[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen or found a dead person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Tibetan_Fox2.jpg (75KB, 736x488px) Image search: [Google]
Tibetan_Fox2.jpg
75KB, 736x488px
Rough day today for me /r9k/.

>come home from work
>have snack
>settle on couch for a short nap
>sharp rapping on door
>it's a nice police lady
>she says my upstairs neighbour is missing and have I seen him
>i say not since yesterday and he was well then is somewhat tired looking
>police lady asks me to call her back if I have any updates, then takes off
>i think about this for a few minutes
>call neighbour's cellphone
>no answer
>say fuck it, grab my emergency key for his place, go up there and check
>he's sitting on his couch
>dead
>some small amount of blood and foam around his nose
>frantically call emergency
>police lady is back in blink of an eye
>coroner comes
>no determination of cause at this time aside from medical (not drugs)
>suicide unlikely

First time I have ever seen a dead person. I dunno how to feel. Just shocked. I didn't know him well as he just moved in the month before. He had two kids.
>>
>>38698316
pray its either untraceable or natural if you didn't actually do it, so the police dont have a chance to get lazy and just lump you in the suspects
>>
>>38698336

Appeared to be natural. No i didn't do it jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: hino.jpg (35KB, 445x365px) Image search: [Google]
hino.jpg
35KB, 445x365px
>>38698316
One time I saw an old gypsy woman laying on a bench, she seemed to be very rigid and was completely immobile.
I immediately thought she was a corpse and that made me jump. I was very scared but when got closed I realized she was breathing so it was really nothing.
I can tell you that seeing a corpse, or thinking you're in front of one is a bad experience.
>>
>>38698316
Open casket for my grandmother. Was a little unnerving, like you expect them to move or something.
>>
My grandpa in his hospital bed, parents wanted us to take it all in. It wasn't scary or anything, I'm just happy he died without pain.
>>
>>38698398
Usually if it's a corpse you can tell pretty well. If they're dead, blood drains from their face as there is nothing pumping it around anymore. Gives them a greenish white look that is instantly recognizeable as not healthy or, well, dead.
>>
>>38698316

Funeral of one of my elementary school friends, I only glanced at his body for half a second when it was really far away, not a good time.
>>
>staying at brother's house, he moved there not too long ago
>sleeping on couch
>jolted awake with a loud bang from the bathroom
>jump up and run over to knock on the door, have to kick it open
>blood all over the wall next to the toilet
>headless body sitting on the toilet, clothes look like my brother's
>words written on the wall by ex-girlfriend's lipstick, an explanation
>had to call police, couldn't stop looking until the cops showed up and took his body

It's his birthday in a few days. He would be 24 by now.
>>
>>38698544

Shit. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
yeah my grandpa passed away recently and i went with my dad and siblings. it was weird and when we left i thought i was going to be sick(only because I kept thinking on my way to the hospital 'what if i throw up'), but it actually wasn't so bad. just a bit strange because you think they're going to move even though you know they won't, they kinda look like dolls, all pale and stiff. i stuck around a little longer to examine the body and try to understand more what happens to a person when they die
>>
File: 1473470492627.gif (339KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1473470492627.gif
339KB, 370x330px
>>38698316
My father is a mortician (funeral director) i've seen numerous bodies from early age, and as I got older I even went with him to do home removals of the deceased
>>
>>38698581

OP here. Yeah this wasn't my first time seeing a dead person. I worked with cadavers a few times back in university. Never saw one so recently deceased though.
>>
>>38698615
One time we had to move this old bedridden woman,she just died, it was kinda sad, her legs were covered in sores, and scabs that were similar to fritos corn chips in appearance. She also weighed nearly 300 pounds due to immobility. god rest her soul, some death is freaky
>>
>>38698672

did it smell like fritos corn chips
>>
Open casket funeral of my lil bros friends father. He was an excellent guy too, so odd seeing a lifeless body like that.
>>
>>38698687
like musty moldy cornchips, but cornchips none the less
>>
>>38698487
I had no prior experiences with corpses.
>>
>>38698544
What reference is this?
>>
Medfag here. We work on cadavers a fair bit. Gets kinda boring after a while, they're just meat.
>>
>>38699239
It isn't one.
>>
>Live in condominum
>One morning wake up.
>Mom is there looking out my window.
>"Anon someone died."
>Wut.
>Look.
>See dead guy.
>Shot in the face.

Apparently, this fat dude was arguing with a chick and a dude, in the early morning. Maybe the fat bald dude shot himself or the dude shot him.
>>
>>38698316
Two dead bikers lying on the road when I was a wee lad, and my grandmother at her funeral(was open casket)
Could've probably seen a couple more because on a road trip with my parents we saw a very recent accident in which a car drove into a tree and got totaled.
>>
>>38698487
Found my mom face down in the stairway. Unresponsive. Turned her over and saw that grayish white color in her face and I immediately knew she was dead.
>>
The first time is a shock for everyone I've talked to. Personally, for about 2-3 weeks afterwards I kept having mini flashbacks. However, the shock does soon fade. After all, your conscience is clear. If you don't feel right in a month, maybe speak to a help line. Make sure in the inbetween to tell any friends you trust how you feel. It's never pleasant, but the shock will fade.

t. paramedic
>>
>>38699387
How is an ex girlfriend strong enough to cut a guy's head off without resistance?
>>
My brother blew his head off with his shotgun and wrote the reason why in lipstick that was his ex-girlfriend's that she had left from in his bathroom when she left him.
>>
Not me but my mom's a nurse:
>taking corpse downstairs
>get in elevator with stretcher
>death rattle
>slight twitching of fingers
>mom didn't know tht was real
>screaming and crying
>runs out of elevator
>straight into another corpse being stored downstairs
>all the other nurses mock her by making the rattle and twitching at her
>>
>>38700065
I still can't get used to the agonal breathing shit. Watching someone die is harder than just seeing them after the fact. The weirdest part is seeing the color drain and being sure they are gone but they come back only to code a couple more times before finally kicking it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.