[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0132.jpg (304KB, 1367x1547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.jpg
304KB, 1367x1547px
>tfw acne
>tfw will never get a gf because you look like a disgusting unhealthy freak
>tfw have tried every possible treatment even accutane and nothing works

Why did god make me just to suffer ;_;
>>
>>38708141
It's not even that bad, you fucking pussy. Stop being so self-conscious about your face. I guarantee you care about it more than anyone else does. It'll clear in time.
>>
What is even the fucking purpose of acne? Why do our bodies produce it? How does this benefit us evolutionarily?
>>
>it'll clear in time
>started at 11
>am 22

Even if it does clear up I'll just be an old man covered in acne scars which is Just as bad
>>
>>38708141
I'm 22 and will be bald in just a few years, if that long. I'm a fatass, live in a home with no running water and have for a year and a half and I'm also unemployed.

Perk up.

The difference between you and I? I don't give a fuck about it. Guess which one of us is happier?
>>
>>38708141
Change your pillow case daily. Or use towels.
>>
>>38708228
It doesn't we are the genetic failures and being bred out of existence. It's nature telling us we aren't welcome
>>
>>38708141
You have hardly any acne, bitch boy. I look like a monster compared to you and I've had several GFs

You're blessed that you're a man, because the double standard favors you. Women value men for their personality, men value women for how attractive they at. No-one but the pettiest of bitches will care about how you look. Nut up and get an alpha personality (or literally anything but desperate beta) and girls will like you. Not every girl, but by god you'll find some success if you keep trying.

I knew a kid in my frat who was the scrawniest, shortest, ugliest motherfucker I'd ever seen, and he ducked more than the rest of us because he had no fears about going up to a drunk bitch and trying to talk her panties off.
>>
>>38708232
Nah, acne scars really only occur with severe acne. Whilst it doesn't look great, it doesn't look severe. The scars it leaves will probably just be a browning of the tissue that'll fade with time. Also, if accutane didn't work, have you tried asking your doctor about a course of antibiotics? After around 4 months of those, things started to improve for me.
>>
>>38708239
I'm balding as well. I'd rather be unemployed showing my ugly mug at work all day is torturous
>>
>>38708141
Accutane

Obligatory wash your face advice

When all else fails Testosterone blockers because T levels have been linked to sebum / face oil production and is why they tell FtM people to expect to get increased acne
>>
>>38708141
accutane , it's really that simple

/thread
>>
>>38708270
I already have scars look at the upper left area. I'm doomed mate

>>38708255
I've been doing this for years and have noticed zero changes

>>38708273
>>38708297
Can you normies not read
>>
>>38708271
I've accepted it. I just buzz it every so often now. Grow facial hair if possible, makes the look work.

It is kinda fucked though, NO ONE IN MY FAMILY except my grandfather on my mom's side was bald.

Thanks for the genes, faggot.
>>
>>38708329
oh man, that's a shame.

maybe wash your pillow more, eat less chocolate and milk .
>>
>>38708141
Gross. It's been so long since I've hung around teens that I literally forgot this is a thing.
>>
>>38708187
>It'll clear in time.

Don't fall for this lie.

t. 26 year old with acne
>>
a raw vegan diet will clear up all acne within a month or so, possibly even less (happened to me personally, along with everyone else I've ever known that has done it).

It is a difficult diet to live on, but one with exceptional health benefits. I hope you find a solution
>>
>>38708389
Yeah my sister is 25 and still has it there's no hope

>>38708387
I agree it's disgusting I'm sorry for polluting everyone's field of vision
>>
>>38708141
sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur was the only thing that worked for me.
>>
File: 20170729_185435.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_185435.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I really don't care anymore, it destroyed my confidence a long time ago anyway. Now I just let it be there and I wash as often as I can.
>>
>>38708544
>it destroyed my confidence a long time ago anyway
I know this feel. It ruined my life.
>>
Hey you know whats worse?
>psoriasis around the nose
it never goes away
>>
>>38708555
Worst part is when someone comments on it, not even with ill intent.
Or when your out in bright daylight and imagine the moonshaped landscape on your cheecks getting more apparent
>>
>>38708637
Sorry, also.
>relatives asking my parents how my acne is doing behind my back
>>
>>38708141
You are wrong. Don't pick and don't stress. Don't do meth and chill out. Nuke that shit with pimple cream, pop the ones that are ready from the outside of the field in. Use oatmeal soap. When you pop one, hit it with HO and then put a drop of pimple cream on it. In the meanwhile, just chill. It passes in time, Don;t scar out. Chill... let it pass. Eat well, exercise and do some skin care.

Work out between. Bitches will come soon, and pimples die when you dip your dick.
>>
>>38708141
How often do you shave?
I had acne 3 times as worse as you for years. Then one day I decided to stop shaving myself for over a week, and 95% of my acne cleared up. Just try it man. Shaving irritates the skin pretty bad.
>>
>>38708141
I broke my body. It now only makes acne in spots I cant reach. I just utterly destroyed anything slightly feeling like a pimple until they just all disappeared and never came back.
>>
>>38708693
Thanks man I appreciate the kind words I do feel like my stress isn't helping my situation but it's hard when I try everything and then wake up just to see it even worse than the next day

>>38708725
I shave like every two days but I have to for my job. Plus I grow a weird shitty Amish beard with no stache so it's a necessity in my case
>>
Im 25 years old and I've been dealing with moderate cystic acne for about half of my life. I've tried just about everything under the sun, even did 6 months of Accutane and i still have acne. I will say that for me the thing that had the most effect was exercise. I started exercising on a semi daily basis about two years ago (not fat btw, actually close to underweight and always have been) and have definitely seen an improvement in my skin. I still get the occasional breakout, but they dont seem to last as long. Acne is different for everyone, but i think exercise is universally beneficial in this regard and in other ways too of course.
>>
>>38709095
Good on you mate you deserve it after 13 years of this torture. Hopefully I'll join you at some point
>>
It's a lack of zinc. /thread
>>
>>38709170
Well im still far from having nice skin but thanks bro. I still feel like acne completely fucked my chances of being a normal well-adjusted person. Being disfigured by acne during the most important developmental years of one's life must have a significant and irreversible effect on a persons ability to function socially. I honestly feel that i would be a completely different person if i had clear skin throughout middle school and high school...and college. Its something most people take for granted.
>>
>>38708141
go fuck yourself. you call that acne?
>>
>>38708141
How much milk do you consume a day? When I realised I had an intolerance to milk, and reduced the intake, mine went away. FYI, milk is rigged with hormones which could be triggering your sebum productions.

Try it.
>>
literally wash ur face fucking greasy fucks lol
>>
>>38710938
Did so everyday, twice a day at my worst.
Thing is you need to moisturise the skin as well to produce new skin cells.
>>
>>38708141
Fuck off faggot. That's not acne. I had it 10x worse than that at 16-18 and my face is covered with scars now. Any half competent dermatologist could clear up your "acne" in a week.
>>
>>38708141
Tfw acne turned into cysts that are grayish colored. This is just from stopping my normal regiment for 3 days. I stopped because my skin got red from it.
>>
>>38708141
>tfw female
>acne is attractive to me
Fuck yeah.
>>
File: 1497398468332.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1497398468332.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>38708141
>tfw doctors said it will clear on its own
>tfw parents said I should go out in the sun to let my acne dry out
>tfw they don't let me buy any cleaning products because they're supposedly too harsh for my skin
>tfw most severe acne of almost anyone I've ever met
>tfw parents won't take me to another dermatologist
>tfw girls look at me in disgust
>tfw people point me out
>tfw haven't voluntarily let anyone take a picture of me in more that 17 years
>tfw PIE never faded
>tfw scars all over face
>tfw I see myself in a mirror when natural sunlight shines on me and I'm all red and pitted
>tfw MDD and severe anxiety
>tfw almost 29 year old NEET
>tfw outbreaks stopped just recently after years of autisically switching up my diet and going through different cleaning routines
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.