[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what the difference is between men and women? Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499369455755.jpg (99KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1499369455755.jpg
99KB, 634x634px
You know what the difference is between men and women?

Women are only sexually attracted to men, they are never emotionally attracted. They always list things like confidence, height, charisma etc. Those are all things that sexually excite women.

A woman will never actually be attracted to a balding manlet even if he does have a great personality.

tl;dr Women can never be emotionally attracted to men, only sexually
>>
Uh, the guy that I'm dating is 100 pounds overweight and I'm attached to him emotionally.
>>
>>38710359
Not opee but would you still love him if he's the same person but homeless and has not a single cent?
>>
>>38710491
I couldn't date him if he was homeless when I first met him. If he went homeless now, I would help him out because I care about him a lot.
>>
>>38710333
What you describe is a young woman. As she ages and realizes her clock is ticking she'll settle for a balding manlet so long as he's a good provider. I've personally seen lots of couples like this, always in their late 30 and above. Of course, they're probably not attracted to them, just in it for security.
>>
>>38710593
There's humans for you, first impression is all they need to avoid or attract to a person.
If you'd take 5 minutes from your super ultra important time you'd fund out that most of the homeless crowd aren't bad people, they're just misunderstood and are homeless because a big event fucked up their entire life.
>>
>>38710671
Most of the homeless people here are addicts anon sooo
Doesn't negate the fact that I am a woman and got emotionally attached to a non Chad
>>
>>38710671
holy shit hahaha
how naive can you possibly be. most homeless people have untreated mental illnesses, thats why theyrer homeless. so yeah, they're not bad people but a large majority of them are mentally unstable. "they're just misunderstood" is bullshit. expecting some bitch to randomly date a homeless dude is fucking retarded because chances are that dude is homeless because he's bipolar or schizo or some shit, has any number of diseases, doesn't know how to function in society, etc. idk where youre from, maybe its just the homeless around where i live and you have a bunch of magical homeless hippies wandering around your house but my home has been broken into multiple times, windows smashed, my grandmother was robbed by her own son (my uncle, who has been homeless most of his life) you're right, most of the time it isn't their fault but that doesn't make it any less dangerous to hang around with them. to expect some dumb cunt to randomly fuck a homeless dude is totally fucking bonkers, she'd probably end up at best robbed and at worst dead
>>
>>38710333
woman are to emotional that's why I can't leave a girl who I don't love or else I'm worried she kills herself orsomething
>>
>>38711555
It's not you're fault women are stupid.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.