[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be invisible after losing weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Ghost2015.jpg (60KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost2015.jpg
60KB, 630x420px
Now this is the #1 reason why I can't bring myself to lose weight: I use my obesity to keep people away and I'm terrified I'll be surrounded by normies who "just want to talk" once I stop being disgusting.

Right now it's only the occasional creep that stares while 99% of people is quick to look away as fast as possible. How do I keep this once I'm normal weight?

Help me, /r9k/, you're my only hope!

>pic related cause ghosting
>>
I'm slim as fuck and I might as well be a ghost.
Just be a manlet.
>>
I'm taller than most women (5'11) so that won't work either.
>>
You get to be really mean to people and their feelings will be more hurt because you look good, which give your opinions credibility. What's the problem?
>>
I just want to be left alone, you know. I hate people staring, talking, laughing as loudly as possible etc, they make me rage. If I could I'd move to a farm but I won't have that kind of money for at least half a decade, so I need some help in hiding in plain sight. And I trust no psychologist so that "solution" obviously doesn't work.
>>
Earphones don't work, they won't let me alone until I stop the music. Books/ebookreader don't work either because they'll stare and "ask questions" (because they're so narcissistic they can't stand anyone not paying attention to them).

Wat do?
>>
Last bump, then I'll lose all faith in you people.
>>
>>38710072
Don't worry, robots reek of their condition.
People are not able to rationalize what's wrong about you, but they feel it.

I'm 6' feet and supposedly above average looking (at least I've been told so), however, no one approaches me, and I can even recognize the initial disgust people have for fools like us.
>>
>>38709989
Just never leave the house.
>>
Don't shower for months so you smell like shit.
>>
>>38709989
I'm not fat and nobody wants to talk to me
>>
>>38709989
it will be the same I'm sure it's more your body language than unattractiveness that keeps people away, so just keep up not making eye contact hands in pockets facing away etc. I guess it's possible people will want to be more friendly but it's a trade off because you will look more normal and stick out less.
>>
>>38710202
>I just want to be left alone, you know. I hate people staring, talking, laughing as loudly as possible etc, they make me rage. If I could I'd move to a farm but I won't have that kind of money for at least half a decade, so I need some help in hiding in plain sight. And I trust no psychologist so that "solution" obviously doesn't work.
dress like a weird nerdvirgin spaz. wear all black, wear a coat year-round, walk around shuffling your feet and looking at the ground, wear headphones, people will not engage with you.

in case of emergency, add mumbling out loud to yourself to your repertoire.
>>
also, perfect the dead inside facial expression. that helps.

make your face look permanently anguished, if that's easier.
>>
Thanks anons, keep 'em coming.
>>
>>38709989
Easy, just get in my sex dungeon and never leave. You will not have any problems with people looking for you.
>>
>>38709989
No one will care about you even if you lose weight, don't kid yourself
>>
>>38712214
if only I could believe that... I'd be much more calm and have had already started losing weight...
>>
Don't worry op. I am musclefag with a face scar and nobody gives a single shit about me. I start 99.9% of all conversations as far as I can remember
>>
>>38712289
Ahh so that's what it is. It's an excuse for you to stay fat. Whatever helps you sleep at night anon. I won't judge you, but it's not me you should be worried about. When the day is done, the room dark, and you are alone facing the ceiling, that is is the arbiter you should fear.
>>
>>38709989
Just dont shower and rub yourself with garlic
>>
>>38712589
Not really. I started weight loss once, then all the excess attention made me panic and gain back everything to regain my invisibility.
>>
>>38712882
What fucking excess attention, are you some kind of demi god when you lose weight?
>>
No one made you get fat again, you just realized people were fake as hell and food was probably more gratifying?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.