[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has being an unattractive (male) negatively affected your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: reeeeee.jpg (20KB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
20KB, 641x360px
How has being an unattractive (male) negatively affected your life?

And, how do you plan to get back at life
>>
File: 1497380630399.jpg (261KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1497380630399.jpg
261KB, 1200x899px
>>38715942
>How has being an unattractive (male) negatively affected your life?
Always felt insecure around people who I found better looking than I was.
>how do you plan to get back at life
I can't its too late, I just want to make peace with myself and never look back at my desperate self that tried so hard to be good looking when I never had a chance in the first place. God, when I look back at me trying so hard I just feel ashamed.
>>
>>38715942
I've had to work 2x as hard as everyone else for even basic shit, and compete with the other uggos who all hate eachother

my solution is to blow my brains out
>>
>>38715942
by ruining it
>how do you plan to get back at life
you cant

btw heads up if you werent born inheritly ugly you only have a limited amount of time to get healthy to preserve it, eventually our lifestyles will have us looking haggard as fuck

t. fag who was slightly above average thats below average now because bad health gave me an old sickly face
once your face starts sagging youre fucked
>>
>>38715942
In school I had all my self-esteem, confidence and idealism beaten out of me by beautiful people who were blessed with good genetics.

In college, I had it further impressed on me that I would never be desirable to women no matter how hard I tried to cultivate my personality or social skills

In the real world, I realised that some people will just straight up ignore you or pass you over for positions because they don't like the way you look

In short, I'm broken. The only way to get back at life is to push through.
>>
>>38715942
As life is a competition that favors the innate I've been deprived of the advantageous stack.

My plan for revenge is to kill a bunch of people or at least hurt their feelings
>>
>Being ugly will force me to work harder and achieve more in life!

>Realize it was all for nothing
>>
>>38716178
more like
>being ugly made me realize no matter how hard I work people will always judge me harshly and not like me by default
>>
is being ugly like being poor?
>>
>>38716521
In the sense that you're at the bottom of the barrel, yes
>>
>>38715942
Reminder that being born attractive is playing life on cheatmode
>>
>>38715942
no matter what you do, you can't win. it's practically settled at the moment of your conception and thats pretty sad
>>
>>38715942
I'm attractive, I'm a compulsive cheater tho.
>>
I have lived my entire life in a critical mode and not a single good thing has come out of it. Its so tiresome. I shouldnt be tired of living at 19. I have my entire life ahead of me and i just want it all to end.
>>
File: 1497137320668.jpg (32KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497137320668.jpg
32KB, 750x546px
>>38717362
Such is the life of being ugly, there's no reason to continue living in this Society that keeps on rejecting us like the fucking plaque, life just become's a plain rollercoaster of pain and complete boredom.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.