[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't eaten in a day >getting desperate for food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>haven't eaten in a day
>getting desperate for food
>"Hey anon come with my friend and I to a small food fest! I'll buy you food!"
>okay.jpg
>get there, it's full of fucking loud sounds and people
>It's actually a big anime convention
>sit somewhere and try not to die of anxiety browsing r9k
>browse so furiously I run out of boards to lurk
>refresh page in panic
Where the fuck is the neet helicopter patrol get me the fuck out of here I'm going to fucking lose it I should've just stayed inside and starved instead of giving in I knew this shit was too going to be a regret and I did it anyway
>>
>Where the fuck is the neet helicopter patrol
KEK
you're a baka for ever leaving the house desu
>>
File: 1501354254092.gif (2MB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
1501354254092.gif
2MB, 288x377px
>>38714789
>neet helicopter patrol
>>
File: Toast.gif (2MB, 375x203px) Image search: [Google]
Toast.gif
2MB, 375x203px
>>38714789
>Going outside
Beginner's mistake
>>
>>38714813
>>38714863
I know and I deserve this, I've been a shut in for years and still don't learn my fucking lesson.
>>
>eat maybe once a day, sometimes every other day
>not even huge meal usually, sometimes I eat TWO plates of food
>have tons of food in the house that I don't really touch
>hate snacking
>6'6'' 190lbs

OP complains about not eating in a day... dude that is so fucking easy. I acknowledge that per diem I ingest like 1500 calories of food. I had a physical earlier this year and the doc said I seemed totally fine. I didn't even mention to him how much I don't eat but got a clean bill of health so whatevs.
>>
>>38715008

also didn't mention to doctor that I stopped taking my crazy pills. She thought me losing like 30 lbs in 8 months was just me trying to be better lol...
>>
>>38715061
Complaining about the fact that I was stupid enough to try going inside. I don't even remember to eat most the time let alone drink any water.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.