[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal to sick and mad when you hear people saying they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

is it normal to sick and mad when you hear people saying they want kids one day and all that shit? i just hate that there is one way to be born and a billion brutal ways to die. i dont want to make anyone have to die. whats the point anyways? create someone so theyll have to follow rules from people who dont care about them any ways and have a job all the time so they can afford to live?
>>
Some normies believe life is a gift. Read antinatalist philosophy and redpill them.
>>
I don't mean this as an insult, but are you underage? That's a very common mindset to have in your teens.
>>
>>38721117
no im 25

im really not an edgy faggot im normal

i just dont see what its all for but at the same time people would say kys but thats not that easy

its just easier not to have children
>>
>>38720868
Something something biological instincts, something something greatest expression of love, something something narcissistic fulfillment.
Honestly I couldn't give a shit that people want to have kids, but I do get annoyed by people like you that unironically get emotional over the fact that people want to pursue something completely normal. Like why do you care? All you're doing is low key virtue signaling pretending to give a crap about the kids born into poverty while trying to be edgy to boot.
>>
>>38721300
>its just easier not to have children
And we've discovered the crux of the problem. Anything that requires effort for you is not worth doing.
Get a grip.
>>
This is the attitude that is slowing killing our society. Why don't you take your vile propaganda and get the hell out.
>>
>>38720868
Great album OP.
Sisters, I Don't Know What This World Is Coming To is best song
>>
File: Blue_eyes_white_pepe.jpg (12KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_eyes_white_pepe.jpg
12KB, 185x273px
>>38721300
>"I'm really not an edgy faggot
K E K
E
K
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.