[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad did I fuck up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1500441644008.jpg (41KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500441644008.jpg
41KB, 506x960px
>be me
>meet qt 3.14 over vidya
>start talking about literally everything
>tell each other shit that we would never tell anyone else
>two weeks after meeting her, she tells me she loves me
>I love her
>there's just two problems though
>ahead lives across the country
>she is bi and has a gf
>still talking
>become best friends and talk everyday through April, may, and June.
>one day she stops talking to me (still text but whatever)
>feel like she's bored of me
>delete kik and don't tell her why
>come back a few days later
>she's worried sick
>finally get the nerve to tell her how I'm feeling
>try to make her understand.jpeg
>come off as really emotional
>try covering it up by saying it was all just a bug joke
>Uh oh
>youdunfuckedup png
>she's furious at me and doesn't trust me anymore
>she was worried when I left because she thought I had finally killed myself
>feel terrible and beg for forgiveness
>says it's gonna take some time and that I'm no longer her best friend

I was planning on meeting her either later this year, early next year. I don't think she wants to now. She's the only girl I've ever loved.
>>
>>38708151
>>meet qt 3.14 over vidya
Thats as far as I got.
Way to be a limp dick son o bitch.
>>
>>38708151
Whats with all the scum fuckers coming to 4chan to cry over fucking cunts?
Like what the fuck mate go get fucking blitz or something and stop worrying about women.
Better yet get a fucking job, save up some cash and take a trip to the woods and live in peace and quite for a bit.
>>
>>38708151
>>she was worried when I left because she thought I had finally killed myself
Anon.
She was only talking to you so she can jerk off to her social circle about how good she is from saving a poor dude from an heroing.
Sorry, she doesn't love you.
>>
>>38708151
Damn it man make the feelings stop.
>>
>''bi''
>has a gf

Should've just said she's a slut.
>>
>>38708262
I never said anything about killing myself, other than I failed attempt a little over a year ago.
>>
File: 1501269257481.jpg (81KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1501269257481.jpg
81KB, 669x627px
You are me OP, when i started to reading i fucking get chills, mine doesnt have gf but without final its all same. I am fucking sad, if she would be with anybody else, i will totally kill myself.
>>
>>38708338
That's the thing though. Her gf is a ldr and they've only ever met once, so I figured I had just as much of chance.
>>
im so sorry anon, why would she say she loves you and continue to date her gf though? she's probs not worth it, sorry to break it to you </3
>>
>>38708411
I'd like to hear your story.
>>
>>38708151
She's BPD, you're BPD. You're both horrible.
>>
>>38708444
Thanks man, I guess you're right. I think she was going to dump her gf for me when we first met, but her gf is really suicidal, so idk if that has anything to do with it.
>>
>>38708470
Yes, what a crime to have emotions over someone else.
>>
>>38708450
First of all my english sucks as huge dick as my life
I am fucking crying all day anon, i am fucking loser, all i want is her. When she told me she has interest with girls i fucking scared to lose her. But before i was already lost her because she told me "i love you" but after a while she said "i dont know, i guess i dont like you" we had argue because of that. She admits her faults but this isnt helping me

We meet 3 time, these days she texting me slightly, she is just saying that she was busy.

ANON ENOUGH, I CANT GET JOY FROM ANYTHING ANYMORE
>>
>>38708547
Fuck, I'm really sorry man. I've had this feeling for a while and I know how hard it is. Especially considering I've tried bettering myself because I thought I was going to actually meet her.
>>
>>38708481
its no problem! but just stay positive and the right girl will come along if you continue to put yourself out there~
>>
>>38708151
can regularly talk to a woman and not sperg out can become her "best friend"

why are you here Pseudo-Normie
>>
>>38708812
Because I have nowhere else to go. I don't use social media because it's nothing but shit and shit tier memes. And I don't really talk to friends, unless I see them out in public. I think anon might be right. Maybe I do have bpd.
>>
>>38708151
what a fucking idiot you are, beta scum. lol you submissive fuck XD
>>
>>38708895
>when you feel empathy for a normalfag
What is this?
>>
>>38709013
>uses beta as an insult
>unironicly browses r9k

welcome to the club, faggot.
>>
>>38709091
ebinn XXXXDDD HAHA
>>
>>38708151
I don't get the meme of investing so heavily into this Internet person that you never met and probably never will meet. Everyday for 3 months? Next time fly out to meet her ASAP.

I'd say work on your loneliness so that you won't even care if this happens again because you got tons of other great friends, gf, etc
>>
>>38709240
I couldn't at the time
original herbs and spices
>>
File: 1416467853769.png (2MB, 770x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1416467853769.png
2MB, 770x1229px
>>38708151
>she is bi and has a gf

Trash.
>>
File: JPEG_20170724_100546.jpg (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170724_100546.jpg
10KB, 128x128px
>two weeks after meeting her, she tells me she loves me
>I love her
>she lives across the country
>she is bi and has a gf
>she is bi and has a gf
>she is bi and has a gf

What the fuck are you, fourteen? This is the most retarded bullshit I've read in a long time, and if you can't look at what you wrote and realize how fucking stupid you are then there really is no hope.

>says it's gonna take some time and that I'm no longer her best friend

It is 1000% over for you bud, she's fallen into the "he's emotionally unstable so I can't just ghost his ass" vortex that I assume you'll suck a few other women into throughout your hopefully short lifetime. The only way any of this is forgivable is if you're super-underage, in which case you should get the fuck off of this site.

God this pisses me off.
>>
File: confused.png (94KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
94KB, 266x220px
>tells me she loves me
>she is bi and has a gf

immediate fucking trash.
I don't care if you're a saint, if you have a significant other and say shit like this you're trash and belong in the dump.

ESPECIALLY if you met the dude/gal in a 3 month period.
>>
>she is bi and has a gf

stopped reading

fucking kek
>>
>>38710776
>your hopefully short lifetime
you may wanna calm down on all of the edge. Wouldn't want you to get hurt.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.