to work out.

You were the light of my eyes, and when you cut all ties with me... I realized how much of a cunt you are. I realized the shitty people I had surrounded myself with just to get close to you, to be more attractive to you.

I thank you, for not enabling my self-destructive behaviour.
I thank you, for making me better than you in any way possible.

P.S. I'm pretty sure your brother got molested at that camp.
>>
>>38809127
>Claudia
oh man I knew a claudia and just got hit in the feels
>>
I'm sorry for leaving at the most inconvenient time, you deserve much more.
-M
>>
>>38809418
I beg you to come back and talk, please. You're hurting me this way, you're the only thing that gives me some stability, don't do this again, I love you and I am not able to live without you, just come back, you know where I am and you have my email so please, come back, please I am crying again

- S
>>
Dear Ari/P

What happened to us? What happened to you? I don't know if you'll even read this but I feel like you do actually stalk these threads sometimes. Why did we end up breaking apart? Was the reason why really just that one week in June a year ago? Is that why our friendship ended?

You've changed. I don't know how or why or maybe it's your boyfriend fucking around with your personality or if it's just the shit in your life doing this to you, but I just want to know why. I want to know what happened. Is it because you're going to be starting school soon? What's going on?

I added you, talked for a few days, and then removed you. That's fucked on my part. I'm still the same person but I feel like I fucked things up beyond repair now. My life is in shambles and it'd be nice to talk to you again.

-Am

If you're actually here please respond. I'm gonna be stalking these threads now. Add me back on snapchat or reply to this, I just miss you.
>>
>>38809374
Sorry, bro.
Had to get that out.

Was she Romanian too, by any chance?
Also, feel free to share your story with me.
I'm interested.
>>
M

If this is forever I am not willing to be around that much, I've realized you're the only person whop gives me that stability and if you leave my word gets destroyed, my life, my heart, my feelings, me completely.I've never told you this before but you and you and nobody else, you're the reason why I'm looking forward, a future, that happiness that both of us want, but if we separate from each other, our lives are done, on my part, my life would be over, and I remember you said the same, if it wasn't for me. I can't I cant anymore god please come back stop these tears stop them stop them I need you

- S
>>
>>38809753
Grow a pair or balls man. There's plenty of other women out there.
>>
Dear Charlie,

You're being a stupid faggot. Quit it.

Love,
Rob
>>
SMT
you have no idea how much i stalk you online. if you ever found out you would be really creeped out. sorry for being a cunt with you, i do miss you.
>>
If you refuse to talk to me, I have to leave. It is a waste of time for each other.
>>
>>38809753
Geez man this strikes a bit of a chord. Good luck with M dude I'm in a bit of a similar situation with a few additional complications here and there
>>
>>38741585
I really, really hope this is someone I fucking hate.
>>
>>38810017
add me amy
>>
>>38745147
lol did we play wow together?
a gnomer run?

sorry im never on bnet, I couldnt afford to resubscribe right now. ((and I hate it when people do things for me, so Im not asking you to buy my wow subscription!!!)) and I doubt you're even the person Im thinking of.

<3 J
>>
R.

You can't ghost someone who forces themselves into your life, imagine the paparazzi complaining about being ghosted, is that ridiculous. I told you this before, but you embody everything I hated in girls. The thought of you gaining anything out of this "relationship" be it companionship, attention, or w/e the hell it is you are after just irks me. I been here since you were 6 and this shit hole has helped me cope with isolation throughout the years, I should have to, but I would rather give it up than keep feeding into your metal illness.

S.
>>
>>38810541
*I shouldn't have to
>>
>>38779336
i wish i was this J
>>
S, (boring one)

I kinda miss you a little.
I probably shouldn't have been so mean in that message, and I'll never unblock you, but you were a nice dude all things considered.

Sorry we didn't work out like I wanted.

J x
>>
L,

I blocked you on everything. Then I felt bad for blocking you so I unblocked you and left it at that. You keep trying to contact me and I sometimes feel bad for ghosting you but its for the better. I'm in a bad place right now and I have been for a while. You didnt do anything particularly bad or anything. Maybe ghosting you was too extreme? You're very immature and I feel almost as if I'm interacting with a little kid. Its really weird to me. Not to mention we have very little in common to begin with. Our conversations always felt one sided. I had some laughs, it was fun sometimes but I grew out of it. I probably sound like an asshole and thats with good reason, I am an asshole. You seemed to be under the impression that you knew me so well but in reality we never had any in depth conversation. You became obsessed with me and I realized that I was feeding into something bad. I'm sorry I led you on. I'm sorry I didnt explain before ghosting you. I kind of wish you didnt bring our mutual friends into this though.

~ Z
>>
>>38800904
I'm sorry things ended up this way. It's probably for the best.
>>
>>38800904
PS I hope you got new shoes
>>
>>38786510
I know this all too well. I live now only to watch my enemies suffer and die.
>>
>>38794937
Go shove your just world fallacy up your ass. I can't do shit with these chains. When the back of mankind is broken, then and only then will I be free.
>>
You playing games with my hear till the last..
I am really sad. I will leave from you anymore.
Goodbye, S
>>
>>38811421
How am I playing with your heart..? I gave you my best all the time, please don't leave..I need you, my life will be destroyed..
>>
M

Please, it is not the best for both of us, come back, I'm crying, and onlu you can fix this, you said you wouldn't hurt me again and you're doing it again when will you understand I love you more than my life, that you mean so much for me..if you still love me, return back to me, my head hurts and Im having panick attacks again

- S
>>
If you see an post by an S, it isn't me.

- S
>>
I,

You were stronger than me. You always were. And because of that, I was intimidated by you. Not in the sense that I feared you, but in the sense that you made me realize what I was; weak, immature, paranoid, selfish. You dug up all of the malignant subtleties of myself and made me realize that I was a spineless nobody. I even envied your strength, as if it was something determined by genetics, like beauty, like something I could never have. But now I realize that you were strong because you needed to be. I'll concede that you weren't strong all of the time; it was stupid of me to think you were, and when you weren't, you'd pretend like you were just to please others, including me. I couldn't blame you for wanting to distance yourself. You needed that. But I just kept on fucking messaging and texting and fighting with you thinking you were trying to scorn me or "teach me a lesson". I was frustrated because I felt like I couldn't understand you and yet I still wanted to. I know that I was not and never will be in a position to evaluate what you need. Only you can do that, yet I constantly forced you to play in a game of doctor with me, where I would constantly probe and prod at horrible memories and insecurities, thinking that I was somehow helping you. The worst part was that you believed me. And what's more is that even after all this time, I still feel remorseful for the impression I left on you. One day, after I broke up with you, you asked for me to come back, but I just walked past you like a scourge to be avoided, not even with a proper response. I can't forget that look of betrayal you had in your eyes. I demonized you for the situation that I put myself in and for how I made myself feel. I thought that was okay for the longest time.

And although I only now write all of this, I've always felt sorry, and I always will.

-B
>>
>>38751578
What your initials? And J's?
>>
>>38730809
Dear J

You are an AGP tranny chasing faggot.
>>
M

If you're reading this, think about it and get better, you're stronger than this, don't let our thing dies, like I never let before, because if you let this dies, I'll die as well, I love you with all my heart and you're there, at this moment I'm so broken and crying and with my head hurting, I don't want to lose you

- S
>>
>>38812395
Classified. I can say that the initial given was not fake unless you want to get technical.
>>
>>38809494
Have you considered simply adding them back yourself?
>>
>>38813106
Let him live in his elaborate cuck delusions.
>>
File: 1488055788184.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488055788184.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
Dear M,
In case you didn't know my life is in shambles at the moment and I don't think I'm going to be okay. Lots of shit is happening and I can feel the pressure building over my head eager to fall down and crush me. I don't have anyone I can confide in, no friends, no confidants, no one to whom I can bear my soul. Most people avoid me (now more than ever) but I don't blame them. There's just something off about me that makes people stay away. But you were drawn to me for some inexplicable reason and I miss you you and I miss us and I miss feeling needed and wanted and part of something special. I know you've moved on with your life (as you should have) and I'm certain that you never even think of me anymore, but you still plague my mind at times.
You were there for me back then and I didn't appreciate you. I think I was too immature and selfish to be in a committed relationship and maybe I still am.....but I want you to know that I'm sorry for taking you for granted and I'm sorry for neglecting you. You deserved better. I wish I can go back to that Autumn five years ago and do things right. I wish I can go back and treat you and us better. But I can't and it kills me to have no other option but to leave my happiness in the past.
You may have heard about my situation and I'm sure you'll have strong feelings regarding it. That kills me because your opinion is one of the few that I actually value. I might be going to prison, possibly for a long time, which will be harder than words can describe. While you'll continue to move on and get further in your career, meet a good guy, have a nice family and have a great life, I will be lying in my prison cell thinking of how things could've been different if only I had stayed with you.
I'm not writing this for your pity because I neither want nor need it, but only to explain myself. To explain that I'm sorry for treating you so poorly, for hurting you and breaking your heart, how you deserved better (1/2)
>>
File: 1465624767108.jpg (461KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465624767108.jpg
461KB, 1600x1200px
than what I gave you.

I miss you and always will.

Love,
J
P.S.
You are beautiful, smart, funny, and endlessly fascinating. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.
(2/2)
That felt good
>>
>>38813930
My initals are M. I ended up pretending this was for me until the prison part. Hopefully things will turn out okay for you Anon. Allah will help guide you. Have faith and pray.
>>
>>38813930
Just in case you were >>38812395, I must mention that my initials are not 'M'.
>>
>>38814086
thanks i appreciate it. best of luck to you as well
>>
>>38814212
your letter still hits pretty close to home given my current situation. eerie
>>
>>38814774
Apparently if you have the initial 'J', you are more likely to go to prison. Strange. I found it eerie myself.
>>
>>38814815
spooky. i hope your J finds his footing in life
>>
>>38747428
What's the second letter of D's name?
>>
>>38812428
No
I don't know what agp is
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.