[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All white "men" under 6 feet should just transition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

All white "men" under 6 feet should just transition to women, they are useless as they are now. Agree?

T. Black bifag
>>
This but for all """""""men""""""" you racebaiting negroid
T. 6'2 white bi
>>
They're still 3x more useful than a hundred niggers.

That's why niggers were enslaved- it was the only way to get anything good from niggers
>>
>>38694039
>bifag
You misspelled fag nigger
>>
>>38694039
I'm 5'10 and would beat your ass you dumb nigger
>>
>>38694064
You sound like you need to get fucked in the ass
>>
>>38694039
Do you realize the average black male height in America is 5 9 and a half?
>>
>>38694083
No you wouldn't you woman
>>
Bullseye.

You can't un-nigger a nigger, they can't even fit in anonymously on a website
>>
Being bi is not real. It's an impossibility. If you're attracted to women, how could you also be attracted to men? That makes no sense. A man has 0% of anything that can be sexual while women have 100%.

If you like something beautiful and feminine, you can't also like hairy backs and giant, knuckly hairy feet.
>>
File: download (77).jpg (5KB, 235x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (77).jpg
5KB, 235x179px
>>38694117
Ibby hubbub ubub
>>
>>38694123
You sound stupid dude, go to tumblr
>>
>>38694123
I like girls, traps, femboys but by I also want to be fucked hard by a strong man
>>
>>38694123
"Bi" are homosexuals that are pretending to also like females so they don't beaten to death as violently.
>>
>>38694117
https://youtu.be/jMx_3yHxPVM
Jdjdnsns
>>
>>38694139
Lover's Quarrel?
>>
>>38694039
>T. Black bifag
You mean a nigger faggot?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.