[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things that give you hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: seagulls-815304_1920.jpg (404KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
seagulls-815304_1920.jpg
404KB, 1920x1280px
hope
what makes you move forward?

for me its birds
>>
>>38699929
I give myself hope. There's something inside of me that keeps me alive, though maybe it's just a fear of death or something.
>>
Death gives me hope. It's such an interesting concept. As long as people die, I can be as much of piece of shit as I want. Soon everyone alive today will be forgotten. It'll be as if they never existed in the first place. Nothing really matters. Isn't that just beautiful?
>>
>>38700563
you're gonna be just fine
>>
>>38699929
I like to think of all the progress humanity's made and whenever things seem bad I remind myself that we went from fucking around in caves to putting lasers on attack helicopters.
>>
My family. I don't think my mom could ever have a normal life if I ended it all. That and i'm agnostic. If I an hero'd now it could really piss off a god that may or may not be watching.
>>
>>38699929
I remember my original goal to live a quiet life. You'd think you wouldn't forget something like that but it gets buried when people decide to burden you with so many things. I legitimately lost track of what I was doing out of desperation and frustration with the job market.
I could thrive in NEETdom, if this were a perfect world. But between my living situation, lack of options and ability, it simply isn't. So I have a plan to at least work wagecuck jobs to get out of this hellhole of a family. It all sounds perfectly normal but I don't have any social supports. Not even one friend, and I don't even mind now. It's not something I can solve, so I'll live my life free of the burden of social normalcy, doing as I am content to.
And if I don't do that, I may as well have plunged that kitchen knife into my heart about 13 years ago. That's all I have left, my peace of mind and all the "friends" I have mentally created. There's no way in hell I could wagecuck myself without some long-term motivation or even an abstract goal such as "live alone, and die in peace".
>>
The fact that we are living in the best timeline. The fact that we won.
>>
>>38699929
Nothing. I don't have hope. I do because all choices have been removed.
>>
>>38699929
My faith in God, and the hope that he might help me every once in awhile.
>>
File: 1500428623230.jpg (260KB, 1024x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1500428623230.jpg
260KB, 1024x1321px
Prospects of money and my intelligence. I enjoy life through suffering because it is a gift. Why else would I continue living? if I had lost hope I would have killed myself, anyone who hasn't is either too intelligent or truly, deep inside themselves enjoy life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.