[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the girl you orbited What's her name /robots/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0416.jpg (34KB, 279x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
34KB, 279x445px
Tell me about the girl you orbited
What's her name /robots/?
What's the sexist thing she's ever done to you (hugs, change pants in front of you...)
>>
File: IMG_0375.png (113KB, 349x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.png
113KB, 349x185px
Lonely bump for my thread
>>
>>38696796
I'm not taking the risk of telling you her name but
>What's the sexist thing she's ever done to you (hugs, change pants in front of you...)
Hugs, kiss on cheek, cuddling I still masturbate to all these memories like a piece of shit
>>
>>38696796
She called me dog, my friend (his boyfriend) told me, then he ask me what kind of leash would I want to use. Apparently they had a whole conversation treating me like a dog, good man glad he had the balls to told me, made me wake up and start being normal again
>>
Lindsey. We ended up dating and I lost my virginity to her, but that was only after I settled the fuck down, I was an orbiter for at least a year and then she decided she liked me after I finally gave up. Also we literally had sex once and it was my only time, 10 years and 2 months ago. Oh well
>>
>>38696796
I don't know if it counts as orbiting or not, but I have a female friend who is in a relationship that I have made aware I would date her if she were single.

I don't bend over backwards for her, I'm not always available/her emotional tampon, and I'm seeing other girls semi-regularly, but she knows I want her and I totally do
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.