[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw transgirl >tfw two transgirl gfs and a -special friend-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1444790937979.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
1444790937979.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>tfw transgirl
>tfw two transgirl gfs and a -special friend-
>tfw ""mentally ill"" degenerate and still getting more ass than r9k

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
living on easy mode to escape the trials manhood brings.
girl with a dick- of course u get more sex than us
>>
>>38699831
if i were gay as well id be getting more dick than stacey. whats your point?
>>
>>38699858
my man, you forgot one crucial point: you need to be actually attractive and not a NEET to fuck anybody
>>
File: MWyGyX6.png (14KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
MWyGyX6.png
14KB, 524x685px
>He thinks sexual promiscuity is surprising for a mentally ill person, a degenerate, or a degenerate with mental illness
>>
>>38699857
Tell me more about how you went into a cave on the mount and circumcised yourself with a stone knife you fucking savage
>>
>>38699911
The Catholic Church is proud of you.
>>
File: vapeg.jpg (58KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
vapeg.jpg
58KB, 900x600px
>>38699831
>tfw I enjoy every second I experience in my objectively attractive and subjectively downright beautiful male body which was made for me
>tfw love my cock and experience every stroke it receives as a meditative act of self-love
>tfw I have learned more and more comfort with my body and my sexuality as I grow into adulthood

>tfw some tranny actually thinks I would sacrifice all this just cause I'm the only person who's touched my penis in four months

I l>>38699831 do feel bad for you, OP.
>>
File: voKQEt0hZd.jpg (20KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
voKQEt0hZd.jpg
20KB, 201x268px
>>38699831
>"Oh you're so silly Anon. You'll never have a real pussy. You're just a man in girls clothes teehee!"
>>
>>38699986
funniest part of this is it's an actual man pretending to be a girl telling a girl she's pretending to be a girl and is a man
>>
>>38699935
Are your parents proud of you?
Do your parents talk to you?
Is it hard to think about your parents because you have to remember them using the name they picked for the baby they loved, and not whatever Spirit Animal girl name you chose to spit in their faces?
>>
>>38700020
My parents are proud of me and they call me by my actual name, because my parent's love for me isn't situated on dumb metrics dictated by old men who molest kids
>>
>>38699984
that's cool mate, enjoy inseminating your snail trail and telling yourself it's good enough
>>
>>38700062
suuurre it is
>>
>>38699857
>wahh why does the opposite gender have it so much easier than my own
Fuck off with this tumblr tier feminist shit senpai
>>
See you in 10 years when you and your "girlfriends" turn into old, ugly men and you have to resort to prostitution to survive because not even betas males will want to date you at that point.

Oh that's right, I won't see you, because you'll all have most likely committed suicide by then.
>>
>>38699831
>be trans
>suicide rates are higher than war vets
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>38700172
> have to resort to prostitution to survive
> because not even beta males will want to date you

You don't need sex to survive.
If you did this board would of died off years ago.
>>
You need to sort yourself out. Try joining the arm----
>>
>>38700168
I agree that it's unhelpful and particularly unmanly to bemoan our biological roles and the limitations they create for us, but you are fucking lying if you tell me you would not trade power of approach for power of selection and the resultant female obligation to approach if you could do so and keep your penis
>>
>>38700172
>>38700172
Who came up with the "transwomen age worse" meme? We actually age better, the hideous old ones you see on tv are so ugly because they STARTED transitioning in their 40s and up.
>>
>>38700258
enjoy being conscripted to army and dying a virgin in ww3 :^)
>>
>>38700247
>You don't need sex to survive.

You will when no one wants to hire you because you're a mentally ill freak with breasts and a 5 o'clock shadow. Unless you've killed yourself before then, which is what will most likely happen when you reach 30 and have no skills besides "can take an 8 inch dildo up the ass".
>>
>>38700258
So sad I can't die in a pointless war for the financial interest of an spray-tanned sock puppet ;w;
>>
>>38700297
>"waaah waah up is down cold is hot ignorance is strength"
>>
>>38700305
I'd take this attempt at a sick burn a lot more seriously if you weren't almost certainly a NEET either living off a trust fund or welfare
>>
>>38700327
fuck dude you sure got me
>>
>>38700352
What does it matter what I am? I'm not the one who's bragging about being mentally ill. I'm just here to remind you that you don't have it all figured out like you think you do, and that eventually you'll either kill yourself, or live the rest of your life a freak.
>>
>>38700305
> breasts
> five o' clock shadow

electrolysis, laser hair removal treatment and just plain shaving

just because you have the beauty and hygiene senses of a rabid yak doesn't mean trans women do
>>
File: TennisTeeff.png (48KB, 145x132px) Image search: [Google]
TennisTeeff.png
48KB, 145x132px
>>38699831

I've always supported the rights of transgender men and women even when it was less popular than it is now, and often making myself less popular in the process, so I find your bragging especially distasteful.
>>
>>38700401
I don't think I've got it figured out, but at least I've got a goal and a plan and I'm moving towards, not staying in a quagmire of self-loathing and self-pity that stops me from growing.
I do more personal growth in one day than you've done in the past month, and that's just MY DICK
>>
>>38700430
My apologies, your support is appreciated. Good luck and good night.
>>
>>38700425
And how are you going to afford all that? I'm guessing you don't have much work experience outside of fast food/retail, since no one wants to hire a freak. Unless you hit the jackpot and get a rich sugar daddy to buy those things for you, but why would he settle for you when he could get a real woman who can bear children instead?

>>38700459
Are you implying I'm some lonely NEET like the rest of this board? Sounds like you're projecting. Tell me: what's your goal? To marry some rich Chad and live happily ever after as his sex slave (assuming you can find someone who's willing to put up with you), or to live off of your parent's money for as long as possible before you finally succumb to your mental illness and rid the world of yourself?

>I do more personal growth in one day than you've done in the past month, and that's just MY DICK
I like how you thought this was witty but in actuality it just falls flat and shows how upset you are about this whole conversation. Besides, aren't trans girls supposed to not want their dicks, hence why they become women in the first place?
>>
>>38700197
It's a 45% suicide ATTEMPT rate

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics
>According to the 2008 National Survey on Drug Use and Health3, in the US there were 8.3m adults who had serious thoughts of committing suicide, and 2.3m who had actually made plans to commit to suicide. Of those, 1.1m actually attempted suicide, but only just over 33,000 succeeded. Which would make the ratio of failure to success 33 to 1.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/survival/
>Nine out of ten people who attempt suicide and survive will not go on to die by suicide at a later date.

Taking all those into account the actual suicide rate is lower than people diagnosed with fucking depression, stop memeing.
>>
>>38700516
I was gonna stop responding but this is actually a new and welcome piece of information, so thanks for that <3.
>>
>>38700516
>It's a 45% suicide ATTEMPT rate

So mentally ill trans people are more likely to intentionally botch a suicide attempt so they can get false sympathy from people? Good to know.
>>
>>38700568
yw :3
>>38700584
>everyone who attempts suicide is just faking it for attention xdd
Nice meme desu
>>
>>38700636
>everyone who attempts suicide is just faking it for attention xdd

Not saying that's the case, but it's stupid of you to act like a lot of mentally ill people aren't doing it for attention as well.
>>
>>38700513
>Tell me: what's your goal? To marry some rich Chad and live happily ever after as his sex slave (assuming you can find someone who's willing to put up with you), or to live off of your parent's money for as long as possible before you finally succumb to your mental illness and rid the world of yourself?

Not OP but essentially
>get good, high-paying job
>earn lots of money
>use that money to fulfill my hobbies
>all while looking like a cute grill
Not everyone wants to be a sex slave or a neet.

>>38700669
>Not saying that's the case, but it's stupid of you to act like a lot of mentally ill people aren't doing it for attention as well.

So what makes trans people any different from the rest. Most people who attempt suicide are already "mentally ill" by default
>>
>>38700774
>get good, high-paying job
Most people don't want to hire a mentally ill crossdressing man unless it's to meet a diversity quota. I also seriously doubt you're actually skilled at anything IRL, hence why you pretend to be a girl so you can live life on easy mode.

>earn lots of money
See above.

>use that money to fulfill my hobbies
Such as? Besides sex, of course.

>all while looking like a cute grill
Which won't be the case once you hit the wall at 30 and still sound and look like a male.

>>38700774
Because, like you yourself even said, they have a higher suicide attempt rate. Which means they are obviously unhappy with themselves and have gender dysphoria, aka a legitimate mental illness.
>>
>>38700856
>Most people don't want to hire a mentally ill crossdressing man unless it's to meet a diversity quota. I also seriously doubt you're actually skilled at anything IRL, hence why you pretend to be a girl so you can live life on easy mode.
Still falling for the "women live life on easy mode" meme? You do realize no one seriously believes that one gender has it easier the other outside of a few fat fucks on Tumblr and /r9k/.
But for what it's worth I have a breddy good part time job as a developer, and I was a Calculus tutor before that, so none of your memes are real.

>Such as? Besides sex, of course.
Vidya, cinema, literature, cooking, fashion, doing fun stuff outdoors, the list goes on. Not everyone is a sex starved pervert, plus I prefer relationships anyway and my fetishes are really weird. Not really disgusting, just weird.

>Which won't be the case once you hit the wall at 30 and still sound and look like a male.
See >>38700297
I believe you still haven't managed to give a proper response to that aside from "durhuhu ur so ignant fgt"

>Because, like you yourself even said, they have a higher suicide attempt rate. Which means they are obviously unhappy with themselves and have gender dysphoria, aka a legitimate mental illness.

>haha ur such a mentally ill degenerate! fuck off and kill yourself, you'll never be a real girl/boy anyway, just a mentally ill pervert freak
>gee i wonder why they're so depressed and suicidal, clearly it's because they're mentally ill and not because people treat them like shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.