[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Of course we're still going to Chick-Fil-A, Champ.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 15

File: handshakedadtakesyoutoapply.png (2MB, 716x649px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadtakesyoutoapply.png
2MB, 716x649px
"Of course we're still going to Chick-Fil-A, Champ. I know just how much you love those Chick-N-Strips, but we've just gotta make a few stops first. No, no. Don't give me that look, Champ. I'm doing this because no one cares about you like your dear old pop. Now it's as simple as showing up there, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you want the job. What've you got to lose, Champ?"
>>
>>38718433
>What've you got to lose, Champ?"

im embarrassed dad. what if my oneitis sees me?
>>
This meme is funny.

And this comment is original.
>>
Alright dad if you say so......
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38718506
"Girls will practically be chasing you when you get a job, Champ -- and I'm sure she'll appreciate your taking the time to apply for one in person. You know who else will? The manager. And it's as easy as showing up, speaking with him, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. You've got this, Champ."
>>
>>38718433
My older sister forced me to go out and look for a job a few years ago. She helped me write up a resume, we drove around town and she made me apply everywhere. I walked into Chick-Fil-A and asked for an application, and the girl behind the cash register, like all the other places, said "Uhh... you need to apply online."
>>
what if I put my firm cock in his ass? do I get the JoJ then?
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38718622
"Applying online may seem convenient, but you can't give a firm handshake over the Internet, Champ. And doing that is as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. It can't get any simpler than that, Champ."
>>
>>38718656
Typical dum Boomer
>>
>>38718656
"Fapping online may seem convenient, but you can't give a firm cock over the Internet, Champ. And doing that is as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him your firm cock, and telling him you wanna put it in his ass. It can't get any simpler than that, Champ."
>>
>>38718433
Dad, what are you talking about? I'm already an accountant...why would I be applying for a grocery store job?
>>
File: firmhandshakemanrotated.jpg (101KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanrotated.jpg
101KB, 408x612px
>>38718710
>>38718859

"Champ, you could either sit there and make excuses, or man up, pull yourself up by the bootstraps, and dig yourself out of this mess. And it's as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. Four simple steps, Champ! I didn't raise a quitter."
>>
>>38718906
"Champ, you could either sit there and make excuses, or man up, pull your cock till it's hard, and bone yourself out of this mess. And it's as simple as showing up naked, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm cock, and telling him you wanna fuck. Four simple steps, Champ! I didn't raise a bottom."
>>
File: Mens-facial-procedures-top.png (192KB, 820x260px) Image search: [Google]
Mens-facial-procedures-top.png
192KB, 820x260px
>>38718433
"Dad, I'm not paying for your cosmetics surgery."
>>
File: firmhandshakemanrotated2.jpg (101KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanrotated2.jpg
101KB, 408x612px
>>38718977
"Sorry, Champ. I didn't get the last of that message, but what I heard was that you were going to show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you wanted to work there."
>>
File: 1499188092171.png (69KB, 862x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499188092171.png
69KB, 862x503px
When you're filling out your 17th application of the day, then you realize...
>>
>>38718622
>Uhh... You don't get to bring resumes
>>
File: handshakedadbane.png (749KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadbane.png
749KB, 612x408px
>>38719402
"It doesn't matter what you bring; what matters is the firmness of your handshake..."
>>
File: crying almost.jpg (50KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
crying almost.jpg
50KB, 580x563px
>>38718433
>ask a worker where the manager is
>he asks me if there's a problem
>tell him no, I want to apply for a job
>he looks at me funny and tells me he can get me an application
>tell him to just find the manager for me instead
>he sighs and sulks away
>comes back with the manager a minute later
>"what do you want?"
>begin to introduce myself and put my hand out for a handshake
>manager keeps his arms crossed on his chest
>start stuttering out, "I-I'd like to apply for a job"
>the manager walks away
>worker shrugs and leaves too
>>
File: firmhandshakemanupsidedown2.jpg (39KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanupsidedown2.jpg
39KB, 612x408px
>>38719860
"Then we'll try someplace else, Champ. What've you got to lose? Remember to show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you wanna work there. Champ, it's as simple as that."
>>
>>38718433
Can someone explain this meme? I've been seeing it forever, but at the end of the day I just wish I had a dad like that.

Maybe I don't get it because I'm not NEET and don't stay in contact with my family, but not sure. The only thing that resonates with me is being called champ.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (54KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
54KB, 500x414px
>>38719919
I've already tried every goddamn business in town. I go there in person, I try to speak to whoever's in charge, and get laughed out of the place. Some of us just aren't meant to succeed. I'd probably be better off dead.
>>
>>38720333

Maybe you should look for jobs outside of your town. Have you considered applying for federal employment? They stress test results much higher than an in person interview.

https://www.usajobs.gov/

Here's a video from the 1970's (with signing, cartoons, and dancing) on the procedures for getting a government job. Aside from applying via a web site now, a lot hasn't changed.

https://archive.org/details/0321_You_in_Public_Service_Applying_for_a_Public_Service_Job_22_00_52_00
>>
File: firmhandshakemanupsidedown.jpg (32KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanupsidedown.jpg
32KB, 612x408px
>>38720333
"Don't give up, Champ. There's nothing that a little persistence, confidence, and initiative can't fix. Not to mention speaking with the manager and giving him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38719860
if you cannot make a friend why do you think you would be able to talk someone into paying to be around you?
>>
>>38718433
>finally got an interview after all summer
>working at FedEx slinging packages for 11 bucks an hour, 5 hours a day in a warehouse
>interview guy says he is gonna reccomend me

They also have a scholarship if you work there for 90+ days. Get C's and above in your classes and they will pay you 1500.
>>
File: 1501240562006.png (186KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
1501240562006.png
186KB, 310x266px
>>38720854
"Great job, Champ. I'm proud of ya."
>>
>>38718433
jsut cause the ceo is conservative doesnt mean white people eat fast food
>>
>>38718622
youre an idiot, you apply online first unless its a unique business store.
>>
File: handshakedadbanereversed.png (189KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadbanereversed.png
189KB, 612x408px
>>38720921
"Online applications, questionnaires, and excuses, powerful agents to the lazy and uninitiated. But you're still going to go in there and give the manager a firm handshake, Champ."
>>
File: handshakedadtrump.png (602KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadtrump.png
602KB, 490x408px
Job-seeking young adult walks into store and doesn't know how to shake hands to land a job -- UNEMPLOYMENT. Many such cases!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.