[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that the hotter a guy is, the more of a jerk he is?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cassandra-pepe.png (147KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
cassandra-pepe.png
147KB, 500x411px
Why is it that the hotter a guy is, the more of a jerk he is?

In fifteen plus years of experience, I swear there's a correlation between good looks and rude behaviour. Like almost always, the more attractive my past partners have been, the more inconsiderate and selfish they were. And not just to me, but people in general.

I never understood that. And after a while, you start to think good looking guys who are also sweet and innocent almost don't exist. The only times I've met an attractive nice guy resulted in them either being oblivious to my signals, disinterested, too introverted to give dating a chance, or deeply committed to some other girl. While most other dateable men in the market turn out to be awful people in the end.

No matter how you robots feel about yourselves and "Chads," you're at least ahead of them by not being rude jackasses (or at least you're better at keeping it yourselves).
>>
>>38700081
>"You're not hot, and so I consider you un-datable, but at least you're not a jerk"
?
Dumb bait. It's too bad girls are so retarded as to think this way in real life.
>>
>>38700081
Because hot people are used to getting what they want and if everything isn't handed to them on a platter they go off. Stacies are just as cunty.
>>
>>38700081
Calling bullshit.
I'm ugly as fuck and also a jerk.
>>
>>38700081
Because he can

stupid bitch
>>
Because you and most everyone else give them a lifetime of exemption from negative reinforcement to build themselves on.
>>
>oblivious to my signals

Talking is too much effort for most women
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.