[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do white chads think of immigrants and refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: nick.jpg (120KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
nick.jpg
120KB, 900x750px
What do white chads think of immigrants and refugees?
>>
>>38702097
We're full, go home
>>
Probably think I'm going to get some Exotic pussy
>>
>>38702097
It's complicated. We should provide them some humanitarian help, but an uncontrolled flow of migrants should be stopped, because it causes social unrest t.chad that lurks this board
>>
>>38702097
Don't need them they bring down the standard of living and iq, raise crime rates and drain resorces. Would rather help them with aid and sending people to improve their home countrys
>>
>>38702097
Everyone knows Chads are racist
>>
>>38702238
>>38702293
just goes to show how sensible chad is. your average r9k-browsing /pol/ incel would start chanting about day of the rope and posting SAT scores of blacks.
>>
>>38702097
Chads don't have to worry about stuff like that
>>
>>38702293
>drain resorces
The west is the one draining resources out of Africa through its corporations, the first world is only rich because the third world is poor.
But of course it's easier to believe in muh
racism.
>>
>>38702109
/Thread
Ravioli ravioli fuck my assholi
>>
>>38702321
This, most Chads are sensible because they're getting laid on the reg. They don't give shits and don't worry about it. They'd be cool with immigrants and refugees.
>>
>>38702097
Don't put immigrants and refugees in the same sentence. You're going to confuse /pol/tards.
>>
>>38702097
>What do white chads think of immigrants and refugees?

>oh boy I can't wait to seduce and fuck the exotic women
>wtf none of them are women
>>
>>38702097
I don't really want them here but am indifferent as I live in a fully white area far away from where they are relocated to.
>>
>>38702097
you would hope they're against it, reminder immigrants are competition especially the rapey ones
>>
>>38702097
They think more pussy (foreign) to drill, and more men they aren't worried about and/or don't care about.
>>
>>38702097
"Chad" here.

Immigrants and refugees only bring more class division and social unrest
>>
>>38702097
It makes sense.
Say you're some brown person in a brown person country and you hear that in Europe/the states they hand out FREE MONEY, more than you've ever seen.

You'd be an idiot not to go.

The way we solve this is to end neetbux.
>>
>>38704386
America is a brown country, though
>>
>>38704386
but what if i still want to move to the US because i have strong attachment to american culture and i can be productive because i graduated from college ?
>>
Nothing. They don't think about them at all.
>>
He doesn't give a fuck: if the country gets full of muslims he will be protected and praised by everyone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.