[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just now realised that codeine is the perfect robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1500131960159.jpg (14KB, 531x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500131960159.jpg
14KB, 531x446px
I've just now realised that codeine is the perfect robot drug
>why is this a robot drug?
Because robots don't know anyone, and that includes dealers.
Literally just crush up some codeine pills, mix with water, leave in the freezer for 20 mins and then pour through a coffee filter to filter out the paracetamol (codeine is water soluble, nothing else in the pill is). Then you have your finished product, codeine infused water.

Feels comfy senpai.
>>
A robot would no how to use the internet to get drugs. Codeine is marijuana tier normalfag drug.
>>
>>38701978
if you dont know a dealer how would you get code
>>
File: 1489967572389.png (102KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1489967572389.png
102KB, 241x209px
You need a prescription for codeine here. Dextromethorphan is the true robot's drug.

>>38702008
AlphaBay is not user friendly at all. Most of the stuff seems to be EU to EU.
>>
I just get high on my tramadol prescription feelsgoodman
>>
>>38702335
thats literally the opiod with the highest chance to kill you
>>
>>38702306
>Dextromethorphan is the true robot's drug.

TRUTH
>>
>>38702306
>robo-tripping

Kill me right fucking now.
>>
How strong is codeine?
>>
>>38701978
>not jenkem
It's literally pee pee poo poo in a bottle, the most robot drug there is
>>
Anyone here know about Phenibut?
>>
>>38702398

not that strong really

you'll probably feel it first time you take some but after that you'd need 4 or 5 to get any sort of high. your body can easily get used to it
>>
sure let me just trick a doctor into giving me a prescription
>>
you're in for a horrible death if you fuck up the process, and i know i would

AB is dead, buy cheap hash on dream and make edibles
>>
>>38702306
He's talking about Silk Road you idiot. Namefag scum you should punch yourself in the balls so you know that you are stupid.
>>
Wait, is codeine seriously prescription in most places? Even like headache pills with only 10mg? I can just walk into the chemist here in Aus and get to abusin'
>>
>>38702731
eurofag here, even 10mg pills are prescription only
>>
>>38701978
Let me explain to you why nicotine is the ultimate robot drug.

>you're already unattractive so smelling like smoke/having black teeth from dipping is just pissing in a sea of piss
>you'll be even less approachable in public so people won't bother you
>slowly kills you, shortening your miserable time on the planet
>your inability to stop using it will harken to your other hobbies, such as masturbation, gluttony, and sloth, none of,which you could quit if you tried
>>
>>38701978
>codeine is the perfect robot drug
If the average robot enjoys constipation, sure.
>>
>>38702345
> that's literally the opioid with the highest chance to kill you

The fuck are you on about? Tramadol is one of the weakest painkillers around, and it has a much lower abuse/addiction potential compared to hydrocodone/oxy/fentanyl/codeine. Yes it "decreases your seizure threshold," but that's only a bad thing if you're already prone to seizures or you take a shit ton. Not to mention, tramadol is sold as a single-formula pill 99% of the time, so there's no risk of APAP poisoning, as opposed to Percocet/Vicodin/etc

Anyway, point is - if you fuck up with tramadol, it's because you're a dumbass who isn't in touch with his own health and/or limits, JUST LIKE ANY DRUG. Tramadol is mild. Take two and enjoy your buzz
>>
>>38702418
Yeah I take it from time to time to help with my autism XD jk I don't know if I have autism but phenibut feels good
>>
>>38702445
Silk Road and AlphaBay are both gone.
>>
>>38702306
Alphabay got shut down, so did hansa, which was the 2nd biggest darknet market next to alphabay. Im pretty sure dream market is gonna go down next. Anyways I wouldn't reccomened using any darknet market until AT LEAST a year from now.
>>
>>38701978
Faggot teenager got it banned in France because they used it like these rappers do (lean), we had codeine only pills you could buy without a prescription and now they banned everything even paracetamol + codeine
>>
Ther perfect robot drug is alcohol and caffeine.
Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>>38703960
>Ther perfect robot drug is alcohol and caffeine.
alcohol tastes bad
and caffeine, albeit good, reaches tolerance quick
>>
>tfw Dream account but scared to use it
>>
>>38703984
>alcohol tastes bad
I bet you drink milk and cola still lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.