[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just try dating Asian women robots? >Move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1501291696239.png (464KB, 864x651px) Image search: [Google]
1501291696239.png
464KB, 864x651px
Why don't you just try dating Asian women robots?

>Move to china
>Instant +2 on looks
>You are basically a Chad to Asian eyes
>>
>move to india
>+5 on looks
>get to shit in public
>might have trouble finding beautiful women though
>>
>>38708363
>move to india
There is no reason to do this ever. I wouldn't even fuck an Indian for anything less than $300.
>>
>>38708363
>>move to india
stop trying to get foreigners to fix your economy rajeesh
>>
>>38708374
>he doesn't want to shit in the street
Also cheap drugs.
>>
>>38708363
Honestly even an overweight, hairy half indian, ugly, autistic, smash bros melee obsessed friend of mine who wears triforce and smash bros t-shirts got a decent looking Chinese gf without effort while traveling to Australia and she sucks his dick daily even though he treats her like a fucking slave.

They're the easiest girls in the fucking world
>>
>>38708421
There are cheap drugs in China. Who wants to shit in the street anyway?
>>
>>38708363
you literally couldn't pay me to go to that shit country
>>
>>38708438
>decent looking chinese
Is this the new "mexican intellectuals"
>>
>>38708583

No, he means "decent looking" as in how far she can open her eyes.
>>
>>38708318
You act like you don't want white women, but you couldn't get an A1 tier white girl if your life depended on it.
>>
I have never understood why white guys obsess over asian girls. Not that I've never found an asian girl pretty, but most of them around where I live are not attractive. There's no way asian girls are more attractive than white girls.
>>
>>38708363

What a load of horse-shit.

/trv/fag here. I'm currently in Tanzania and spent two years living in New Delhi. Graduating university painfully late because of it.

Being white in India gives you +1-2 in looks. If you're an average-looking guy, you will not be dating spectacularly attractive women. You might be able to reach up just a slight bit, but if you completely lack charisma and personality, you will NOT make it.

Most of India is still very conservative. The only women who will date white men tend to be educated and from either middle- or upper-middle class families. Therefore, unlike girls in Thailand or the Philippines, they do not need you for your money or a passport. You are just a person for them, albeit one who might be forgiven for some of the same autistic mistakes Indian men make.

I have seen FAR more Indian men with white women than vice versa.

Dating in India also fucking sucks. My first GF is from New Delhi. Walking around with her was a nightmare - constant, nonstop sexual harassment, cat-calling, and intrusive questions from fucking ice cream vendors and auto walas.
>>
>>38709320
>white guys
Its just extreme betas with entitlement issues. I only like white and mixed black women myself
>>
>>38709511
But I would consider myself a beta too. I'm introverted and have never had a date. I still don't find asian girls particularly attractive though.
>>
>>38709008
thats the big secret behind yellow fever anon
keep it hush hush
>>
I'm thinking of moving to Japan. What do I have to do to legally be a resident there?
>>
>>38708318
>Why don't you just try dating Asian women robots?

Oh, I'd love to, but I'm not white. Being black is like -10 or something
>>
>moved to china
ama
>>
>>38708318
because race mixing is bad
>>
>>38709511
>Its just extreme betas with entitlement issues.
You are a servant of feminists. That makes YOU a betacuck.
>>
File: gaston-625x350.jpg (30KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
gaston-625x350.jpg
30KB, 625x350px
>>38709557
I dont really consider myself beta, more like a weird omega since ive traveled, got into fights, and had assertive moments and been to clubs and shit. But still >no gf because autism
>>
>>38709008
Not him but I actually do not want white women. I never even fantasize about being with them. I have no interest.
>>
>>38709745
Chinese chicks look like ass. Youre pathetic if you cant find a decent american or white women that isnt cucked. Try moving to a christian region
>>
>>38709810
I didn't say anything about Chinese women, and everyone prefers different women.

>Youre pathetic if you cant find a decent american or white women that isnt cucked.
I have no interest in white women.

Cuck.
>>
>>38709836
t. Peter rodger

gg
>>
>>38709900
I have no idea what you are talking about, cuck.
>>
>>38708583

There are plenty of mexican intellectuals and philosophers in reality, not sure how that meme got started, probably /pol/'s doing
>>
living in china
decent job, decent education
fucking around

ama
>>
>>38709990
what vpn do you use in china
>>
>>38710000
nice try xitler
>>
>>38709971
Name one. Also
/int/**
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.