[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femanons with BPD out there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1501294944954.jpg (136KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501294944954.jpg
136KB, 959x720px
Any femanons with BPD out there?
>>
At least let your first thread die before switching to another approach,fool.
>>38699682
>>
>>38700094
That's not my thread you dumb whore
>>
>>38700094
Found one op.
>>
Every woman who frequents this board has BPD or some mental barrier
>>
>>38700142
Well then,i have just directed you to a person with BPD.
Next time try to look at the catalog before making a thread ,subhuman.
>>
>>38700224
Pipe it whore, no need to get insecure
>>
BPD is just an excuse for a woman to act like a raging cunt. It's a /memedisorder/
>>
File: 1501215073234.png (1MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1501215073234.png
1MB, 1214x1109px
Ayyyy I got Big Penis Disorder hmu
>>
When dealing with someone who has BPD, am I supposed to just keep barreling through when they start acting sad and pathetic, calling themselves a bad person and saying it's all their fault?

I tried to make them see it my way, that they shouldn't view it in such black and white terms, but they need to lay off the self-pity and guilting and that only triggered a rage episode.

It feels like they don't actually ever "Give away", they just cycle through one of three phases until you crack and give them leverage against you.
>>
>>38700023
>female
>not borderline
pick one
>>
Friendly reminder that BPD is the female equivalent of autism
>>
>>38700610
Autism and BPD are often misdiagnosed as eachother / may be co-morbid, especially in women.

So, I mean you're right but also kind of wrong.
>>
>>38700550
pls give me advice bpd anons
>>
>>38700639
I meant in the sense of autism being an exaggerated version of male behaviors, friend
>>
>>38700797
>autism being an exaggerated version of male behaviors

I guess you haven't actually known many autistic people in real life because that's absurd and inaccurate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.