[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that it's obvious that the world is going toward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ClvBJK-WEAAdslA.jpg (119KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ClvBJK-WEAAdslA.jpg
119KB, 1200x675px
So now that it's obvious that the world is going towards a Hegelian union of capitalism and communism with total control over everything, how exactly can one even plan to start living outside globalism, /r9k/?

There is nothing good to hope for anywhere anymore. Trump winning has not caused a shift in the cultural zeitgeist that was expected.

Do you think you can live outside society? Are there any countries where there are still normal people who aren't indoctrinated into these insane ideologies? Or is a house in the woods the onIy option (if you're rich enough, and only for a few years until it all becomes too much regardless)?

What kind of a life can one have in this world outside the mainstream that could still be considered worth living? I wish I could go to the US and have a nice homestead and hunt and fish and farm with a wife of similar mindset, but that's just a pipe dream. And doing it alone in a shitty country just seems pointless.

What is one to do if they're not their kind of people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
>>
You can definitely still live outside society

But you should also reexamine your motivations to do so. The internet had made the nation state obsolete. Science has proven race is a social construct. To choose to hold on to these ideals because they make you feel good is no better than a religious person choosing to maintain their faith for the same reason, it's wilful ignorance.

Why not just choose to be a part of society and come along for the ride?
>>
>>38728209
Thanks for the suggestion but I'd rather kill myself than sell my ass to Satan, sorry.
>>
By living on a farm, growing what you eat, limiting your expenditures, and living how humans lived before all the tech stuff(not cut it out but limiting it)
>>
File: 2321231231.png (585KB, 889x613px) Image search: [Google]
2321231231.png
585KB, 889x613px
>>38728209

>Science has proven race is a social construct.

Hahaha nice meme Bill Nye the science gay
>>
>>38728158

>Trump winning has not caused a shift in the cultural zeitgeist that was expected.

What are you talking about? I've seen a decline of SJWness ever since Trump won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

If these videos were uploaded in 2013 then would be more likes than dislikes.
>>
>>38728376
I was talking globally (and specifically in my region), Europe is still a few very tiny steps away from becoming EUSSR 2.0: Super Stasi Edition, and it's not changing course.
>>
>>38728376
you can thank most of the dislikes on /pol/l-lead dislike campaigns. most people don't care
>>
>>38728250
>>38728264
>i'll just ignore facts and stick with my own narrative because it makes me feel good
>>
>>38728446

It's going to take a little longer for Europe to see a change, friendo.
>>
>>38728158

a global society isn't an insane or dumb idea, its where we are headed as an interplanetary species.

What you are worried about are the people who have control over more parts of the world economy and governmental decisions that ultimately leave you feeling powerless and cucked.

Don't kid yourself by thinking that Trump doesn't want this too, as long as he and his children/associates has a seat at the table.
>>
>>38728158
>Do you think you can live outside society?
Right now, and with some more money I could

But we are going to end up cashless soon, the plan are on the table. Meaning you are practically required to have a smartphone with you to even buy some fucking chewing gum.
I imagine most of us will live to see implanted ID-chips becoming first a reality and then a normalcy. All in the name of muh security, against hyped-up events that you can not be secure against.
After that point you can pretty much kiss ideas of innawoods and dropping out goodbye.
>>
>>38728695

>Saying that race is a social construct is a fact

stop being retarded thx
>>
>>38728695
>civilisation existed for millennia with these ideas intact
>let's just all forget that shit because (((science)))
>>
>>38729697
Race is definitely not a social construct but this has got to be the worst argument for that I've ever seen
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (13KB, 219x224px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
13KB, 219x224px
I don't know if there's enough time for me but I plan on saving up enough money to buy some cheap land in Eastern Europe, moving there and surviving as best as I can. I plan on going to college very soon to learn a trade so I actually have at least some use to somebody (or maybe even just to myself in maintaining my house). My expenditures are incredibly low, as low as I can make them which would definitely help me to adjust to moving there into poverty.

It's hard not to feel hopeless about this though, especially when you factor in >>38729275 and the ever encroaching Big Brother/nanny state. I feel like soon we are to be nothing more than cattle, slowly picked off as jobs and resources become less available until only the elite remain.

Gotta smile though, it's a pretty fucking absurd time to be alive.
>>
File: 1481165916951.jpg (209KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1481165916951.jpg
209KB, 960x636px
Living in a society has always been about treating the population like cattle and the elite profiting off of it. We're still being driven like slaves today it has just become more complex and indirect compared to basic slavery. Its better designed to fool you into thinking you're free, otherwise their would be revolts which happened often with older systems of slavery.

The solution since ancient times to escape from the system was to become ascetic or a monk but you can't just become one spontaneously you need to find the methods, train yourself and gain experience to do that.

Being a monk means learning to abstain from physical needs and urges. We're told by elites if we don't fufill our desires we'll go mad, but the truth is by training your mind its capable of learning to not want things and surpassing the physical state of being. Instead you find peace within not feeling any desire or needs leading to a sense of fulfillment.

The 'mainstream' is a really a giant mechanism to intice desire and help fufill those desires so plebs run in circles and are forced into wage slavery. This has evolved overtime in human history to grow larger, today we see it as globalism. In the mechanism plebs are made to go through rituals and make a sacrifice (work, school, dating , marriage, etc). After we perform the ritual we get awarded for it, but during the ritual we're often thrown into debt or exert a certain amount of energy from stress and anxiety which becomes a source of profit for the elite. e.g. we get a job because we want to buy a house, or impress a girl and through that we force ourselves into wage slavery, pay taxes and debts.
>>
>>38728264
thanks for telling us that we can distinguish a nigger from a gook.
truly helpful when you want to deal with ethnic groups, and even more helpful when you deal with cases like mixed people or ethnicites which resulted from mixing between different ethnicities.
>>
File: 1498304132252.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498304132252.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>The irony of indisputable untermensch robots having non-stop threads about their racial fitness and superiority
>>
>>38731407
>untermensch

Get back to >>>/pol/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.