[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to /r9k/, having a job, living on your own , and being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 11 am.png (405KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
11 am.png
405KB, 1024x768px
According to /r9k/, having a job, living on your own , and being a relationship means you're a normie. A lot of people don't realize that you have all these things and still be a robot. You can have a master's degree or trade skill and still be a robot.
>>
>>38709856
>you have all these things and still be a robot
Wrong
>>
>>38709856
cant have all 3 but i guess its more of the mentality
>>
File: 1498791429605.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498791429605.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
You can have living on your own and a job and be a robot, but you can't have a relationship and be a robot.

Being a robot by definition means you're dead inside. Having a relationship invalidates that because you still have an emotion called "love".
>>
>>38710027
Not op, but I'm dating a girl right now just because my friend set us up. I have zero emotions to her. Still feel dead inside.
>>
>>38709856
no actually. fucking normalfag twisting around what a robot is
>>
>>38710047

You're not a robot because you still have normal human social interaction, which bonds you to your humanity. Robots are detached from humanity = dead inside. Fuck off normscum.
>>
>>38709856
Being in a relationship automatically disqualifies you from being a robot.
Stop with the mental gymnastics, robot cannot form any type of bonds with the others.
>>
>>38710047
You are a manipulative faggot, not a robot.
Fucking faggots having gfs and say they are robots, the absolute state of this board.
It's like saying hitler gazed every jew he could see but he identifies himself as a jew.
>>
>>38710027
>being a robot by definition means you're dead inside

so you acknowledge that psychopaths who manipulate people for fun and view relationships as nothing but a game and/or just an excuse to use someone are also robots then?
>>
File: bait.jpg (125KB, 1252x1175px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
125KB, 1252x1175px
>>38709856
>A lot of people don't realize that you have all these things and still be a robot
>>
>>38710078

All because someone can put themselves outside their comfort zone it doesn't mean they are no longer a robot.

>have job
>only because family is friends with the manager

>in relationship
>only because she's weird

>live away from parents
>only because my rich sister lets me live with her
>>
>>38709856
>According to /r9k/, having a job, living on your own , and being a relationship means you're a normie.
That's what normies say. What really makes a normie is posting about it on a japanese animation imageboard.
>>
It's oppression olympics much like what SJWs do. The most wretched person is the winner and can declare that he is the measure of a true robot.
>>
File: 199651-ussr_super.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
199651-ussr_super.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>38710114

Yes, psychopaths can be robots IF they don't experience human emotions. Greed/Power thirst, lust, anger, sadness, love, happiness are all human traits.

A robot has none. A robot is not in anyway a human. Most of the people on this board are normies and failed normies. Do you get it or can your average IQ not understand?
>>
>>38710119
>she's weird

Not an argument, you look dateable, therefore not able of being a robot.
>>
>>38710147

Robots can be more than friendless NEETs that live on someone else's income.
>>
>>38710119

>>38710119

Ever thought of just saying you're a weird guy instead of a robot? YOU are not a robot, just accept it. Why do you desire to labeled a robot? Do you believe ridding yourself of all earthly desires is some great thing? Buddhist monks if anything are a bunch of robots.
>>
>>38710170
there is not a single person on earth who feels no human emotions whatsoever, you mouth breathing retard. disorders where the person appears "unemotional" like psychopathy and schizoid pd just means that the person's emotional responses and extremely dulled, or that they are extremely disconnected from their emotions. they don't literally feel nothing.
>>
File: 1498164177796.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498164177796.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>38710412
You are not a robot.

Surprisingly unoriginal.
>>
>>38710412

How can you know that? Only you can know yourself. Typical normthought, incapable of understand how anyone can be different than themselves.
>>
>>38709856

>having a job, living on your own , and being a relationship means you're a normie

That's about as normie as it gets.
>>
I'm a total robot, my wife and kids tell me so all the time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.