[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been offered drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: onlytheuglyone.jpg (448KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
onlytheuglyone.jpg
448KB, 2000x1333px
Have you ever been offered drugs?
>>
File: #1 boss.jpg (221KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
#1 boss.jpg
221KB, 800x1020px
>>38707744
yes, by my chad brother but i never did them.

he made me sit by him when he smoked weed and i was too beta to leave but i never smoked it. But once i realized he was too nervous to stop me from leaving i did.
>>
>>38707744
>coffee
>alcohol

Daily my friend. Daily
>>
>>38707744
Yes, I've been offered weed, shrooms, acid, coke, painkillers, whip-it's, ketamine, molly, and GHB. I did all of them and strongly recommend not doing that.
>>
>>38707931
Weed is overrated but fine.
Molly is awesome so long as you make sure your prepped and know about anything bad that could possibly happen
Coke was cool, but I only did it the one time since literally everyone I've ever met who has done it more than once was an addict or had stories about how they used to be an addict
>>
>>38707744
Some dudes wanted me to get stoned in HS, they probably wanted to see how the weird guy would behave on weed. Didnt do weed. They could have become my friends
>>
>>38707964
I agree with everything you said, just my life would have been a lot simpler and better had I never used any drugs. I've since recovered but it was a god awful journey that I wouldn't wish on anyone. The drug rabbit hole just isn't worth it, things can always get worse.
>>
All throughout high school, and after that in trade school, people offered me weed. In trade school, I finally said yes, and I only regret waiting so long to try it.

Smoking weed after high school was what finally helped me relax and stop being a robot. It wasn't some life changing magic, it was just relaxing. It helped me laugh. It made me smile. It made me want to hang out with people.

All that anxiety. The awkward feelings. The general unease. All completely gone.

If I had known sooner, I would've started smoking weed in middle school, the first time someone offered, instead of when I was 19. I could've avoided my robot years altogether. All that time I wasted being a miserable, brooding asshole. I could've had friends. I could've been normal. Made memories. Had experiences like the ones I dream of.

I've got my 30th birthday coming up. I'm going to celebrate it by going to a dispensary and buying 5 grams of some Northern Lights, and 5 of some Super Blue Dream. Then, I'm going to sit in the backyard and just enjoy the sunsine, and the birds tweeting. At night, I'm going to enjoy the cool air, and listen to some music.
>>
File: pepe tattoo not welcome.jpg (12KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
pepe tattoo not welcome.jpg
12KB, 480x302px
>>38708195
Very strange. Just goes to show how different people are. For me, weed causes fake laughter, because you're laughing at your inability to respond properly. The worst thing for me is to be on weed around someone I don't like (which is pretty much everyone), because I lose my ability to defend myself against them. I only value my intellect. When that's taken away, I have nothing. Weed, when I'm with other people, is nothing but a frustrating struggle to think. And even when I've had a good time (drunk and playing video games), you can't remember much of anything. Alcohol is my drug. I'd only smoke weed when I want to go to sleep.

But, I've known a few people who have the same experience as you, so I'm just saying, people are different. (Just saying, some young robots here are going to try it, and be extremely confused. "Mom, I have to try weed! It's the only way!" *tries it* "wtf I broke my brain and I want to die now")
>>
>>38707744

>only one topless is the one with the garbage tits

Everytime man
>>
Yeah. I've done a few stuff. I used to love drugs but at this point I'm neutral towards them except for booze.
>>
>>38707744
some junkie was following me and offered me xanax bars 5 dollars each
> tfw when I only smoke
>>
File: 20170728_210526.jpg (94KB, 428x425px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_210526.jpg
94KB, 428x425px
>>38709562
I'm 99% percent sure that's a girl (male).
>>
Never desu

>tfw no contacts and too scared to buy anything online after what happened to AB
>>
>>38709562
Her tits aren't terrible but shes white and obviously can't compete with her Asian friends so she has her tits out
>>
>>38709323
I only feel a bit lifted and kinda more happy but all in all I think it's overrated.
For 10$ bottle I'll have a good drunk night and have fun.
>>
>>38707964
>did molly
>did not know about the jaw jitters, the overheating, and the non-stop talkative behavior

I'd do it again, now that I know what to expect and how to control it
>>
>>38709562
They all look like their tits would be garbage, considering they have boy-like figures.
>>
Yeah usually while walking downtown
One crazy homeless man sifting through the garbage bins wanted to share some crystal meth with me, and another time these two skinheads yelled at me across the street asking if I want to buy some crack
Makes me bust a gut laughing when people try to talk about preserving our "downtown heritage" when this shit keeps happening
>>
My friends tried to hook me up with weed a few times in high school.
I said no because drugs are bad and I don't do them.
>>
>>38707744
Been offered pot several times and cocaine occasionally. I'll turn down he pot if I'm not in the mood, but I never turn down free cocaine.
>>
File: 252543677.jpg (43KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
252543677.jpg
43KB, 540x960px
>>38707744
yeah I DJ from time to time and I get offered coke and/or molly at least twice per night
although I'm alright with molly (fuck coke) I never took the offer cause shit's shady as hell
>>
Got offered to smoke weed a lot, I usually take it
Been offered ket a few times but never done it. Once everyone did ket and I turned it down, then some weird shit went down at an after party that I missed because I went home. Kind of regret not sniffing a bump and going to what sounded like a big ketty orgy
>>
>>38710395
You took a drug without doing ANY research into it? The overheating thing is so well known.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.