[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20% of all men get 80% of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>20% of all men get 80% of women
>>
>>38730581
The majority of women are vapid narcissists.

Welcome to the real world
>>
>>38730581
You don't deserve to be inside of a women at all.
>>
>>38730581
Who came up with those numbers anyway?
>>
File: 1490463213833.jpg (73KB, 599x818px) Image search: [Google]
1490463213833.jpg
73KB, 599x818px
>>38730581
>believes a fake statistic blindly repeated by kissless virgins on a Korean Foot-rubbing forum
ok mate.
>>
File: 1494765075430.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
1494765075430.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>38730995
>>38730934
https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/21/11/2047/1147770/Genetic-Evidence-for-Unequal-Effective-Population

???

It's not exactly 80/20 but the numbers are close. Men throughout history didn't get to reproduce, it's not a novel concept. Unless you'e retarded and have ignored every single Y-chromosome tracing we've done.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, early blooming Chads get themselves into all sorts of trouble (pregnancy, STDs, marriage).

If you've avoided doing any of that stupid shit and now you're 25+ and have brains now, you've basically won the real lottery of life.

You just have to not fuck up, get/stay fit, earn some cash, etc. and you can play around for the rest of your life now that you know the truth about women and won't let them ruin your life the way your younger self might have done.
>>
>>38731380
>and you can play around for the rest of your life now that you know the truth about women and won't let them ruin your life the way your younger self might have done.

Fucking this
>>
>>38731380

But I'm a 25 year old khhv. I'm in good shape, have money, but women still don't like me and I'm not so delusional as to think I'll be young forever, although I'd love to be.
>>
>>38731380

True. We only think of the highly successful chads, the idea of them in our head, but most of the chads I know are paying child support and shit because they bloomed so early.
>>
>>38730893
Hello roastie. I am sorry to tell you but this place is not for you. Please take your disease ridden meat flaps somewhere else. Thank you for your understanding!
>>
>>38731433
>I'm in good shape, have money, but women still don't like me

There's a reason. You have a bad attitude. You're not confident. You're ugly. If you want a woman, fix that reason. If you don't carry on as before. It really is that simple.
>>
>>38731469

You're wrong. I am confident and I'm known as somewhat of a funny guy (although I don't try to be) at work. It's the way I describe things really which gives that impression. As for being ugly, I was rated a 7 the last time internet people were asked to rate me.
>>
>>38731551
There must be something about your behavior that women don't like. Women have been finely honed over millions of years of evolution to detect anxiety and hormone problems in men.

It sucks but it's true. I recommend going to bed ridiculously early every night, that usually fixes that shit and helps you act like a normal person.
>>
>>38731579

If it's gotten to this point then there's no point going on another journey just for the approval of women. I'm more concerned with aging and my youth. Youth is abundant when it's young, I wasted a lot of time but I'm still somewhat young so I want to get a better career and better prospects. I'd like to believe what the other guy said is true, that guys like me are at an advantage, but that sounds like feel-good compensation bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.