[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your relationship with your godmother?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501140342030.jpg (62KB, 589x543px) Image search: [Google]
1501140342030.jpg
62KB, 589x543px
How is your relationship with your godmother?
>>
>>38696731
she's always been cool but she's a very depressed person and has a lot of serious personal issues so I don't see much of her. She's only of the few people who still wishes me a happy birthday every year.
>>
>>38696731
I don't really talk to her anymore, especially since she lives in a different state and whenever my family goes to visit, I usually stay behind.
>>
>>38696731
Damn, I hadn't thought about my godmother for a while. My godmother is my aunt, and my relationship with her is more or less non-existent, because she divorced my uncle (mother's brother) probably 20 years ago now because he was an alcoholic. (He drank himself to death on Memorial Day 3 years ago.) She lives out of town and we rarely saw her since they split. Now that all the old relatives are dead and everyone's married who's gonna get married, there's probably a fair chance I never see her again. Oh well, so it goes.
>>
she about to die, aint visited her for a year
>>
i seriously dont even remember who my godmother is
>>
>>38696731
i cummie in godmummy then she gives me tendies from wendy's
>>
I don't know I died before she was born
>>
OP here,

Mine always had a decent looking + single so during my infant phase I used sperg the shit out when she tagged me. Now, as adult, I still can't properly speak to her without facial distortions and staggering. Fair recently I'd a now or never situation during a private dinner, couldn't bring myself to ask her out. Almost went insane after that.

Holy shit, anons, this is not even qt gf flavor of the month shit, this is a serious ass Freud tier unresolved issue.
>>
>>38696925

Same thingaling, once many years ago in school some teacher shouted that all little kids should pair up with their godfather, some little kid I had barely seen before came up to me with teacher in tow claiming I was his godfather, 20 years later I still have no clue what that was about.
>>
>>38696731

I think mine was an Aunt. I haven't seen her since 2002.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.