[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-manager keeps trying to talk to me, and flirt. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

My ex-manager keeps trying to talk to me, and flirt. I'm 20 and super lanky while she's 19 and pretty fat. I'm a virgin too.

Do I fuck her? She obviously wants my dick. It's just she's fat though, which I'm not a huge fan of.
>>
>>38707903
Just invite her over to cuddle and watch ojamajo doremi
>>
File: 1501313941168.jpg (1MB, 928x2967px) Image search: [Google]
1501313941168.jpg
1MB, 928x2967px
>>38707940
here's a handy guide for u
>>
How fat is she?
That makes all the difference.
>>
If you fuck her you're signalling that fucking fatties is ok.
Is it?
If you fuck her without being in a LTR with her you're signalling that casual sex is ok.
Is it?

Do what you want I'm not your dad. But what's ok and what isn't ok?
>>
>>38707903
If you're desperate to lose your virginity then go for it.

If you're autistic then you should fuck her. I lost my virginity at 19 and was a true robot up until that point. Since then (4 years) I've had 3 long term girlfriends and slept with loads of girls. Not everyone has that same experience but demystifying pussy may increase the quality of your life, even if she is a slag. The girl I lost my virginity to wasn't great looking but my current girlfriend is. Use her for practice and confidence.
>>
>>38707903
What we call these types of girls is practice girls. Just do it, one victory will make you more confident
>>
She's about as big, probably a bit bigger
>>
Fuck her anon. You don't have to tell your friends about every girl.
>>
>>38708037
That ain't too bad, you can stomach it.
>>
>>38708037
comfy c:
>>
>>38707903
Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?

Reminder that Chad had tons of practice lays to get where he is now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.