[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girls take all the summer jobs because perverted owners who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1300575737001.png (46KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
46KB, 400x486px
>Girls take all the summer jobs because perverted owners who lack female affection love to look at them and choose them over a hard working Guy

Remind me again why we aren't allowed to kill people ?
>>
try a call center
or a coffee shop
girls can't work there because they can't handle the tiresome jobs
>>
>>38715030
Aren't most baristas women?
>>38714886
But yeah he has the right idea, find something that needs manual labor/graveyard shift/etc
>>
>>38714886
Free market, bitch
>>
>>38715207
Ummmmm, excuse me

You need to look into how the jews only employed women so they could get twice the taxes

[Spoiler]income tax is voluntary [/spoiler]
>>
>>38714886
Cuz it's illegal OP
>>
If a girl can work at your job just as well as you can your job is bitch work.
Go work construction, security, machinery, mechanical, heavy manufacturing, etc.
>>
>>38717050
get a load of this try hard faggot boy
>>
Getting a summer job is the easiest thing ever. Just be a fucking decent human being to the employees and managers ffs
>>
File: rippppppp.gif (1MB, 261x372px) Image search: [Google]
rippppppp.gif
1MB, 261x372px
>>38717050
>if you're not working in a field that is going to be automated completely by robots within 10 years then you need to give your job up to a woman
>>
>>38717050
girls have the best/comfiest jobs

t. receptionist
>>
>>38717050

This post reeks of homosexuality
>>
>>38717269
Receptionists are almost categorically single, attractive, young women. Because why the fuck do you want some fucking uggo staring you in the face first thing in the morning?
>>
File: 1501208878536.jpg (8KB, 176x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501208878536.jpg
8KB, 176x200px
>>38717227
>tfw want to save that gif because it looks rare but don't want to save something so fucking disgusting on my computer.
>>
>>38714886
The point of the exercise when hiring someone is to improve MY work experience.
Even if you're slightly more productive than a hot girl, it's unlikely that it's a big enough difference to make up for the fact that I would much rather look at her than at you.
>>
>>38717297
thanks for the compliments tehehe but there is a reason why you'd want someone not so pretty at front desk. If you were say working with sex offenders you dont want them falling in love with you, stalking you and then murderering you
>>
File: 8648649.jpg (59KB, 329x375px) Image search: [Google]
8648649.jpg
59KB, 329x375px
>>38714886
>bus tables
>hire on female coworker
>does fucking nothing but flirt with the manager and text
>carries back a single fucking plate to the dishpit while I have a mountain of glassware on my shoulder
>have to work for 2 every time my shift is with her
>manager loves her, says she just needs to "get the hang of it"
>bullshit, her only job's to clear the damn tables
>every server in the restaurant, the bartender, and the barbacks notice this
>evryone starts tipping me out 100% of the busser's tipsplit when I work with her
>she complains to the bartender about how she made base wage on her last paycheck
>he laughs in her face
>she actually quits instead of attempting to work
Having most of your pay dictated by your coworkers actually rules when the manager sucks dick
>>
Where I work it's all white men. The members I see are all white men too and occasionally their wives.
>>
>>38714886
Its called Karma. Remember when women weren't allowed to work? Men forced them to stay home. What goes around comes around.
>>
>>38717533
So you're saying I get to stay home, clean and cook for a couple of hours then do whatever the fuck I want the rest of the day? Where do I find one of these women you speak of?
>>
>>38717599
She's at the g bar etting drunk and fucking another guy behind your back at some cheap motel ofc while you sit and wait at home as your roast beef gets cold
>>
>>38717634
>implying I wouldn't be spending all my free time working out and getting into romantic relationships

I don't give a fuck about my wife in this scenario, she just pays for everything I do. I'll out cheat her 10 fold seeing as though I have tons of free time.
>>
>>38717634
Roast beefs are always cold. Just live as a NEET without the emotional rollercoaster and risk of having your life ruined on a whim. There's no reason to get married to a woman.
>>
>>38717682
No you can't because she's the bread winner and makes you feel like shit and hopeless about your future without her. You need to remember your place and that is in HER kitchen. You have no self esteem because she's passively agreesively belittled you to the point where your only escape is in red wine. Remember that you are ugly, no one wants you and that you are lucky to have her.
>>
>>38714886
>>Girls take all the summer jobs because perverted owners who lack female affection love to look at them and choose them over a hard working Guy

No, retard. Anyone with half a brain can do those menial "summer" jobs, so managers hire based on personality, and Stacy is more warm, friendly, and engaging on her worst day than your autistic ass is on your best. Smarten up, you dope.
>>
>>38714886
It's not necessarily the owners. Clients love coming into the office and shooting the shit with a good piece of ass.
>>
>>38717738
>Projecting this hard
Do you want to talk about your failed marriage?
>>
>>38717738
Kek, men and women have different minds, I don't know if that's some fucked up shit that goes on in womens' minds, but if I had every day of my life free, free housing, free food, free entertainment, free everything, and all I had to do was keep a home tidy, I would be the happiest man on earth, don't care if the woman paying for it is fucking barn animals on the side.

If I get bored I'll just divorce her. If I have no job and everything was as described, I'll get alimony.
>>
>>38717227
Wait what even happened there?
>>
>>38718278
she tore from her a to her v
>>
>>38718346
was it painful for her?
>>
>>38717814
It's actually pretty funny that what legions of roasties decried as horrific oppression is what I call "vacation".

I can keep my house clean and make my own meals with less than an hour of effort a day.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.